ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 :

Lilac Potter, an eleven year old as of

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

        Lilac Potter, an eleven year old as of... Midnight. She wanted to stay up for her birthday and her twin's birthday. She had learned he was living with their aunt and uncle... She wanted that but she was told they only wanted one twin. (Or well none but we won't say anything). "Hey superstar. Wanna go meet your brother and shop for supplies?" Rowan asked Lilac. She nodded happily, "Of course." She said as she put her hair in a braid, it showed her lightning bolt shaped scar on her neck.

They all went towards the fireplace in the big manor like home. Lilac never would understand how her brother lived or anything he went through. "Ready?" Natasha asked her. "Yea." Lilac replied before they traveled to Diagon Alley. There they would meet up with Hagrid and Harry for the first time. They walked towards them, Hagrid turned around to face Rowan, Natasha, and lastly Lilac. "Young Lilac Potter, haven't see ya since ya was a baby." Hagrid said. Lilac smiled softly before turning to a boy, her age... Her own twin. "Hi." Harry said awkwardly. "Hey. Well... I'm Lilac, your twin." She introduced herself. "Harry." He said. "So, Lilac. Want to hang out with your brother a bit? We can pick some of your things out while you have fun." Natasha said. "Sure. I would love to meet him and spend time together." Lilac said. "Let's go then." Hagrid said as the three of them went their own way. The first place the twins went to was to get their wands, it was at a place called Ollivanders.

They walked in carefully, not wanting to disturb anyone really. Harry looked up towards an old man, working. Lilac was looking around in awe at all the wands. "I was wondering when I'd be seeing you two, Mr. Potter and Miss Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were here paying for their first wand." He said with a welcoming smile. He picked up two wands, handing them to the twins. Harry hesitates with even holding the thing while Lilac is the opposite. She gave it a little flick, as a result... It may have caused a vase to break. "Harry, try it out." She said softly.

This went on for many more minutes where both of them would try wands and either one never worked out. Till Harry found his. "Interesting." He mumbled. Harry looked up at him as Lilac finally found hers. "What's interesting?" Harry asked curiously.

"I remember every wand I've ever sold. It just so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand... gave two other feathers. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar... Same for you, Miss Potter." Ollivander said as he looked at the two Potters. Lilac looked at the wand in wonder. It was an Ash wand with a phoenix feather core. It may be around ten inches long and very nice and supple. "And... Who owned that wand?" Her brother asked him. 'Curiosity killed the cat, brother.' She thought to herself. That comment earned a glance from Harry himself. "Oh, we do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It's not always clear why, but I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you both. After-all... He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things... terrible, yes, but great." He said. Lilac nodded, she did agree with that statement.

The day went by with ease, they all got everything they needed for their first years at Hogwarts. Lilac had a Scottish Fold with black fur, it had mismatched eyes (one yellow, the other blue). She wanted a cat more than an owl, her father already had one so they could still send letters and mail to each other. Lilac then told Harry goodbye, she would see him at Hogwarts anyways. "See ya, Potter. Let's see who gets Hufflepuff at Hogwarts." She said before leaving with her family. "See you Lily!" Harry said smiling.

Lilac went into her bedroom, she would miss her room, her bed, everything here. She could always visit her family or she could make a new family with Hogwarts and her house. "Ready for Hogwarts, superstar?" Rowan asked, leaning against the doorway. Lilac looked at her father, something in her said yes but another said no. "Not really. I want to stay here and enjoy parties. I want to be with the family... Yet, I want to be the best witch I can force myself to be. I want to grow to be like Dumbledore." She said, looking at Rowan. "Lilac, your mother and father would love to see you grow as a witch with other kids at Hogwarts. If they were still here, I think they would be proud of you for your ambition and bravery." Rowan said. "So... You're saying I might be put in Slytherin or Gryffindor?" She joked.

"Maybe, just maybe." Rowan said as he went to hug her tightly. The night came and went with everyone calming down. Lilac grabbed her trunk to pack her things for the whole year of Hogwarts. Eventually she would be going on the train towards her school for a while. "Night little one." Natasha said through the closed door. "Night." She said back. She soon went towards her bed and laid down. She slowly closed her eyes as she thought about the new people she would meet... or have people talk about her name.

The Potter Twins Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें