Takeomi akashi as boyfriend/husband

.・✫・゜・。.

Takeomi akashi as your boyfriend/husband.

⚠ - alcohol, smoking, fluff, nsfw.

.・✫・゜・。.

- takeomi takes care of you much better than how he took care of his younger siblings.

- takeomi likes kissing you every morning , right after he's awake he'll be kissing you even if you are asleep.

- takeomi loves when your hands wander on his face, caressing it or pinching his cheeks, he may groan like he doesn't like it but he truly loves it.

- takeomi likes to take you on long drives on his bike at any time of the day, he'll most probably take you out on movie dates too.

- takeomi drinks, he chugs in entire bottles of beer or wine at once, when he's drunk he either acts horny or he acts like a broken older brother, he hugs you tightly and talks to you about his past gang adventures for hours until he is asleep.

- takeomi sometimes talks like an old grandpa whenever he is talking about his past life experiences, but you sure don't wanna miss these moments because he is expressing his pure emotions whenever he's talking like that.

- takeomi would not smoke around you if you don't like it, he'll try stopping himself from smoking once you scold him about how bad it is for him to smoke but he'll end up smoking out of stress of his work or whenever he's worried about you.

- takeomi takes fake leaves off his work to spend time with you, once mikey came to your house to wish takeomi to get well soon because he excused he was not well to take his leave from work, it was a mess.

- takeomi cannot cook, despite him being a older brother to two siblings he cannot cook not even boil eggs, he's that bad at it.

- takeomi makes you brush his hair or bleach his sides for him, he loves seeing you around him for hours, he will make excuses for you to give him attention.

- takeomi is beyond mesmerized whenever your hands caress his scar or compliment his scar.

- takeomi gets really flustered whenever you genuinely compliment him and talk about him overall.

- takeomi is huggable, you can hug this huge guy anytime and he'll let you hug him for hours.

.・✫・゜・。.