Sanzu - roses and wine

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, violence, blood, nsfw, alcohol.

.・✫・゜・。.

It was evening time as y/n was laying in her shared bed she had just woken up from her deep slumber after lunch when she layed down watching some random documentaries to pass her time, she was glad she woke up at the right time because she has a date with sanzu tonight, she calmly walked towards her closet as her long pajamas hit the cold surface, the floor.

Sanzu was staring at some tied up people who were doing nothing new which was expected, all these people first do something worse to themselves like being a traitor to their leaders then they beg and plead to have their lives spared like they are the goddamn victims, seeing them like this was no surprise to sanzu infact he felt bored he just wanted to go home on his date with you, he might be present at the bonten's headquarter but his brain was stuck on his date with you and specifically you.

"bring down bonten's hammer on traitors" sanzu spoke with no motivation or energy as he stared at his comrade and bonten's top executive, rindou haitani, " man let me guess" rindou spoke eyeing sanzu, " you got some plans with your girl later on? " rindou asked with an interested face he has every moment, " I do actually have plans with her later " sanzu spoke with a slight ray of motivation and energy in his voice and eyes at which rindou just chuckled seeing this most wanted criminal who was one of the most highest ranked in one of the worst criminal organization drool over a girl.

As sanzu was busy shedding blood off some traitors at bonten's headquarter, y/n on the other hand was standing in her shared closet with sanzu eyeing dresses she could wear on her dinner date with sanzu, she eyed many dresses out of which none pleased her today, roaming and eyeing each one her eyes landed on a dress which seemed the best to her to wear for tonight so she grabbed it and threw it on a stool besides the other hanging dresses, she then proceeded her way towards shoes section where she grabbed the matching shoes while going ahead and grabbing a diamond and a pearl necklace sanzu gifted her on two specific occasions, she eyed both the necklaces and got confused on which one to wear for tonight so she went to a table in the closet where she had her phone put she grabbed the phone and dialed a most called number on her phone, sanzu's number.

" hello? baby is there something wrong? " sanzu said with a little worry in his voice, " ah no! I just called you to ask something for tonight " y/n spoke striking all sanzu's worry away, "oh what is it baby? " sanzu said in curiosity as y/n replied to him " haru, should I wear the diamond necklace you gave me or a pearl necklace that you also gave me", at y/n's question sanzu made a hmmm voice on the call like he was thinking, " babe wear the diamond one because it looks way too heavenly on you " sanzu spoke making y/n form a smile on her lips, " Thankyouu haru, byee" y/n spoke after knowing sanzu's opinion, "byee baby" sanzu said as he cut the call and got back to his business which was quite messy.

y/n then rolled into the bathroom for a bath before she gets dressed, she used a beautiful scented body wash and soon got out of her bath and went to dress, she put the dress she chose earlier on and eyed herself in the mirror, the dress hugged her curves perfectly and it looked perfect on her, she then began wearing rest of the things she had to wear until she was interrupted by a doorbell, she walked in her heels towards the door as she slowly opened it to see a sanzu who looked like he indeed come out of a crime movie scene, he was all drenched in sweat as there were many spots of blood on his suit which he wore this morning to work, in his hands he carried a bottle of an expensive wine and a bouquet of red roses, he looked really aesthetic with the red blood on his suit, the red roses and the wine bottle so y/n couldn't help but chuckle at his state before she took the roses and wine and set them on their dining table as she lead the exhausted yet excited sanzu towards their bathroom where she handed him the most comfiest clothes and a few towels, she made sure sanzu takes a long relaxing bath before he comes out all confused on why she gave him comfy clothes and not some set of his expensive suits.

"sit down" y/n told sanzu who stood in their living room all confused, " but our date babe" sanzu finally spoke, " we are having that haru just in a better way " y/n spoke as she called someone on her phone and walked towards the kitchen, sanzu was confused and tired enough to question her as he sat down on the comfy couch and stared at their tv which had some series on pause, he took his phone out and began scrolling not noticing what you were doing until he heard a doorbell ring as he got up and walked to the door, he opened the door to find a delivery boy with bags of food that you ordered.

" so you ordered food huh" sanzu said as he carried the bags towards the kitchen where you were taking out plates for the food, "yeah we can have food and watch the series on tv all comfy " you said giggling and acting like a kid to which sanzu chuckled and hugged y/n from behind, " let me help you" sanzu said as he helped y/n place food and open the wine bottle he brought.

It was now a few hours after when both y/n and sanzu were done with their food and the entire bottle of wine, both of them layed on their couch in each other's arms almost asleep as they murmured random things to each other when sanzu got up and took a rose out of the bouquet of roses he brought y/n earlier, "what are you doing" asked y/n while she chuckled knowing sanzu was high enough to do something funny, sanzu then got on his knees as he presented that one rose to y/n who still layed on their couch drunk enough, " will you let me kiss your mermer-mesmerizing lips miss y/n haruchiyo" sanzu spoke very drunk making y/n chuckle at his actions, " I let you mr.sanzu haruchiyo" spoke y/n playing along, sanzu then carried y/n in his arms taking her to their bedroom where he placed her on the bed and cuddled with her " it's just haru for you" sanzu spoke before he drifted to his dreamland, y/n played with sanzu's hair for a few moments until she herself fell asleep as well in sanzu's warm embrace.

.・✫・゜・。.

If the reader is allergic to roses or prefers a different flower bouquet they can imagine it for themselves, if they don't like any detail of this oneshot they can change it for themselves with their own accordance.

Thank you for reading!