you like your girls insane~ ran haitani

The story ahead is similar to various things, it contains disturbing themes, murder, trauma and a horror vibe so if you're vulnerable to that please dont read ahead, it is a warning ⚠
・✫・゜・。.

Ran haitani didn't knew himself how but he was in love with a girl who was not so stable mentally but she was everything to him, she was perfect to him even if she was almost insane.

Ran met her when he was visiting izana in jail, he realised a young teen girl sitting alone with a restraint on her hand which was open, he sat beside her waiting to be called in to meet izana when he began the conversation with her because he was rather confused to why she stared at the floor in front without blinking or anything, an expression which couldn't be interpreted, ran asked her what she was doing there because she seemed very frail and young to be there, only criminals or gangsters were kept in jails, she responded by how she was not fit mentally and she almost caused a fire in her house, he kept talking to her without reacting badly to her answers which made her answer him more openly, others would call her insane and go away but it wasn't her fault really.

Ran asked her if she wanna be friends with him and she agreed with a small smile, a smile ran felt attacked by, he felt pitty and affection at the same time for the girl, he didn't call it love then but it turned into love as both of them kept conversing over the years, soon he took her out of the mental asylum she was put into, she was absolutely fine for him, he didn't find a single thing wrong with her while she was with him at his mansion, he eventually married her and would do everything with her, vacations, dates, work, sleep, eat.

It was a Saturday night and ran was going for yet another meeting, it had been a year since both of them been together and around 7 months to their marriage, ran was really satisfied and still faced nothing on whose behalf he could consider y/n mentally ill or insane, ran dressed himself as he left the home after telling y/n to sleep on time, he didn't know what he'll encounter when he comes home.

when ran got back home it was past midnight, he thought y/n would be asleep but he instead found his bedroom in a mess, he looked for y/n everywhere in the house but couldn't find her until he got down to put a pillow back on his bed and noticed something under his bed, he peered down to see y/n staring at him blankly, soon she started whispering how he needs to hide too, she's there, she's there, she's there, he needs to hide, ran didn't understand the situation and comforted y/n to come out and then hugged her calming her down, she was shivering and scared of something or someone, was it her mental illness acting up suddenly?

Ran next day went to the doctor who first treated y/n, the doctor was an old genuine guy who told ran to sit down and listen carefully to him, he then explained how y/n had no father when she was a child but she was promised she would meet him someday, her mother was very fulfilling to her but one day it all went downhill for the little girl, when her mom asked her to jump off the building with her but the little girl disagreed feeling scared and ran down stairs to her apartment no. Her mom followed her down yelling, soon she got a hold of y/n and pulled her to the bathroom dropping her in the bathtub and turning on boiling water while pushing her head inside so she dies but y/n managed to run away as her mother sat down on the tiled floor crying loudly over some matter, y/n was then rescued by the neighbors, since then she never met her mother but she always have hallucinations of her mother appearing to her which causes her to run off invisible things and break things around her, ran was feeling more pitty and regret for y/n, he didn't knew she faced such a troublesome life, he only knew she was accused of having a troubled mental stability.

Ran went home and cuddled y/n as he felt bad for her, y/n the same time hugged him back but soon began whispering she's there, she's there, she's there, ran took notice of it and looked where y/n was looking, he saw a old lady standing by their window, she was half covered in burn scars and staring at y/n with pure hatred, she's here, she's here y/n muttered as she fell down and crawled til she hit the wall, ran immediately called his gang members and took out his gun to shoot the lady down, as he went to the front door he heard a glass shattering sound and ran towards their window to see the lady breaking the window and getting inside the mansion, ran immediately ran and climbed inside the window to see the lady ready to grab y/n's neck to kill her but he shot her multiple times and she fell toward y/n, she landed on her legs, y/n gasped and stared blankly at her mother dead.

The day ended, the memories ended, ran discovered the mother was herself mentally ill but she always blamed y/n to be having a mental illness and when y/n was being normal she'd come trying to kill her for being a burden on her and a useless piece of her, it took her mother time to find y/n but she followed her entire life until she died, y/n was much normal now, she was improving from her trauma and ran also changed his mansion, he would spend more time with her since he felt it was necessary after the incident, she wasn't mentally ill, just a little insane for laughing like a maniac and enjoying her life despite the bad times she went through, he realised she was really easily moved on from things unless they followed her to wherever she went, he did like his girl insane.

.・✫・゜・。.

Thank you for reading.