Not so naive now?~

.・✫・゜・。.

Wattpad needs to enable videos cuz I got so many I'd like to share for tr fans and more 😞.
Read at your own risk the work ahead might be triggering and very sensual and hinting towards it.
.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n l/n was the daughter of a government executive who was also a information loaner to bonten, bonten would pay him well grant him security from the gang itself and other gangs too.

It was the usual bonten meeting at the house of the government executive, he sat in his luxurious living room facing the seven deadly men and their notorious leader manjiro sano, better known as mikey, they were talking about laws the government was working on the borders which could affect the drug supply, y/n was lingering outside hearing their conversations while also stalking the eight men, their talks were nothing to her she couldn't care less they were criminals, she found them better than old corrupted politicians which visited or officers which were again old and fat, she had a big crush on these men for years now since they keep visiting her father for meetings and deals, at party and events too she would see them all dressed up in most
fabulous suits, she would take hours to dress up for such occasions, she would keep eye on what kind of girls they looked out of and dress up like those, not entirely she kept her style and individuality but tried to get their attention even if she felt paranoid going near them for seconds with her father, she would secretly take their pictures and stack them under her bed so no one found them and she can access them easily.

Y/n was walking back to her room sad their meeting was soon to be over she was looking at the floor when she bumped into none other than sanzu haruchiyo the no.2 of bonten and the crazy drug addict killer, y/n bowed slightly her head and apologized and began walking when sanzu stopped her by grabbing her waist, "cmon it isn't right to walk away from the people you like stalking for years now " sanzu said as he looked into y/n's eyes deeply, " y-you knew? " she asked feeling exposed, " we all did darling " sanzu said, y/n smirked at how smart they were but then frowned thinking they'll never choose her, " why the sad face " sanzu asked, " nothing, I was thinking too much, I'm sorry " y/n said, " Quit apologizing, we want the sexy stalker version of you back " sanzu said shocking y/n, "huh" is all she said as sanzu dragged her out of her house to his car, " wait my dad-" y/n was cut off when sanzu spoke, " we already asked him and he doesn't care as long as we look after you and keep you safe " he said, soon the other members also got in the car, there were two cars, y/n was in one with sanzu, haitani brothers and manjiro sano himself, y/n was pulled into Mikey's lap as he examined her closely and saying, " never did I expect someone to like criminals and be this pretty at the same time " causing y/n to blush as she squirmed in his grip, she could feel his groin, she was really uncomfortable in the situation because she was an introvert never among so many guys at the same time because she was homeschooled and never really went out other than with her family.

Y/n was carried inside the bonten mansion once they reached there, mikey put her carefully on the sofa and sat beside her, everyone came in and mikey said " Now can we stalk you too ", " h-how " y/n asked back, " leave that to us, now do you agree? " ran asked looking hasty, y/n nodded as she felt mikey slowly kissing her neck and reaching his hands to her clothing.

The end.
Also y/n was an adult not a kid, she was just introverted and a stalker, a little like yoonbum, only a little.
Thank you for reading!
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。