Yandere bonten : 4

.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n was bored and annoyed, why ?, well because these 8 men keep on invading her privacy, fighting for who gets to spend time with her and she cannot go anywhere or access internet which is a major reason to why she is so bored and annoyed of her now kidnapped lifestyle.

y/n was now at a party with bonten members, they all had to attend this party as it was organized by a political figure which was also a huge thing in black market and corrupted shares which it mostly invested in through bonten and bonten on other hand got provided political safety and access to many other government plans ahead of time due to this deal, y/n was severely bored and also annoyed by how everybody at the party behaved, girls gossiping, men talking about either their work or about hitting on girls, y/n was also anxious because she had never attended a so called 'party' where there were so many people who do nothing good.

" y/n is there something wrong " asked a worried kakucho as he stared at y/n who hadn't moved or spoken a word for 30 minutes now, " I wanna go home " she said knowing it was bonten's mansion she meant,not her old residence.kakucho smiled at how y/n called their mansion a home, it was a progress for them to convince y/n to be theirs completely even if she was already theirs by force.

y/n was now overthinking because there was something bothering her, " is there something wrong?" ran now asked y/n as he eyed her in her deep thoughts, " I'll tell you all when we get back " y/n said in a very calm tone, " I'm excited to know what it's gonna be " sanzu said now approaching the table with a wine glass in his hand, " when are you not excited about y/n and drugs and murders" spoke rindou, " you know me too well " sanzu said as he chugged the glass down, mikey slowly walked back after talking to the politician who threw the party, he walked towards y/n and sat next to her pulling her into his lap suddenly causing her to flinch by the sudden touch but she later calmed down in his lap when he hugged her gently, mikey then whispered in y/n's ear, " you wanna go home, cutie" y/n hummed to his words indicating she infact wanted to go back home, " alright pack up we're heading home " mikey said as he got up and carried y/n to the car, the whole car ride home was silent because y/n slept in the car, she was so bored and tired that she slept in the car, everyone in the car was probably gonna bicker around if she was awake, now knowing that she's asleep because she's tired everyone stayed quiet, mikey held y/n tight yet gently in his arms as he leaned his head on her head and dozed off himself aswell, as soon as the car reached back to their 'home' there was now a problem which was none other than a sleeping mikey and y/n, " listen I carry mikey while you carry y/n " spoke kakucho as he gestured koko to pick y/n up, " why him and not mee" sanzu said with a pout on his face, " because you're drunk, koko hasn't drank that much at the party unlike you all "kakucho said, " and you kakuxho" ran said, " I don't drink around y/n " kakucho said in a low voice, " ooooooh I'll do that tooo from next timeee" sanzu said dragging his words long, " you can't do that you druggy " rindou said, koko simply carried y/n inside ignoring the rest of the people until the angel in his arms moved making him stop and look at her," mmm put me down" y/n said to koko, koko gladly put y/n down but also held her arm just in case that she doesn't fall, soon everyone got in and sat around the living room drinking cold water and lemon tea to sober up, " you guys don't like me " y/n said making everyone look her way, " how come you say that darling, are we not loving you enough" ran said, " what's the point, you guys don't even trust me " y/n said and walked back to her room. everyone at the living room sat there for a couple of hours thinking, " so she thinks we don't trust her which is kind of true because we don't really let her have access to Internet, phone or going out, " she can't go out alone, it was her first time she got out and got easily kidnapped we didn't even had to put an effort, what if someone else does the same I can't afford to let anything happen to her " sanzu said now in a firm worried voice, " he's right but we need to either explain it to her or give her some indications that we do trust her " takeomi said, "give y/n her own phone and explain the whole situation to her tomorrow kakucho " mikey spoke cutting everyone in the room and walking off to his room too or was it his room, mikey slowly walked inside y/n's room to see her sleeping, he got onto her bed and hugged her slightly murmuring things slowly, " we do trust and love you a lot, it's just we are scared, we fear loosing you or letting something happen to you, until I'm here and we all are here there is no way you'll get hurt, I can't afford loosing you too" as he spoke the last words he slept aswell not realising once that y/n was not deep in sleep and could hear him the whole time, she moved towards mikey and hugged him back and dozed off to sleep.

___

" I don't want a phone, kakucho" y/n said, " why baby, it can be a help if you wanna contact any of us" Kakucho said as y/n took the phone from him after nodding to him, y/n was scared she'll feel forced to contact her older brother now that she has a way to do it, she did got attached to the most notorious criminal organization but her heart still ached to hear his brother, to see him once more, " y/n do you wanna meet your brother " spoke koko with his tongue out of his mouth like he was teasing her, " I wanna " Y/n said in a low voice, " you can meet him soon " mikey said and placed a peck on y/n's forehead," just be patient til then" mikey said as he walked towards the kitchen to get himself a snack.

.・✫・゜・。.