ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜 :

The next day was... to say eventful. She knew Pansy would spread rumors still yet, she knew her place with the Slytherin princess. Harry and Lilac walked off to find Cedric since Harry wanted to help him with the whole task... Even if they were against each other. Lilac looked at a boy in a ravenclaw uniform, he had a badge... It's Cedric on a bright yellow background. The badge then spins and shows Harry and Lilac on a green background with Potter Stinks. Lilac groaned and looked at Harry. As the twins walked along other pupils aim at him saying they stink. A young boy runs past them. "Cedric rules!" He says. "Thanks." Harry mumbles.

As the twins gets to the doorway, two Hufflepuffs decided to block their way. "Like the badge?" The boy asked. "Excuse me." Harry says. They laugh at him, Lilac put her wand to the girl's throat. "Move... or I swear I'll hex you." Lilac threatened. The two of them move away seeing Lilac. Harry walks through, approaching Cedric. Lilac behind him, not wanting to deal with anyone of the Hufflepuff house, or really any house to be fair. Cedric was with his friends, which decided to hurl off more insults towards the twins. "Can I have a word?" Harry asked Cedric. Cedric looked at Harry then glanced towards Lilac. "Alright..." Cedric decided unsure. The three of them walk away from the friends to talk. "Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for the each of us..." Harry states. "Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they...?" Cedric states shocked with how the twins know the first task.

"Yes." Lilac says with her arms crossed.

"Right. Hey listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them." Cedric tells the twins. "Don't worry about it." Harry says softly. "Forget about it..." Lilac mumbles. Ron and Seamus walk along, minding their own business when Harry decides to approach them. "You're a right foul git you know that?" Harry tells Ron, while looking at them. "You think so?" Ron questioned. Lilac rolled her eyes at Ron and Harry, why is she being dragged into this? "I know so." Harry states.

"Anything else?" Ron questioned Harry. "Yeah. Stay away from me." Harry says. "Fine..." Ron says. Ron motioned for Seamus to follow him before they walked off to do whatever else. "So... You and Ron having trouble with your friendship?" Lilac asked Harry as she watched Ron and Seamus walk off to god knows where. Harry nods and sighed out, why did he have to be in this tournament...? "Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." Draco tells Harry from his spot in a tree. He quickly jumped down and looked at Lilac with a slight smile. "I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic." Harry tells Draco. Lilac looks at Draco then her brother. Why did they have to try and murder each other every second they had to face each other?

Harry starts to walk away but Draco angrily tries to cast a spell. "Draco..." Lilac warns before Mad-Eye appears and quickly turns Malfoy into a ferret. "I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned." Moody told Draco. Lilac picked her boyfriend up and held him from Moody. "Professor Moody, what are you doing?" McGonagall questioned. "Teaching." Moody states as he takes out his wand. "Is that a student?" McGonagall asked.

"Technically it's a ferret." Moody states.

Moody makes Draco hover around before forcing him into Crabbe's trousers. Everyone started to laugh around them. Lilac scoffed at Moody, she tried to help Crabbe get Draco out before taking her wand out. Lilac pointed it towards Moody with a glare, "Don't touch him..." She growled. She pointed her wand at Draco and changed him back. Draco walked off, fearing Moody since he could turn him back at any moment. McGonagall watched Lilac, she could see Voldemort in the young girl... Would she ever be like him or could she and Dumbledore change it? "We never use transfiguration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that." McGonagall told Moody. "He might've mentioned it." Moody states while his head was down. "Well you will do well to remember it." McGonagall said. "Come with me, you two." Moody said as he puts a hand on Lila's shoulder. She slaps it off, "I don't need your help..." She mutters before leaving.

Moody and Harry walk into Moody's office, before the twins went to Cedric to warn him about the dragons being the first task... The two of them talked about who would take the first and second task. Lilac took the first task and explained what plan she would have, all she would have was a wand. Harry tried to take the first task but Lilac told him he had to... Something about how if he went first, then she would have to fill his shoes with being the boy who lived. Moody walked to his chair and sat down, he then takes off his prosthetic leg. "That's a foal glass. Lets me keep an eye on my enemies. If I can see the whites of their eyes they're standing right behind me." Moody explains towards Harry. A noise emerges from a trunk on the floor and it shakes with the noise. "Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in there. You wouldn't believe it if I did. Now... who is taking the first task and what are they going to do about their dragon?" Moody asked. "Oh... um... Lilac will be taking the first task... She hasn't really told me what she would be doing or planning." Harry explains.

"Listen to me Potter... Your pal Diggory, by your age he could take a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. Miss Delacour, she's as much a fairy princess as I am. As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust but Karkaroff's is NOT. They'll have a strategy, and you can bet that it'll play to Krum's strengths. Hmm? Come on Potter... What do you think are Miss Potter's strengths?" Moody states. "Um... I dunno... She can fly. I mean she is the Slytherin's chaser for a reason." Harry states.

"Better than fair the way I heard it." Moody commented.

"But... We aren't allowed a broom." Harry tells him.

"You're allowed a wand." Moody tells Harry.