bonten trio - we bought you!

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

Bonten trio refers to ran, rindou, sanzu if you didn't knew yet.

.・✫・゜・。.

Sanzu was bored, ran had nothing much to do and rindou was just following ran, all three of them inside their car roaming around looking for something that catches their interest, suddenly rindou received a text from koko telling them about some underground auctions taking place by some known gang which specialized in such auctions and illegal products handling, rindou discussed about koko's text with ran and sanzu, having nothing else to do all of them decided to go view this auction, if they find something useful or cool they'll buy it or else probably just leave unimpressed.

The place was huge, filled with different mafia's and elite gang members, buying something really expensive from an underground auction which specialized such is not something any usual gangster can do, the trio kept walking viewing every weapon displayed, minors from different countries chained behind windows to be sold in the auction, old fellows having their eyes darting straight to those displayed girls, after walking further the trio faced some crowd next to another display, inside the glass was a girl, who seemed not older than 14-15?, she was way too pretty and held a charm that can win any man's heart, she was scared and crying like every other girl set for the illegal auction, the girl caught their eyes, the price was in millions but they didn't care as long as they find something attractive or interesting, when it came to who would buy the girl there were four men other than the trio demanding to be sold the displayed girl, ran didn't had to do much he just asked the owner of the auction he'd like to buy the girl for double the money she was being sold for and the owner immediately agreed to his words, after the trio had won the girl they simply forced her to their headquarters, curiosity and lust breaking their chains of patience, the girl didn't utter a single word and just cried silently in fear, " what's your name " rindou spoke calmly, he was not finding the girl crying any amusing and he would rather want her to smile, "y-y/n" the girl said in a raspy yet soft voice due to her crying, "pretty name, what's your age? " asked rindou again while sanzu and ran darted their eyes towards the little item they just brought, " I'm 16-" y/n spoke, " how'd you end up with the guys ? were you kidnapped " Ran asked this time, the girl simply nodded, she felt a little calm currently because they were not threatening her instead talking with her really nicely, she found hope that she might get back to her parents but she didn't knew she was in much massive jail.

_____

A few days had passed since y/n was brought by the trio, she was locked inside a big luxurious room that had everything she needed, she was served delicious meals day and night and she was visited by the trio everyday, sometimes one of them, sometimes two, and otherwise all three of them. y/n wasn't hurt but she was instead told to pose for the men as they clicked her pictures, she didn't knew what holy deeds they'd use her pictures for, when she would be asleep even then they would click her pictures.

Sanzu was impatient and wanted to devour the little girl due to lust but ran and rindou said it would be better
If y/n trust them and wants them herself, sanzu was convinced that day but he cannot be bounded by words for long enough, he had no patience and specifically when he was high and he was most of the time high.

The trio was attending a party organized within bonten for a big achievement or mission they've done, everyone was drunk as fuck til 11pm, the trio themselves heavily drunk decided on going to meet y/n, when they got there y/n was confused by their behaviour since they were drunk, sanzu immediately hugged the girl burying his head into her chest as she tried pushing him off, " don't try to get me off, I own you " sanzu said weirdly drunk, " yeah, we brought you! " rindou said as he too hugged y/n and layed on bed, ran too joined them, all three of them hugged y/n and fell asleep due to being very drunk, y/n felt suffocated and they were very heavy for her but she too eventually fell asleep.

The next morning y/n woke up with marks on her body from the tight hugs and her body was hurt, the trio apologised for them being drunk.

sanzu later went to y/n's room and talked with her, sanzu decided to massage y/n to help with her pain, what he didn't realise is that he'll loose his patience when he touched the girl's soft skin and roamed his hands around her body, sanzu couldn't ignore his sexual arousal any longer and gave in.

Ran and rindou later lectured sanzu how he got done with it alone, they bickered about how they bought her together, ran and rindou then both went ahead to take their turns into pleasing themselves using y/n, when she resisting both of them repeated together, " we bought you, your ours".

The end
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。