yandere bonten : 1

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, yandere /obsessive behavior, violence, murder, blood, alcohol, drugs, car chase.

.・✫・゜・。.

It was a really pleasant day when y/n decided on going out after a very long time, she isolated herself for some years due to an 'incident' which occurred in y/n's life. As the tiny girl began roaming around her own neighborhood which seemed very unfamiliar to her, she was almost lost in it, though she managed to find herself a cute cafe she felt really scared and anxious to talk to the cashier for her drink, y/n lives with her older brother who is none other than chifuyu matsuno who was almost 8 years older than y/n who was just 17 years old, chifuyu was the nicest brother y/n could ask for, he cared for her more than anything and he was in fact the one who suggested she should get homeschooled to their parents, he was fine with her isolating herself for years because he knew what she feels and it is best to not rush things and let his little sister adapt to her atmosphere on her own, chifuyu made sure y/n was fine at all times, he cooked her different meals to see her reaction, he even got peke j for his little sister so that she doesn't feel alone.

Y/n gathered all her courage and entered the cafe after arguing about it inside her head for 15 minutes, soon as she was inside she could smell the delicious sweet smell travelling throughout the cafe, she saw baked goods, cakes, pastries, muffin, cupcakes, brownies and different sorts of chocolates displayed next to cashier's counter, at the counter stood a tall boy who seemed 20-23ish years old, the cashier just smiled at the tiny girl next to the counter before speaking to her " would you like something mam? ", his voice was slightly cheerful but deep, y/n looked around and her eyes landed on a chocolate vanilla fudge item written on the menu which was displayed at a wall behind the cashier, " c- can i please get the chocolate vanilla fudge for one person " Y/n said trying not to sound anxious, the boy at the cashier just smiled at her stuttering " mam your fudge will take some time to be prepared would you like to have it here or take out?" the boy asked to which y/n took a few seconds to say " I'll have it here" y/n high fived herself in her brain for not stuttering this time, she walked towards the most cornered alone table and sat down, she took her phone out and texted her brother the whole situation which took place rn, chifuyu immediately saw her messages and was proud to see his sister opening up even if it means going out to eat a chocolate vanilla fudge, 'enjoy it! and be home soon, if there's some problem call me okay?' texted y/n to which she send him an ok message, soon y/n's order arrived it looked delicious.

As y/n was busy enjoying her dessert she didn't realise 6 men entering the cafe wearing the most extravagant suits along with their different coloured hair and haircuts and most importantly their stunning visuals that can please any creature within seconds, the 6 men made their way towards some isolated seat as well just like y/n, they seemed to have come here to discuss something, they took a seat next to y/n who finally noticed them, y/n found them pretty handsome as well but she decided to brush that thought of her head and continue eating her dessert.

" pssst..rindou, do you see that cutie over there " sanzu whispered to rindou but everyone sat at the table could hear it, rindou was now looking towards the little cute girl who was enjoying her dessert by herself, it would be a lie to say that rindou wasn't mesmerized by her beauty, she was really pretty almost astonishingly, y/n was in her own world enjoying the dessert when she didn't realise 6 people staring towards her with attraction, hunger, love and lust. They definitely had no good intentions towards y/n but not all of them as mikey, koko and kakucho felt rather like protecting this little thing rather than devouring it, sanzu on the other hand both wanted to devour it and protect it, ran and rindou wanted to just devour you, their lust was dripping down just by their intense stare towards you along with a smug look on their faces, soon y/n finished with her dessert, she paid at the cashier and left the cafe when she was pulled into an alley roughly by two huge arms, as she was about to scream for help someone covered her mouth tightly whispering " shhh we are not hurting you here, young lady " spoke ran as he tightly held the little girl at her place, y/n was almost on the edge of having a panic attack, she was already shaking and scared to her soul, the men did in fact notice her, I mean whoever gets in such a situation would certainly be panicking and scared but y/n looked like she was gonna pass out, actually pass out of life.

" kakucho " mikey said and as soon as kakucho heard his boss he brought a handkerchief near y/n's face and made her smell it, y/n tried to not breathe to just avoid it but she couldn't hold long and fell right into ran's arms as he now carried y/n up in her arms in bridal style taking her to their car, " I'm so excited " sanzu spoke as he got inside the car on the driver's seat to drive them.

Y/n remained unconscious in ran's arms for a while until she began moving and coming back to her consciousness, y/n groaned because her head felt like it was gonna burst, she wasn't completely conscious, she was also still intoxicated, " she's so cute I can't " kokonoi said as he took out his phone and began snapping pictures of an unconscious y/n.

Y/n felt her body being lifted up again and carried until she felt her body being placed on a soft surface like a couch or bed or was it a water bed, she kept thinking in her brain as she layed there with her eyes closed almost feeling like she was in some other world, soon she fell asleep.

To be continued

.・✫・゜・。.