mikey ~ periods~ 💉

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk

.・✫・゜・。.

It was a Monday morning when y/n woke up with bad cramps and found out she began her period, she cursed because on mondays she had to wake up early and make mikey breakfast and also do his chores, well Mikey recently removed or better say killed the maids who worked in the mansion before because they used to try to flirt with Mikey.

Y/n woke up and did the chores, helping Mikey wear his suit and and brush his hair right, Mikey was indeed a kid like individual when it came to his responsibilities, during breakfast y/n was having painful cramps in her legs and stomach, " I don't feel like eating, I'll just lay in bed " y/n said as she got up from the large table, " wait- you don't feel hungry? why it's been hours since you ate dinner, is there something wrong? " Mikey asked concerned," no I just feel a little sleepy " y/n said as she waited for Mikey to nod and she left to rest in their shared bedroom, y/n simply laid in their king sized bed, tucking herself under sheets after drinking some water, y/n after some time fell asleep which was a relief to her pain.

Mikey without suspecting much went to his work, bonten headquarters.

It was now 3 pm and mikey was done with his two morning meetings, he decided to call y/n to check up on her if she was feeling well or ate already or not, as the ringing went no one picked up his call, Mikey grew worried and called again, he kept calling for 10-20 times before giving up, he thought he should call y/n after a while, she could be busy right now in some other room, thinking that mikey got into his work.

It was now 6 pm, Mikey finally calling y/n again after three hours, the ringing still went and no one picked up his call, this time Mikey wasn't having it, he immediately shot outside his office reminding sanzu to cancel other meetings of the day and called his driver to take his car out he's heading home immediately.

After reaching his home he immediately went in and looked for y/n he found her phone in the living room couch as he then went to their bedroom and he sighed in relief when he found y/n sleeping soundly in the bed, he went to her side and sat at the edge of the bed admiring his love when y/n moved a little adjusting in bed, Mikey then saw something red, mikey slowly pushed away the blanket for find the bed and y/n's pants stained in red blood, mikey was about to panic until he realised it was period blood, y/n was on her period, mikey slowly woke y/n up and seeing the stained bed and clothes y/n panicked because she stained the sheets and her clothes, she felt weak due to her period and because she had nothing since morning, she was about to cry when Mikey hugged her and calmed her down before helping y/n change bedsheets and her clothes, Mikey called sanzu to arrange them some male butlers and maids, he knew he couldn't bare female ones who would try flirting with him.

Mikey scolded y/n for not eating and telling him about her periods the morning, he ordered both of them delicious food and cuddled with y/n to sleep.

.・✫・゜・。.<————««

<————««