Mochizuki kanji as boyfriend/husband

.・✫・゜・。.

Mochizuki kanji as your boyfriend /husband, hubby material.

⚠ - violence, fluff, alcohol.

.・✫・゜・。.

- mochi is a responsible boyfriend/husband, he takes care of you with everything and takes all your responsibilities along with his work seriously.

- mochi is a big teddy bear, you can cuddle with him and he'll enjoy it, when late at nights you are asleep and he comes home he simply gets in bed hugging you.

- mochi makes sure whatever you wear, eat or have around you is clean, neat and the best.

- mochi have some places in his house which you are not allowed to enter like a certain isolated room where he keeps his weapons for work etc.

- mochi gets rarely jealous but when he does he will most likely decapitate
that person or kill them surely.

- mochi can cook, not the best but sure good he loves cooking for you late at night or during lunches where he can take his time to cook you an incredible meal.

- he doesn't drink alcohol or smoke when he's around you but one day he infact did come home after one of bonten's club parties drunk, he talked to you for an hour to be exact about this car he saw in the parking lot which was not maintained correctly until he fell asleep.

- mochi is mature and acts mature but he sometimes does likes being a kid for you.

- mochi would never, ever make you uncomfortable around him even if it means he has to eliminate someone for it, he does not compromise with you.

- mochi makes sure you sleep and take care of yourself when he's not around to do so himself since he has a lot of work at bonten.

- mochi likes mochi.

- mochi will most likely take you to somewhere traditional in his holidays, he also likes taking you to several famous places.

- mochi acts like a dad whenever you are around him outside in public, he'll make sure you tightly hold his hands and he will question each second if you are fine or not.

- mochi does not like taking you to parties with him because he doesn't like when others stare at what is his.

.・✫・゜・。.