play of lives - 3

.・✫・゜・。.

y/n flinched due to the pain and looked at the men, " you got yourself in trouble, shouldn't have been on our lookout so badly " spoke rindou with a stoic expression, " Now rest " ran said as all the men left the room, y/n knew this was her chance at escaping and surviving, y/n in pain somehow got up and walked towards the window, it was locked, she took the blanket, wrapped it around her wrist and punched the window down, glass shattering loudly, she immediately rushed outside to find herself hanging on one of the highest floors in a tall building in Tokyo, she was about to fall when she was pulled inside by sanzu, " ARE YOU CRAZY! " sanzu shouted at the girl, y/n took the opportunity and grabbed the shards of glass, stabbing sanzu with one, and she immediately ran out of the door, where then she was shot by rindou to stop her, she fell to the ground bleeding, blacking out.

_____

Hours or days or weeks she didn't knew, y/n woke up in a hospital bed, she felt weak and after she looked around she saw another bed beside her bed, sanzu laying on it staring at her, " woke up finally " sanzu said, " what-" y/n said but she was cut off when kokonoi entered the room, " oh you're awake, listen we are not letting you go so dont do what you did again and if you tried we'll kill you without mercy" koko said as he grabbed some water and handed it to y/n knowing already she must be thirsty, quite thoughtful of him.

______

Y/n silently went with all their conditions, she didn't wanted to die nor did she want to escape with a shot or broken leg or arm, it was bonten after all, she thought how bad could it be,well.

" y/n we said give us the address of the chief detective of tokyo station " spoke ran, " why " Y/n said, " Because you need to do everything we tell you or you know the consequences ", " fine ".

Bonten used y/n for information about officers and people they could use, they gave her a mere job in bonten to work under sanzu as a planner, to plan their missions, she did her job excellently, infact she was getting hang of it, she was treated better, had easier work and koko even began paying her double of what her job as a detective paid, she became greedy for it, every human will.

_______

mr. yaku was walking through the new found headquarters of bonten by the police when he was shot along with all the other police officers, y/n's dear assistant lost his life.

Y/n planned it.

_______

y/n had become the villain the criminal bonten made her, she played with the lives of more, but now of the people who respected and trusted her for people who kidnapped her and wanted her for mere profit of her.

________

The end
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。