Anger issues - rindou haitani

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

It was very pleasant for you to once in a while feel and see rindou's expressions or just him expressing his emotions as usually he's a sour pickle and the only emotion he shows is either his TV static gaze or a bored uninterested tired sloth who's salty, despite being his love interest and someone he's very open to he does not show you much of his emotions and when he does it's either him feeling relaxed, slightly happy, maybe annoyed or irritated, him feeling a little sad over a few things he's done or felt bad for. Rindou is a very reserved person he does not like socializing unless he's in a mood to fight or just feeling cocky, being a part of the biggest criminal organization doesn't effect or influence his moods much, he instead got a little more closeted with his emotions, he felt like he would go harsh on you or if he would show too many emotions you'd start pitying over him or him just not having as much dominant impact on you as before, he was very considerate for his significant other and why wouldn't he be? it took him his entire life to finally find a girl who was perfect for him, who'd understand his emotions and him very well despite his lack of expression, someone who'd love and accept him despite his criminal activity and delinquent behavior since he was very young, rindou felt consoled and calmed in y/n's presence, we was otherwise worried or stressing over his work, y/n helped him feel relaxed and tried to improve him at expressing himself and he did slowly became better at it.

Rindou would cook for his darling whenever he wanted to express his love and care, when he was slightly in rage or just angry at his partner he would leave his clothes lying around messy knowingly his wife now gotta clean it, he never went for harsh punishments since he felt like it would just ruin things, rindou was a demon or a beast at his work he would do the worst during his suspect Interrogations to figure out traitors, he would go hardcore on his missions slaughtering anyone who he found useless or unnecessary, rindou's hands were drowned in red blood, rage and anger which he bottled up around his little mistress, he was very considerate but it went a little too much and he eventually got into a fight with his love over the topic of him coming home one day with blood stained clothes, saying it was just stained is an understatement the clothes were drowned and dripping blood, it was a shock for y/n to see so much red and it did make her feel wobbly in her legs and funny in her tummy, she felt her eyeballs shaking, she did panic over that, rindou unfortunately always changed his clothes before reaching his home but he lacked a pair of clothes this event.

Without much explanation or discussion on it rindou was pissed, he couldn't hold it anymore it isn't his fault he's all bloody and y/n is feeling sick to her stomach and horrific terror due to it, rindou couldn't control his emotions no longer, he was tired from working whole day, he had barely slept the before night due to his work again and right now seeing y/n panic so much and her saying how she won't clean the messy blood stains on the carpet and the clothes, rindou in rage without realising much kicked the chair which was near him, the sudden action made y/n flinch and get quite, rindou then stood there before getting suffocated under his rage, he smashed around the house until he was felt his hand bleeding and an absolutely terrified to soul y/n hiding in a corner whimpering and scared of the monster rindou just acted out like, realisation hitting rindou hard like rock brought him to regret what he has just done, rindou carefully went to y/n who was squirmed behind a side stool shaking, rindou slowly hold y/n's hands as she flinched, " h-hey I'm so-rry, please forgive me dear I couldn't control myself- " rindou murmured to y/n as he could feel himself panicking over what he did and how y/n must be feeling, rindou somehow managed to get y/n to get out of the corner and be in his arms while he sat down at the carpet holding her tightly yet gently while comforting her and apologizing frequently, y/n understood rindou and she knew this even which occurred was a part of rindou opening up and expressing his emotions and so she let it go and cleaned everything with a heavy heart and disgust.

It was now night, almost midnight, rindou and y/n were laying in their shared king sized bed, they weren't laying so far from each other but it wasn't that close either, rindou slowly snuck his arms around y/n and pulled her closer again apologizing and comforting her, she eventually fell asleep along with rindou, cuddling and feeling cozy after the horrible fight and massacre of their once well decorated home, it was around 2 am when y/n began going through a horrible nightmare due to the fight they had earlier and all the blood she saw just in one day, rindou woke up due to y/n shaking in his arms, he could hear her groan and squirm while shaking in fear, rindou knew she was having a nightmare so he woke her up, and then comforted her for a hour before they finally slept without waking up again, the next day rindou decided to take a leave from his work and stayed home with y/n to help her fix the home and buy things he destroyed entirely in his monstrous form, y/n was still having flashbacks of the fight but she also felt and saw how rindou regretted it and felt so sorry for what he did when he was blinded by his rage and emotions, y/n felt bad for herself and rindou and she tried to comfort rindou later that day when he was resting on the couch, rindou then promised y/n he would try his best to not ever let anything like this happen again and then he kissed her and both of them cuddled until it was dinner time, after the dinner both of them slept together like usual, as if nothing had happened but rindou did stay awake for a while thinking to himself before he drifted to sleep.

The end

.・✫・゜・。.