Ran Haitani as boyfriend / husband

.・✫・゜・。.

Ran haitani as your boyfriend / husband, he is a possessive flirty one.

⚠- alcohol, nsfw.

.・✫・゜・。.

- ran has a habit of taking good care of his hair and so he also takes hella good care of y/n's hair. Basically a haircare person at your service all the time miss y/n.

- ran loves kissing y/n's forehead it makes him feel really good he doesn't know why and he does it randomly like he could be walking pass the couch your sitting on busy reading something when he'll come leave a peck on your forehead and leave getting busy in his own works.

- ran can cook, he is a big brother for a reason he can definitely cook and he would mostly cook breakfasts for you after long rough nights with ran.

- ran loves spooning you while cuddling, since he is taller he would spoon you each and every time you guys cuddle.

- ran loves to embarrass you in front of his gang or friends, he'll make you sit in his lap whenever you guys go out, ran overall loves you sitting in lap he finds it comfortable and better since he then knows where you are and can keep a better eye on you too.

- ran gets jealous but not that easily and when he does he won't say or do much, he will just pick you up like a sack of potatoes and walk away.

- ran loves kissing you roughly until you run out of breath, he once kissed you so harsh that the next day your lips were slightly swollen.

- ran loves going on drives with you while he plays sensual music, eventually caressing your thighs with his free hand.

- ran loves elegant dinners with you, he'll take you on several dinner dates at the most fancy restaurants in the city, specially roppongi.

- he does not trust rindou or sanzu whenever they both meet you or are with you guys, he'll keep an eye out for both of them just in case because once both rindou and sanzu kidnapped you from ran who ended up chasing rindou and sanzu's car in his own car , you were in their car just looking from the window seeing ran driving harshly and shouting curses at his younger brother and sanzu, once you all stopped ran lectured rindou and sanzu for hours while you enjoyed watching tv.

- ran is very mature most of the times because of his work and his responsibilities towards you, he mostly ends up home late due to his work but he tries his best to take his time out for you.

- ran acts like a child only when its late at night and he is drunk cuddling with you, he would bury his face in your chest or stomach and whine about his hardships like a baby while you comfort, though this happens rarely.

- ran would most probably gift you ton of gifts, he never forgets your anniversaries and he always flirts with you when you both are in public.

- ran is on his guard whenever he is in public with you because he hates the male attention you can garner, he'll stay always by your side keeping eyes on every male you pass by, he'll hold your hand tightly so you don't get lost, even if you get lost you can easily find ran in a crowd due to his outstanding height.

.・✫・゜・。.