how would they react to y/n crying because of stress - bonten headcannon

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk

.・✫・゜・。.

Mikey - manjiro sano!

- he would get angry at first because who the fuck dared to stress her darling so much.

- after realising its just her work he would ask her that she doesn't have to work and stress about it and that he got her, he also asks sanzu to get rid of y/n's boss and he convinces her into depending on him.

- he comforts her and since he doesn't know how to comfort people he would simply hug y/n and listen to rant about her stress or just cry, he'll feel really bad about her crying like this.

- mikey then focuses on cheering up y/n's mood since he can't see her be sad for so long.

Sanzu haruchiyo!

- sanzu wouldn't understand at first why is his love crying so suddenly until he finally came to understand it was because of her work and she was stressed.

- sanzu will cuddle with y/n and tell her how she shouldn't stress about it and it's fine she got him.

- when y/n calms down or falls asleep sanzu will take his glock and rush to her boss and murder him in cold blood, he don't care his love doesn't have to work if this is how she's gonna work, under so much stress and pressure.

- to make it up to y/n sanzu would offer her a very easy job which is under him and he would make sure she's fine at all times and isn't handling anything stressful.

Rindou haitani!

- rindou gets and understands why y/n was crying she was very stressed and frustrated with her, being in those events himself he understood she needed a break and motivation to work later.

- rindou comforted y/n and talked about how she was good at her work and she should not give up.

- rindou took y/n outside for dinner and late night drive that night for her to get a break from her stress and work and it helped.

Ran haitani!

- ran himself sometimes stresses over his work so he understands how y/n feels.

- ran decided to cook the dinner that night and prepare a nice warm floral bath for both of them.

- when y/n was done with her she was surprised with dinner ran cooked, ran and her both enjoyed the dinner and then the floral warm bath he prepared earlier, it helped lower stress in y/n's mind and she felt really thankful to ran for being with her.

Takeomi akashi!

- he def understands and he was kind of a person who would not do much but convince someone to not give up, he had a spark in his words.

- when y/n began crying due to the stress and pressure on her takeomi gently held her and began explaining to her how she shouldn't stress and how good she is at her work, he made both of them coffee and motivated y/n to continue her work.

Kakucho hitto!

- kaku loves his girl and would help her if she needed it.

- this instance she was really stressed regarding her work and kaku comforted her and made her sleep or rather call it made her take a long nap.

- in his mean time he tried to do some of y/n's work as much as he could do.

Kokonoi Hajime!

- koko is a stressed person himself, when he doesn't get his money in his way, so he understood y/n, koko simply asked y/n to stop working where she worked and work beside him instead, he needed some help and he trust her.

- koko comforted her and talked about his plan to earn way more money with help of y/n.

- koko eventually convinced y/n and he was proud of her and himself and his new money making plan.

The end

.・✫・゜・。.