gay oneshot...( warning)

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

This one is gonna be sanzu x haitani brothers gay oneshot.

.・✫・゜・。.

Sanzu had always been a weird creepy guy who'd either hurt people or ignore them, he was messed up, when he joined bonten under Mikey, he was unknown to most members but eventually got along with them, the infamous haitani brothers who ruled roppongi caught his eye immediately, how both of them had purple hair, orbs and this personality which was similar yet different, both of them dangerous and charming, sanzu had fallen bad for them. Once they decided to go check out hot spring and they took sanzu with them, seeing both of them in just towels and their tattoo on their body made sanzu a little too excited, when sanzu got back to his mansion later that night he took out his phone the picture he sneakily took of the brothers and began pleasing himself using it.

Sanzu was way too attentive for the brothers no matter how high he gets, once the bonten trio decided to visit a strip club, sanzu wasn't excited for the girls but for the brothers, he knew he wasn't straight but instead gay for both of the haitani's, he would get so shy and submissive around the two, it's hard to even imagine how a murderer like him who goes insane when it comes to killing can become such a softie in front of the two, sanzu in his heat of the moment got heavily drunk without realising, he was now plopped on the sofa his eyes barely open, as he without knowing began murmuring how he loves the haitani's and wants to have sex with them, if he had that he would be the happiest, ran and rindou were surprised but not in the bad way, both of the brothers had a little crush on the pink haired feminine looking guy too, they found him very cute and understood his feelings about the world, they worked together in the same criminal organization after all, hearing the words sanzu murmured they both went to sanzu, rindou started caressing sanzu's cheek bone as ran now hovered over his chest, " sanzu, you want us? " ran asked in a very serious yet seductive tone, sanzu who was now gaining his perspective realised what was happening and he slowly nodded because he didn't had any words, it made ran chuckle as he the lifted sanzu on his shoulder and carried him to their car and straight to the haitani mansion where ran threw sanzu on the bed and immediately got on top of him, "woah I am gonna join too" rindou said as he took his coat off and put it on the chair in ran's room, ran began caressing sanzu's neck slowly making the bubblegum guy turn red, rindou slightly pushed ran as he began kissing sanzu roughly, rindou stopped to take some breaths and said " ahh I've been waiting to do this " as he continued kissing the candy haired guy, ran couldn't sit and watch so he began kissing sanzu's neck, leaving marks and licking his neck slowly sending shivers down sanzu's spine, sanzu moaned while rindou and ran devoured his lips and neck, ran slowly heading towards his pants, sanzu couldn't control anymore, he was going insane for both of them to touch him, please him, fuck him.

Ran could obviously see sanzu's bulge in his pants making ran smirk as he slowly bent down towards sanzu's pants making sanzu's breathe flicker, rindou was taking sanzu's shirt off as ran now decided to take sanzu's pants off and his shirt off, sanzu was in pure bliss when ran held his dick and licked the tip of it, sanzu moaned slowly as rindou now began sucking on sanzu's chest leaving more marks and hickeys on the lithe man, sanzu's back arched when ran started sucking on his dick, he was so fast that sanzu couldn't help hut moan at every move ran made on his dick, rindou took this precious time to take off his shirt and kiss sanzu again roughly as he rubbed his clothed erection on sanzu's abs, ran noticed how sanzu was gonna cum and so he slowed down to tease sanzu who was now panting and begging ran to please suck him off already, ran went to his fast pace again once sanzu begged him badly, sanzu sighed in pleasure as he came all over ran's chest, his tattoo was a little covered with his cum, " bad boy, what have you done to my tattoo " ran said as he moved towards sanzu and flipped him, " I should punish you for this shouldn't I? " ran said as sanzu looked up at him with lustful eyes, rindou went behind and smacked sanzu's ass harshly earning a loud shriek from the skinny pinkhead, " can you take me? " rindou asked sanzu as he placed his dick right at his hole, "ye-" sanzu was interrupted as rindou entered him without any warning and began thrusting deep, earning more moans and heavy pants from sanzu, sanzu slowly looked in front as he now faced ran's dick next to his face, " now be a good boy and take it entirely in" ran said as sanzu slowly began sucking on his dick, ran began grunting and moaning and rindou and sanzu did same, the room was filled with heat and moans, sound of skins slapping next to each other and heavy pants was noticeable, it went like that for a while until sanzu was very tired, " you've been a good boy tonight " ran said as he kissed sanzu's lips gently, sanzu buried his face on the crook of rindou's neck as rindou wrapped his arms around sanzu's feminine body and ran hugged sanzu from behind, all of them ending the intense workout and falling asleep.