play of lives - bonten x reader

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

A misty morning of december, the month of joy, presents and decoration, the month of faith and believe, the month of warmth and foods, this December won't be the same for the bonten members, they will a heavy luck by their side to escape from death, to get away and stay alive from this play with their lives.

Detective y/n l/n was a prestigious and loyal worker under the government, there hasn't been once when a case under her vision was left doubted or unsolved, y/n was the best her police division has to offer for the most horrendous crimes committed in the districts of roppongi, also the base of infamous gang bonten.

Early morning around 4 or 5 the Roppongi police station received a phone call from a victim explaining how they were being raided by the gang called bonten and they were gonna die, til the police could reach the residence of the rich couple they were both missing and all the values stolen from their residence.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully until her phone rang out loud waking her up while startling her, she picked up the phone immediately answering the call from her senior, " Miss. L/n there has been a horrendous case reported to the station around 4-5 am this morning I'd like you to take a look over the case and investigate since you've been researching on the criminal organization bonten lately " y/n was at lack of words from both the information she received and the fact she was just startled awake from her deep sleep, " Sir, I'll follow up on the case you've assigned me, thankyou" y/n said before hanging up and laying back in bed for 10 minutes before getting up changing into her duty clothes which were nothing much, a pair of black boots, pants and a black shirt which sometimes was white, grey and green too, and she always carried a jacket along, y/n checked the time it was 5:54 am currently, she grabbed her keys and began heading to the station, upon reaching there she saw many people who she assumed were there to report cases, y/n entered the station office where most officers were sat, her assistant who worked under her immediately approached her providing her with every detail of the crime they know, upon knowing and going through the case for half an hour y/n decided to visit the crime place herself along with her assistant.

The place was secured heavily, y/n showed her ID and entered inside the residence as her assistant followed right behind, y/n viewed every corner of the residence and collected all evidence she could find, with that she returned to the station and spent a few hours joining dots of how the crime scene must've taken place, she was later interrupt by a knock on her office, she told the person to come in, " mam, it is 11 am you've been working since 6 am you should at least get some breakfast, if you don't mind can i bring you some breakfast along with coffee? " said her assistant, " you're really thoughtful of me, sure you can bring that " y/n said glancing once again to her work, her assistant slowly smiled and went off to buy some breakfast and coffee for his senior, he had a big crush on her, the way she worked, the way she would be so invested into her work, the way she smiled, the way she stressed over smallest things regarding her work, the way she wouldn't take care of herself, he wanted to love her, he wanted to protect her, he wanted to take care of her and he did take care of her alot too, he would remind her to eat, drink, take breaks, look through other things and go on holidays. He didn't knew that he won't be getting alot of time with his love.

______

" FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! " screamed a man with black locks and two blonde dyed strands as he sat next to the kidnapped rich couple, " I s-swear I haven't called any police-" spoke the women before she was shot, sending her husband to shock as he screamed on top of his lungs seeing his wife's dead body lying next to him lifeless, " FUCK THESE LIARS CAN'T EVEN STAND ON WHAT THEY DO " takeomi spoke as he got up and left to puff off some weed, he was stressed after all.

" man he gets stressed easily " spoke rindou in a lazy manner not putting much effort into anything, " mikey is putting up a meeting for the members tonight " spoke the scarred man kakucho, everyone nodded at his words and continued with their work, not realising how fast time goes it was the time for the meeting, the silver haired man sat at the end of the long table where all his members sat glancing right at him for him to speak, utter words which they could process or obey, " we're under deep trouble " mikey spoke causing the room to be more serious, " our five headquarters for drugs were raided by the police last month, this month our three headquarters of weapon and trade were raided, if this keeps going like this we'll be at the point of a gun or behind bars and soon to be killed ", " who's behind this, who keeps figuring us out? " spoke bonten's no. 2 sanzu haruchiyo, " It's a female detective of roppongi police station, she's been on lookout for anything related to us since past two months, it's a big thing for any police officer to take possession of our so many headquarters within two months, no other police officer has ever got possession of any of our drug or weapons headquarters in past 7 years, she's very diligent and probably looking to destroy us, we need to get rid of her to be in the game " mikey said, " game? " ran questioned, " it is a game, being criminals means being out of jail and alive doing the worst, being caught or killed means game over, she has the same thoughts, in an interview after she solved a murder case related to our gang she mentioned the same lines " mikey said, " Who is she? " spoke kakucho with a glint in his eyes to murder this lady as soon as possible, " y/n, l/n y/n, here I have a image of her as well, she's really pretty to be killed but too bad she's being a big trouble to us " mikey said as he showed them her images, she was indeed very pretty and had everything a could ask for except she was a pain in their ass currently.

______

Y/n went back home and slept on time , she needed energy to work after all, around midnight she was woken up due to loud glass shattering noise.

To be continued. . .

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。