ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 :

Lilac had to explain quicker than she had thought about the whole spell she had done just recently. She had heard that she would be the youngest Animagus to ever do the spell. The day was spent explaining that she was now an Anmagi and she can turn into a wolf.

Once it was nighttime, she got a letter stating her brother, Harry, was at the Leaky Cauldron. She sighed and went to her father. "Can I go to the Leaky Cauldron? Harry's there and Cornelius Fudge needs me there." She stated. Her father nodded and dismissed her with a simple hand gesture. She sighed and went to the Leaky Cauldron. She walks into the room and sees the Bartender. "He's upstairs." He told her. Lilac nodded and walked to the room she could hear Harry in. "Hello Lilac Potter. Finally you got my letter." Fudge said. Lilac nodded and smiled towards Harry. He walked towards her and hugged her tightly, she hugged back quickly. She honestly missed her brother.

Fudge cleared his throat, which stopped the twins from their reunion with each other. "I should tell you, Mr. Potter, earlier this evening your uncle's sister was located just south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. The Accidental Magic was dispatched and she's been properly punctured and her memory modified. She has no recollection of the incident whatsoever." Fudge told Harry which made Lilac question why their aunt was like that. Was she that bad? Harry waited as the man condemned. Fudge turned to face outside the window, "So that's that, and no harm done... Pea soup?" Fudge said before offering it to the both of them.

"No, thanks, sir." Lilac said, politely. Harry glanced warily at the steaming tureen of green. "No thank you. Minister... I don't understand. I broke the law. Underage wizards aren't allowed to use magic at home-" Harry said before being interrupted by Fudge.

Fudge was dishing himself a bowl, "Oh, come now, Harry. The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts! On the other hand... running away like that... given the state of things... very, very irresponsible." Fudge said. Lilac didn't know how he didn't know she was now an animagus, she did magic... underaged. "The state of things, sir?" Lilac asked. "We have a killer on the loose." Fudge told them. "Sirius Black, you mean. But... What's that got to do with me... Us?" Harry asked.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. You're safe, that's what matters. Tomorrow, you'll both be on your way to Hogwarts. There are your new schoolbooks, I took the liberty of having them brought here for the both of you." Fudge told them. Lilac then took note of her trunk and things. "By the way, Lilac, Harry. Whilst you're both here it would be best if you didn't... wander." Fudge added. They both nodded and left.

Harry was staying in room eleven while Lilac was in room six. Lilac walked into the room and rubbed her temples, Sirius Black? On the run? She sighed and flopped onto her bed. She didn't realize she fell asleep till she opened her eyes to knocking next door from her. She got dressed in some blue ripped jeans and a gray tank top. She slid a gray cardigan with pockets, she then grabbed her black heel boots and put them on. She walked out of her room and saw something small and fast dash by her feet then Harry's. She smiled softly and pet her cat which to be honest was lazy to catch anything. Lilac caught up with Harry as they walked down the stairs together.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy." Ron yelled towards Hermione from downstairs. "He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature." Hermione said.

As they reached the bottom, they find Ron protectively cradling Scabbers, while Hermione does the same with her cat, Crookshanks. "A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." Ron said. "That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush." Lilac commented. Hermione and Ron turned towards the voice to see the Potter twins.

"Harry... Lilac..." They said as they look at them. The daily prophet in front of them had a headline that said : 'GRAND PRIZE WINNER VISITS EGYPT!' In the photo, the entire Weasley family stands before the Great Pyramids, waving. "Egypt! What's it like?" Harry asked. "Brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff. Mummies, death masks... Tombs-" Ron said, most likely ranting to Harry. "You know, the ancient Egyptians of the Nile River delta worshipped the cat goddess, Bast." Hermione told them. Lilac was looking at her nails as she was thinking of Hogwarts and what was going to happen.

"I also got a new wand." Ron said. Lilac rolled her eyes, "Oh, thank Merlin." She mumbled. Just then, a commotion is heard... The Weasleys... Percy, Fred, George, Ginny, Arthur, and Molly, arrive with massive purchases from Diagon Alley. "Not flashing that clipping about again, are you, Ron?" George asked. "I haven't shown anyone!" Ron said. "No, not a soul. Unless you count Tom... The day maid... The night maid... The cook... The bloke that came to fix the toilet. That wizard from Belgium... Oh, hello Slytherin princess." Fred said before he noticed Lilac was there. She rolled her eyes, "Oh, shush." She said. Mrs. Weasley takes Harry's face in her hands, as she smiles, relieved to see him. She smiles softly towards the twin who smiles weakly back.

"It's good to see you, Harry... Lilac." Mrs. Weasley said. "Good to see you too, Mrs. Weasley." The twins said in unison. "Harry, Lilac... I wonder if I might have a word." Arthur said towards the Potter twins. Lilac nodded as she stood up. "Of course, Mr. Weasley." Harry replied. As Mr. Weasley pulls the twins away, the others continue to hover over the clipping. "George's nose looks positively massive in that photograph." Fred said. "That's your nose, Fred." Lilac commented as Ginny told him.

"Bloody hell... 'Tis, isn't it? Take after your side of the family, don't I, Mum?" Fred asked his mother. Harry notices Mr. Weasley glances edgily at the fugitive poster tacked to the wall. Lilac looks at it to see the infamous Sirius Black. "Harry. Lilac. There are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to tell you both. But I think you need to know the facts. Because you're both in danger... Grave danger." Arthur told them. Harry's eyes drift to the poster besides them. "Has this got anything to do with him, sir?" Harry asked.

"What do you know of Sirius Black, hm?" Arthur asked them. "Just that he escaped from Azkaban and killed someone." Lilac replied. "Harry, Lilac, thirteen years ago, when you stopped...." Arthur said before pausing. "Voldemort?" Harry filled in the blank. "Black lost everything. But he remains a loyal servant to this day. In his mind, only you both stand in the way of..." Arthur said before pausing at the name. "Voldemort." Lilac said. "Harry, Lilac, I hate it when you say.." Arthur said nervously. "I know, sorry.. Ron hates it too." Harry told him. "In Black's mind, only you two stand in the way of... You-Know-Who returning to power. That's why he's broken. That's why he's broken out of Azkaban. To find you two... And..." Arthur told them. "Kill us?" The twins asked in unison. Mr. Weasley nods again, nervous for them. "Harry. Lilac. I want you to swear that- whatever you might hear- you won't go looking for Black." Arthur told them. "No promises." She whispered which got a glare from Harry. "Mr. Weasley, why would we go looking for someone who wants to kill us?" Harry asked.

"Just watch yourself, will you, Harry... Lilac?" Arthur asked.