Manjiro sano : tantrums

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, blood, violence, murder, drugs.

.・✫・゜・。.

Relationship with Japan's most wanted criminal organization's leader was nothing like one can think of, he was a literal child with y/n while the most ruthless criminal mafia with others, mikey made sure his one and most adored thing was never hurt, exploited or have any problems, he treated her like a baby while he acted like a child.

It was nothing new today, mikey was throwing tantrums at everyone, he was having a bad day perhaps?, well he wanted to go to this new trampoline park with y/n and when he found that y/n was asleep he kept throwing tantrums at everyone, he even cancelled his meeting which he was present at, he kept sulking until he heard a voice which made him turn his officer chair around and see y/n standing at their meeting room door rubbing her eye, she had just woken up after taking a nap in Mikey's office, yes he was sulking about that all this time, as soon as he saw y/n mikey wasted no time in going to y/n and telling her about his plans to which y/n agreed because she saw sanzu standing right behind mikey, he was making different moves with his hands and body trying to convey something, it took y/n a while to understand his monkey like behavior, he was just telling y/n how mikey was throwing tantrums the whole time and so she agreed to Mikey's plan or she knew she'd be facing a sulking child.

both mikey and y/n were now at a trampoline park which was huge and had a lot of people in it, y/n for god knows why decided to wear a skirt, she knew deep inside her she made the worst choice, after jumping a little on trampolines mikey just stood at the side staring at something, rather someone. mikey then called someone on his phone which was none other than his right hand man, sanzu. Just a few minutes after the call y/n saw bonten's people dragging everyone out of the trampoline park until only mikey and y/n were left, mikey then continued playing around with y/n with a big smile on his face as he now looked like his worries were gone, y/n without realizing much about it continued playing around the trampoline park too.

"sanzu please be careful with it, I am not going to manage around your expenses recklessly " kokonoi said worried looking at sanzu who was shooting some guys down, koko was worried sanzu would get blood on his suit like everytime and throw it and buy new pairs of suits, these were not the normal suits, they were hella expensive and sanzu would throw away more than 20 suits each month so of course kokonoi wasn't having it, while koko and sanzu bickered about it ran and rindou handled a man who was tied to a car begging to be freed, " you are not telling me you weren't staring at boss's girl's panties the whole time" ran spoke as the man tied on the chair widened his eyes, before he could beg once again he was shot dead by rindou who right after shooting the man walked outside taking out his car keys, rindou went to the trampoline park where y/n and mikey were present along with kakucho right at it's entrance to keep the other bonten's people present their for security, kakucho sat beside rindou in the car while y/n and mikey sat in the back and the other bonten's people which were ordered there for security purposes now had left on their vehicles.

" today was so fun, y/n-chan " mikey said as he rested his head on y/n's shoulder, he sounded like a child which made y/n giggle, " boss do you want to stop at some restaurant to have dinner or you would like that back at the headquarters " kakucho spoke, " headquarters " mikey said as he strangled y/n in his arms while he rubbed his nose on her neck and then rested his head once again.

Sanzu was watching his men pack the four dismembered bodies in front of him while there were some more dead bodies in a trolley which was next to the four dead bodies, as soon as the four dead bodies were done being packed his men threw them into the trolly like trash and pushed it away, sanzu then sighed and went to takeomi who was in the other side of the headquarter checking some packages of their newly ordered drugs and weapons internationally, " man I'm heading home I'm tired " sanzu spoke to his older brother who just hummed to sanzu as sanzu began walking outside the headquarters towards their garage where he had parked his car, sanzu got inside the car and called a very familiar number " mikey we handled the people from trampoline park and also the people from yesterday's drug invasion" he said to which he got a response saying " ok " mikey said before hanging up, sanzu was used to his boss's cold behavior so he brushed it off and heart back to his place to get some rest.

" why aren't you sleeping, y/n- chan " mikey asked y/n who was once again in his arms while both of them were covered under the sheets, " i dont know " y/n said, mikey just nuzzled into her and slept, watching mikey sleep y/n as well drifted to sleep by some minutes.