Rindou haitani : stretch time

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, smut ( slightly)

.・✫・゜・。.

Rindou was the best boyfriend for as long as y/n could think, he performed all his duties as a boyfriend, he was really obedient mostly and really caring for his significant other, y/n on the other hand had to sometimes face a very clingy rindou, being the younger brother rindou was prone to learning about girlfriends his older brother had, how his older brother would treat them or how the girls were usually, with an understanding of these situations himself as he grew up to be a criminal after his delinquency in teenage years, rindou usually met with girls who wanted nothing more of him but his money or just tryna get into his pants, the girls who were selfish, could only be used for the satisfaction of the body, rindou never liked them yet he did indulge in sleeping with alot of them but he never dated any of them, how could he? he had some high standards and reputation to be around these girls in the first place, he would sometimes sleep around with crime officials daughters or wifes, he was just like his older brother but less loud and a little more diligent aswell.

y/n was the first ever girl that rindou met who wasn't after him for money or something, she wanted to be his friend genuinely, rindou let it slide there, he became friends with this girl, both of them spending time together, he realised how fun this girl was, she wasn't playing around with him, she really treated him like her friend and would care for him like an actual friend, rindou was mixed up in his own feelings for this girl who could be so good to him and so pretty, he then one day asked y/n out, surprisingly she liked him back too, not for his money or fame, but for his behavior he had, the clumsiness he had in him sometimes, the way he was unbothered at times, the way he would pass cranky jokes and his beautiful smile, y/n loved him for all those reasons, it really made rindou clench his heart and swear to protect this little gem.

______

It was a Sunday, when rindou woke up early despite him working hard the entire week, as he woke up he saw the pretty y/n in his arms asleep,rindou gently pecked her forehead as he got up, he prepared breakfast for himself and his loved one and soon went to his backyard porch where he placed a yoga mat and began his morning stretching, y/n soon woke up herself and got down to eat her delicious breakfast rindou prepared, " rin what are you doing? " y/n said as she walked towards him, " stretching? " rindou said confused, " you should rest today, it's a sunday" y/n said again hugging rindou this time, " it's fine I don't wanna rest, but do you wanna stretch?" rindou said as he looked down towards y/n with a smug look on his face, " rin, but i dont do stretching like you, you know tha-" before y/n could finish her sentence, rindou made her sit down at the yoga mat where he soon made her lie down at it, rindou then grabbed her leg pushing it backwards, " rin i can't take my leg way back like you-" y/n said trembling, rindou pushed her leg as back as he could earning a painful eek from y/n's mouth, "it's still pretty back yk" rindou said as his other hand grazed over the clothed crotch of y/n, " rin what are you planning to do" y/n asked now very much flustered by rindou's actions, smirking rindou got up as he picked y/n up and took her up towards the bedroom, " I guess if I had to rest I first need to be tired" rindou said climbing up the stairs with y/n in his arms already knowing what was going to happen to her, " don't be harsh please" y/n said in a small voice to rindou, " don't worry I'll just go until I'm tired " rindou said as he placed y/n on their shared bed, " shit" y/n mumbled knowing well she wasn't going to have a calm sunday with this boy.

.・✫・゜・。.