Rindou haitani as boyfriend / husband

.・✫・゜・。.

Rindou haitani as your boyfriend /husband, tsundere tease.

⚠ - alcohol, fluff, violence.

.・✫・゜・。.

- rindou can cook, when I say he can cook I mean he can cook more excellent than his older brother because even if he was younger man took his responsibilities for himself and his brother. He now cooks you several cute late night meals or breakfasts after a long night with him.

- rindou is tsundere he cannot and will not express his feelings for you by expressions on his face or in words either he'll either gift you things or be physical, best ways for him to express his care and feelings is by kissing you unexpectedly or head pats, he lovess head patting you like you're his little baby, he would kiss you whenever he feels like he wants to kiss.

- rindou's kisses are either loving and gentle or hungry rough ones, it's one of those there's no middle in between.

- rindou is a cuddler, he loves cuddling with you every morning, night or any time of the day but he doesn't mention it, he would randomly pick you up and throw you on your shared bed and jump up and cuddle with you until you fall asleep.

- rindou acts like a sub once he's drunk, alcohol can make this tough dude a little smol baby.

- rindou has less control over his jealousy and actions he can take once he's jealous, he'll beat people into pulp if he gets jealous.

- rindou gifts you a lot of clothing that shows alot of skin but he won't let you wear that outside because he says it's something you can wear only for him with a sheepish smile.

- rindou take cares of you like a baby, he takes your responsibilities along with his work seriously, man he does not compromise or lacks when it comes to you when he can actually do that for his work.

- rindou would carry you like a puppy in his hands because that's what he does.

- rindou loves when you mess with his hair, it gives him another opportunity to see you giggle or happy.

- rindou panicks when you get hurt or cry, he'll end up hugging you tightly trying to console you if you cry in front of him.

- rindou doesn't have much control over anger at times so he would end up in an argument with you but would apologize as soon as he realises himself.

- rindou doesn't cry often but when he does he ends up in your arms, you spooning him as he cries without uttering a single word and falls asleep.

- rindou would take you to quiet places on his holidays or free time because he likes just being with you alone in peace where both of you can talk with each other or just be with each other without no one else in the world disturbing you guys.

.・✫・゜・。.