yandere Ran haitani

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - yandere, blood, violence, slight angst, nsfw.

.・✫・゜・。.

You and ran had been together for a couple of months now, you met ran when he came to order dorayaki in your cafe, both of you found each other interesting and felt a strange feeling for each other but there was a difference in your both feelings, ran did feel love for you but he also felt this urge to have you badly....all to himself.

you knew he was a criminal because he wanted to keep it only truth between you and him, you knew it yet you couldn't help but love him so you did what your heart told you, moved in with ran who treated you like a princess and cared for your every need and requirement before anything.

It was now on Sunday when ran said you both should go on a date out to watch some movie or to eat out in some fancy place, you chose the movie date because you wanted to watch this upcoming movie for a long time now, ran just chuckled at your excitement and took you out to this movie date, as you both reach the theatre he got two tickets for the movie you wanted to watch as he got you an entire bucket of popcorn while he himself just got some random soft drink which he doubted he'll like to drink or not, you both looked for your seat and sat on it only to realize moments after the movie started that it was only both of you and just a few more people which you can estimate were barely 5-7 not more than that, ran found it good because he liked the peace and privacy it gave both him and you to watch the movie, ran didn't really enjoy his soft drink as he expected so you took it from him and drank the entire thing while munching on your popcorn which you shared with ran every now and then, you didn't wanted to waste the money ran spends so carelessly so you drank the soft drink but now you had to go to the bathroom so you eyed ran who was watching the movie as he spare a glance to you, " I gotta go to the bathroom " you spoke as ran nod and was about to get up when you hand him the popcorn bucket and say " I'll be right back take care of my popcorn " as you rushed outside the theater to the bathroom where you took your time but as you were about to go outside your bathroom stall you saw shadow next to your door and as you looked up the stall you saw a man climbing on to the door bathroom stall door as he peeked inside down on you with a murderous smile on his lips, you screamed on top of your lungs when you saw that it almost stopped your heart from beating when you heard multiple gunshots which slammed the man on to the floor as you stayed inside the bathroom stall trying to comfort and calm yourself down from what just gave you an heart attack, you heard ran knocking on your bathroom stall as he asked you to open the bathroom stall door but you were too lost in your head and on the edge of having a panic attack when he broke the bathroom stall door and came in and hugged you tightly knowing damn well what just happened most probably shook you, " don't worry I'm here baby" ran said as he gently carried you out to his car and drove off the place leaving the creep dead at the bathroom of the theater and now police after him for another crime.

As soon as both you and ran reached home, he carried you inside and placed you on bed where he began kissing you gently and tried comforting you, while there at the theater police was now looking at the bloodied body of a sex predator on the ground and they took the bullets to analyse.

It was now around midnight when ran was almost asleep when he looked over to you who was fast asleep, you looked so cute, he hugged you tightly and fell asleep as well.

.・✫・゜・。.