how do they like kissing y/n

.・✫・゜・。.

Ran haitani✾

- ran loves rough kissing, he would kiss his s/o very roughly and wildly.

- ran also does love kissing their s/o very gently and nicely whenever their having a usual moment when he is feeling no lust, ran would kiss y/n like that during cuddles or when she would be cooking or doing something.

- ran likes to hold y/n's face with his right hand as his other hand either roams around y/n's waist or above, casually sneaks his hand around y/n's thighs or hips sometimes.

_______

Rindou haitani✾

- rindou is a deep kisser, he would kiss his s/o for a long time until both of them run out of breath.

- rindou's kisses are deep and meaningful, he would tho leave gentle pecks and kisses around too, you'll never know what comes from him by his poker face.

- rindou loves holding y/n's neck or head from his one hand while his other usually holds her hand.

_______

Kakucho hitto✾

- kakucho is a very gentle guy when it comes to his s/o, he would never kiss them roughly or harshly because he does not want to harm his s/o in each way even if it's a kiss.

- kakucho kisses y/n whenever their at their personal space, he doesn't like kissing y/n at public spots because it can cause people's eyes drawn to them and he clearly doesn't like that people invade his privacy like that.

- kakucho holds y/n's face gently during kisses, he might hold her by the waist.

_______

Kokonoi hajimme✾

- koko likes to kiss y/n softly but roughly at the same moment, he makes sure his kisses leaving his s/o breathless.

- he likes to kiss y/n out in public spots sometimes just to prove to them of how rich he is to have a treasure like his s/o.

- koko holds y/n's waist during kissing, he would hold her face usually as well.

_______

Takeomi akashi✾

- takeomi is a deep kisser, he would kiss his s/o other deeply and last it for as long until their both breathless, he likes to leave gentle kisses here and there on his s/o aswell.

- takeomi avoids kissing y/n whenever he is smoking or was smoking and has a bad breath due to it.

- takeomi holds y/n by the waist with his hand on her chin or jaw.

_______

Sanzu haruchiyo

- sanzu is a rough kisser and a soft kisser considering his moods and if he is high or sober, usually when he is sober he'll leave soft kisses but if he's high then it's either a breathtaking rough kiss or a gentle kiss, it depends.

- sanzu would kiss y/n around everywhere despite whatever situation they in, he doesn't care if people are watching him, he would infact stick his tongue out to those who stare at him kissing his s/o, mocking them that they ain't have one.

- sanzu likes holding y/n by the waist, sometimes her hands above her head and the rare case where he holds y/n's face with both his hands.

_______

Manjiro sano

- mikey is a soft kisser for the most part, he likes gentle kisses that turn breathy after some time,but he can be a really rough kisser sometimes when he's lost in his lust.

- mikey prefers not kissing y/n out in public spots because he finds it irritating how people view it and he also has to act like the boss of the worst criminal organization.

- mikey prefers holding y/n by the shoulders, waist while his hands either roam around her body or stay at her face helping in deepening the kiss.

_______

.・✫・゜・。.