immanence ~ bonten + mikey

.・✫・゜・。.

- child au
.・✫・゜・。.

It was morning time when entire bonten began waking up and having their morning schedules, all of them almost had breakfast done when they realised y/n still didn't wake up, koko left to go wake y/n up when he found her fast asleep, drooling in her sleep, he woke her up and brought her to the breakfast table only for her to sleep there as well.

Later when y/n was in Mikey's office she was sleeping on the couch as mikey did his work, he was concerned to why was y/n sleeping so much suddenly, he suddenly got up and checked if y/n was sick or not but she wasn't sick just asleep, maybe she felt sleepy that day he thought and shook his thoughts away.

By dinner y/n was awake and energized after a whole day of sleeping around at breakfast table, Mikey's office couch, Mikey's car and ran's lap.

After dinner all of them went off to sleep after wishing y/n a sweet goodnight with a lot of hugs and kisses, y/n hugged mikey and left to her room, to sleep? definitely not.

The next morning y/n was sleeping til late again and she was sleepy the entire day, it confused mikey and he consulted a doctor immediately, the doctor said y/n could be facing Hypersomnia in which a person feels sleepy helplessly all the time, it is basically opposite of insomnia, mikey grew concerned.

By dinner time again y/n was fully charged and refreshed by whole day's sleep, the next few days occurred similar, mikey and kokonoi thought together of putting a camera in y/n's room to monitor her total sleep hours so they can get a diet plan and a daily schedule ready for her regarding her Hypersomnia, well quite different things occurred.

After that night the next day kokonoi and mikey were checking the footage when kakucho and ran too came to view what their boss was doing, they did not find any kid with insomnia instead a kid watching her i-pad and playing video games all night and later sleeping around 4 am, mikey was angry but he didn't go hurt y/n he instead took her i-pad away when it was nighttime and also made her sleep in his room to make sure she sleeps, and from then the Hypersomnia left the chat entirely.

Sanzu would tease y/n for staying up all night and tell her how monstere could've kidnapped her but y/n would tell mikey and sanzu gets in trouble again, rindou would calmly lecture y/n about importance of sleep and how she shouldn't stay up at night, y/n listened to him and began focusing on her sleep more.

Kokonoi brought y/n a big plushie to sleep with at night, well the plushie wasn't expensive but Mikey's room on his own bed reduced by alot due to the plushie.

The end.
Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。