Yandere bonten : 2

.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n felt someone's arms around her, she was just waking up after sleeping for...she don't know how long, she slowly remembered what had happened and as soon as she did she opened her eyes to see herself in a very huge room on a very huge bed with a very huge man clearly hugging her while he looked like he was asleep, y/n also felt very thirsty along with this ringing pain in her head, "mmm so you're awake baby" spoke the man who was hugging y/n, she didn't respond because she was panicking and scared, " what's wrong with you?, don't wanna speak to me? " spoke the man, "u-" " w-who are y-you, where a-am i? " y/n spoke with tears forming on the brim of her eyes, the man as soon as he realised she was gonna cry got up and hugged her saying " shhh don't cry, you're fine, you don't need to cry, we are not going to hurt you or do anything to you which is bad ", " aww she's awake and you didn't tell mee " spoke another man who was now walking towards the bed, " listen to me now, you're gonna do what we tell you and you'll be fine and if you don't do what we say you'll be not fine " the man hugging her spoke, " yes " said the man standing next to the bed, " what are you people gonna do to m- me " y/n said, " oh nothing bad sweetheart, it's all for your own good" said the man standing next to the bed as he began walking towards the door, before he left he spoke " meet downstairs with her, mikey is waiting" and he left, " let's get up and let me help you dress up, you must be really hungry right? " the man asked her as he let go of her, " i- i am" y/n said, she knew to herself if she tried to rebel against them or even act a little bad she is surely gonna get hurt badly or even killed, what if they drag chifuyu in this? She Thought to herself as she stood up from the bed, " hey what are you thinking about, come here you gotta change real quick darling" spoke the man as he took you to the closet which was huge and filled with each and every kind of clothing, he then helped her dress up and took her downstairs with him, the entire place was huge and so fucking expensive looking, it honestly scared y/n even more.

The man was now leading y/n towards a long table where there were 7 men dressed entirely in expensive clothing sitting waiting for someone which was none other than you, the man now made you take a seat near the seat of a man who was dressed in a white suit, he had beautiful blonde hair which only reached above his ears, his eyes were black and very deep like an ocean in which you'll drown, he had extensive eye bags which just showed this man got no sleep, y/n kind of felt sad for him but also familiar because she too sometimes can't sleep for days, the next person her eyes landed on was a man dressed in a maroon suit, he had long pink hair in a mullet cut, it honestly gave y/n cute hello kitty vibes, he has long eyelashes which just complimented y/n's thought about the hello kitty vibe, he also had two pretty diamond shaped scars near  his mouth, y/n found them pretty unique and kind of cute, the next person seating to the pink haired man was a man dressed in lightish blue suit and had purple hair with mullet cut which was a little shorter than the one the pink haired man had, the guy had beautiful purple orbs and his aura seemed calming but he also looked kinda bored, next to him sat someone wearing a black suit- wait this was the man who got y/n downstairs and who was hugging her when she was sleeping, he had purple short hair and beautiful purple orbs just like the other guys, the next person y/n saw looked kind of mature and older than the most present there, he had two blonde strides at the sides of his head, he also had a long scar which began from his forehead and reached until his cheek going across his eye, it was intimidating but still pretty, the next person was the one sitting next to her on the other side it was a man with nice hair and he had a scar as well on his forehead, it was kind of scary as well but pretty, then there sat the last person who had blonde hair like the first one but long til his shoulders, he also had a strange tattoo on the side of his head, his eyes we're pretty like a cat,there was then a man seating next to him who had a beard and blonde/brown hair,he definitely looked intimidating,it had been 10 minutes since this girl was brought down and all she did was stare at everyone without uttering a single word, everyone glanced at her and looked at each other, they were confused to why she wasn't speaking but just staring, "let us introduce ourselves " mikey spoke cutting the silence, " I am manjiro sano, head of bonten, you can call me mikey if you like that is what everyone calls me " mikey said, " I am sanzu haruchiyo, bonten's no.2 , cutie" sanzu said, " I am kakucho hitto, bonten's no.3" kakucho said and stared at y/n, " ran haitani and this is my younger brother rindou haitani " spoke the man, " Takeomi akashi, I'm bonten's advisor and older brother of haruchiyo " takeomi spoke which made y/n stare at sanzu in shock because both of them looked nothing alike, " Hajime kokonoi, bonten's top executive" spoke kokonoi, " Kanji mochizuki,bonten's top executive as well "mochi spoke, y/n still didn't speak anything because she was processing everything in her brain, " what is bonten? " y/n spoke out of curiosity without realising," you don't know bonten? " spoke kakucho who was sitting next to her, y/n slowly shaked her head indicating she didn't knew, the men were sure surprised because there is no one in Japan who doesn't know about the notorious and most wanted criminal organization called bonten, the executives looked at each other before telling y/n what was bonten, y/n was now even more scared of these men.

.・✫・゜・。.