haitani brothers x reader pt-2

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

" rindou is she awake " ran asked as he entered the kitchen to see rindou taking a big meal upstairs, " yea and she is hungry and thirsty so i prepared her some meal " rindou said as he went upstairs, slowly nearing the door he unlocked it and went inside to find no sign of his little idol, " wha- where is she? " ran asked a little shocked, " she must be in the bathroom " rindou said as he checked the bathroom and yes she was inside, a few minutes wait until she stepped out, she was scared and probably hoping for the worst to happen to her by these two very handsome yet scary men.

" don't worry we won't hurt you, we just want to keep you " ran said with his smug smirk, " huh " is all y/n said to his words, " yea what he said, we just wanna keep you to us, we'll give you everything darling, name it? " rindou said, " wha- what? " y/n said confused she didn't understand, she thought she'll be killed, human trafficked or something worse, these two men be acting so nice to her for what-?, " look dear we kidnapped you because we admire you and want you to stay with us without escaping, got that? " ran said loosing his patience in a bold tone, " y-yes" y/n stuttered still sticking to the bathroom door like a shield, rindou slowly held her arm and made her sit on the bed where he gave her the meal he prepared, " you must be hungry " rindou said as he sat down to watch her eat, " you both won't hurt me? " y/n asked a little calmed down, " we would never, we admire you, we love you, we love everything about you " ran said with a genuine smile, " really? " y/n asked again unsure, " you don't believe us? come I'll show you " rindou held y/n's hand and dragged her to a different room, as rindou opened the room she was shook, it had her everywhere, album covers, photo cards, her merch, her products she promoted, everything, the room looked like a shrine y/n was stunned seeing it, being in a common idol group among five other girls she was the least favorite or wanted idol, she got nothing in her career, few fans who liked her either couldn't find ways to appreciate her or those who could barely gave her any gifts.

Y/n began crying seeing how the two men want her so bad while no one in her entire life appreciated her, for efforts she put in her career, how her teammates always made her feel left out because she was the least favourite idol in the group, ran and rindou panicked seeing y/n cry like that suddenly, ran hugged y/n trying to comfort her, she hugged him back feeling comforted and loved after such long time, for years she's been working hard to gain some appreciation, to earn enough, to be wanted by someone, all her teammates were more wanted and favourited than her because she wasn't as expressive as them, she was very introverted and prefer to keep her feelings to herself most of the time.

Ran and rindou calmed y/n down and made her eat, " you don't have to worry about anything ok? please don't cry like that again i felt really bad " rindou said slowly hugging y/n, she felt like falling in love with these two, both of them loved her so much they were so pretty and nice, they understood her hardwork and her for what she was.

Y/n didn't knew their profession, all she knew was their names and that the house, rather mansion she was inside was theirs, they were mega rich and that's it.
She was walking down stairs once when a girl not standing so far from stairs raised her eyebrow and question y/n, " who the fuck are you? " y/n felt like she should ask her that question since she came in just now and y/n has been there for a month, " um " y/n couldn't say anything she was confused and felt bad at how rude the girl was, she was really pretty though, she was tall, built well, had long pretty hair and nice lips- y/n was thinking all this when ran came in, " oh Lord erica please leave and never come back again " ran said moving forward he saw y/n standing thinking something on 5th stair, " y/n what are you doing? " ran asked way too softly and nicely making erica named girl gritt her teeth, " I was just getting some water when I found this lady standing here " y/n said softly pointing at the pretty girl, " what do you mean standing here? I was here waiting for them both and who the fuck are you, you haven't answered me yet?! " erica spoke very harshly, " erica! you don't belong here just get lost before I kill you myself " ran spat in pure rage, " what! you're telling me you will kill me? didn't you love me like a few months ago? didn't you call me every night impatient to fuck me? " erica spoke changing her tone to much girly, y/n stood there like Tyler the creator processing what the hell was happening, " um " y/n spoke, " no you shut up short ass mf " erica spoke, y/n just stared at erica thinking how bad she wanted to pull her hair for being so rude to her that is when ran did it, " you don't dare speak like that to her" ran spoke calmly but deadly, erica shut her mouth and begged ran to let her go, eventually he did and she just ran away, " sorry for her she was one of the prostitutes I used to bang " ran spoke without hesitation making y/n's mouth left open, prostitute?! " look I'll explain, me and rindou are criminals part of one of the biggest criminal organization, how else you think we would've been able to kidnap you and get away, you need criminal links " ran explained like a professional and y/n just nodded, she didn't care, she was safe with them, they treated her better, they loved her and were truthful and loyal to her.

( was this story yandere? 🤔)

The end
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。