bonten : late night plans.

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, unsafe driving, alcohol.

.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n was the girlfriend of eight of the most wanted criminals in Japan, she knew about it but she loved them and they loved her.

It was late at night when y/n was beginning to cook someone when she heard the front door opening of their mansion, she knew it had to be them, she looked at the front door and it was them she made her way to greet the eight men who were discussing something, "y/n, were you ok at home?" asked kakucho, "yeah, how was your work" y/n asked as she was now being hugged by all of them specially sanzu who was high like nothing new, " it was fine but we have some plan" smoke mikey who snatched you from sanzu's grasp and hugged you instead, " we're going out on a long night drive out of the city to our another lounge sort of mansion" spoke takeomi this time, " oh, when " y/n spoke to which kokonoi replied " tonight, so pack up already " , hearing kokonoi's words y/n rushed up to her room where she took out a luggage bag and began stuffing her necessary items and clothes in it, soon after some time y/n was done along with the other guys, " your luggage is alot koko " spoke rindou as he eyed koko's luggage, " I need these things " koko spoke as he was busy texting someone on his phone, " never mind mochi's bag is even bigger" rindou spoke, "the cars are out let's go " said kakucho as he carried his bag along with yours and walked ahead making you run after him to catch up, " I can take that myself " y/n said but kakucho just shook his head sternly gesturing a 'no', y/n just calmly followed them to the cars, there were two cars and each one could fir 8 people, "let's throw our luggage on one car and sit in the other " ran said as he made his way to sit in the car," wait but what about me! " y/n spoke when she realised they were nine actually, "come here " mikey said as he carried y/n and made her sat in his lap inside the car, mikey then cuddled with you most of the time.

Kakucho was entrusted to drive the car because he was the most responsible one, sanzu sat next to kakucho infront of the car while you and mikey were in the middle beside ran and takeomi, rindou and mochi both sat at the back and fell asleep in peace due to no disturbance to them, mochi had to change seats with kakucho later on in some hours so he thought it's better to sleep, sanzu on the other hand began playing music to keep kakucho awake but that wasn't the main reason he just wanted to listen to music because he was high and bored of just sitting or being on his phone, " change the goddamn song to something good " ran spoke now irritated by the music choice of sanzu, " fine " sanzu spoke before changing the song, " mmm " you hummed as you woke up from the music playing in the car, you looked around to see takeomi sleeping beside you and mikey while ran was scrolling around in his phone, sanzu was looking outside and jamming to music while kakucho drove, rin and mochi fast asleep in the back of the car where music barely reached because they disconnected the music from the speakers in the back of the car, " y/n are you hungry? " asked mikey as he stared at y/n in his arms, " I do feel a little hungry" y/n said, " hm, I brought some taiyaki along with me want some ? " mikey asked y/n to which she nod and they both began enjoying their taiyaki until ran spoke " Can I have some too" , " No " mikey said sternly, " oh why? " ran asked " I will only share with y/n" mikey said acting like a kid making y/n and sanzu chuckle, "not fair" spoke ran as he grabbed a water bottle and took a few sips handing it to y/n who now needed water after eating, she drank some sips as well before giving it back to ran, it was now 2 am when the car stopped, kakucho had done his driving and now gets to relax and sleep in the back of the car while mochi now has to drive for the rest of the time, mochi got on the driver's seat and began driving, the rest of the ride everyone was asleep until it was morning and they reached the place, they all stretched their bodies upon exiting the vehicle, then they all went in the place to eat as there were chefs ready with food.

It was now a few hours later that y/n was walking around with ran talking and enjoying the view but she knew this sudden plan to go away from thw city was probably because of some threat or danger for bonten, because you knew they would never take you on a vacation all of a sudden and be busy on their computers in their rooms only ran was free for a while, y/n was not worried about it so much, she liked the place, it was all greenery and isolated, so she wandered around the place alone if they were busy until one night when they all gathered at the outside seating area calmly relaxing and watching the night sky along with a Bornfire, y/n dont even know how many marshmallows mikey sneakily ate that day.

The small sudden trip was sure nice now that you were returning back to the city bonten headquarters along with the rest of bonten like before.