hide n seek - bonten x reader

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

It was a usual Saturday, bonten were working hard the entire week and on weekends it was usually either parties or occasions they'd attend to or be at home or some emergency mission. This Saturday they had a party to attend.

Sanzu was in koko's closet looking for a fancy suit, he knew koko had a prestige collection of every thing you might need, koko was screaming at sanzu to get out of his closet and how he won't give sanzu any of his expensive suits to wear, sanzu ignored koko and kept looking for a good one, y/n simply walked inside hearing the commotion, "what's happening " y/n asked right before koko could scream again, " he's barging into my closet to steal my suits" koko said to y/n as if she would say something to sanzu, she didn't. she herself instead began looking around koko's closet because it was really big almost like a maze, " your closet is perfect for hide n seek " y/n said to koko who sighed seeing sanzu ruffle his suits.

It was evening, every member of bonten was dressed in something expensive, what kind of party was it? oh just another birthday of a gang leader who was friends with mikey for trade, mikey looked so handsome in his white suit, everyone was ready to head out, they had to stop by at some bar to collect something before reaching the party destination, kakucho called y/n from her room but he didn't found anyone inside, worried he told mikey who told everyone to look for y/n, that is when koko realised and went to his closet and found y/n hiding behind his hung suits, she giggled as she got out and went to the rest of them, " don't do it again okay? " kakucho told y/n who nodded and followed them to the car, y/n was dressed in a short dress which was white in color matching with mikey, inside the car y/n sighed, another boring party, filled with gangsters, mafia's and drug lords, she had no interest in the food there which was weird to her, she had no interest in alcohol which was served there, she had no interest in anything but she had to go because bonten can't and wont leave her alone, she's clumsy and causes alot of troubles for herself which is why.

When reaching the party none of them were too much excited but others still had hope for some good drugs and drinks while y/n already took her phone from takeomi and prepared herself to sit at a table and play games on her phone the entire time, kakucho and mochi sat next to y/n while others were gone but after some time they were called away by some gangsters or someone to talk or deal something with, y/n didn't focus nor cared, thing was she was way too focused in her gaming to realise a fight had break out at the party and people began taking their guns out to shoot whoever they wanted to or had disputes with, hearing the first gunshot y/n flinched as her phone slipped from her hands under the table she sat at, y/n in a hurry got down and grabbed her phone as more gunshots could be heard, y/n got under the table and covered her ears tightly, scared and flinching from the screaming and shouting she heard nearby, she opened her eyes and looked around to see a dead body right next to her table, she wanted to scream but she controlled it and waited til someone could rescue her, hearing more gunshots she covered her ears and sat there waiting, crying silently hoping to not get shot or found.

Y/n did not hear or realise bonten members looking around the entire place for her, she sat there covering her ears in fear, she didn't realise how long it has been or what was happening around, she was too scared to move or let go of her ears, soon kakucho went to the table to check for y/n again and he accidentally kicked or pushed the dead body with his leg which made it slide under the table and touch y/n's thigh making her flinch and scream, kakucho immediately ducked down and took y/n out and calmed her down, calling others telling he found her.

That night y/n watched movies with entire bonten to distract her from the earlier incident, and they played games with her or did anything to make her feel better, y/n then slept in kakucho's room that night.

The end
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。