haitani brothers x reader

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk

.・✫・゜・。.

Ran and rindou both were dressed in one of their most glamorous suits, ran was putting on his shoes which were again expensive while rindou was on his phone.

" so you've got it booked huh " ran asked finally done with his shoes, " yeah we'll have to be there in around half an hour, I can't wait " rindou said with a little giggle which ran found really amusing coming from his brother who was always in a serious mode for no reason.

Both of the brothers got into their car going somewhere they were talking about and been planning about for weeks, rindou and ran were already rich and they had no problem spending what they made.

Upon reaching the building, ran opened his phone and looked through it before entering the building with his younger brother rindou, both of them reached the specific floor and went into a Hall kind of room, where stood 6 girls or better known as idols, all of them performed while ran and rindou watched it for hours and hours, they weren't even watching all of them, they're eyes were set on the one specific idol, her stage name was s/n, while her actual name was y/n l/n, ran and rindou spent alot of money to get this private show by the idol group.

Ran still remember how bored he and rindou were one day so they began watching every show which came on their television, both of their eyes beamed when they saw this specific girl performing in a common idol group, since then both of them been collecting everything and anything related to her and within some time came to buying this private show, little did it matter if she worked in the idol group or personally for them to them.

Ran and rindou enjoyed the show for hours until it ended, the girls were happy because they were paid well to perform this and the handsome boys were too pretty for them to not like.

Ran and rindou asked y/n specially to follow them as they had prepared a gift for her being her biggest fans, y/n being innocent normally followed them only for them to drug her and kidnap her.

" we got her finally " rindou said as he sighed relaxing in the seat, ran drove the car and looked back to see y/n still unconscious due to the drug, " let's welcome her to her new home " ran said as he drove his car faster in a little excitement.

The end

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。