ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝:

"Dad?" She questions, blinking at the two people in the room other than her and her father.

"I'm sorry, honey."

There he stood, the one who must not be named: Voldemort with Narcissa... Lilac glanced towards Narcissa before glaring at Voldemort. "So... Why is he here?" She demanded. "I just want what is best for you, because I love you." Rowan told his daughter with his hand out. She took a shaky breath in before seeing Voldemort to his left. She smacks his hand away from her, "What's best for me? No!" She exclaimed. "I can kill your little boyfriend and everyone you love." Voldemort told Lilac calmly. Lilac sighed softly and looked at her father. "Fine... I'll help you. Till the end right?" She said before looking at Voldemort. Rowan nodded, he was leading her daughter to her slaughter and he knew it. Lilac was strong but with her right hand, she could take Voldemort down.

"So... Let me get this straight... For my next year at Hogwarts... I have to kill Dumbledore along with Draco?" She questioned as she stared at Narcissa. She has always loved her as a daughter while Lucius wanted someone with full blood to marry Draco.

Lilac stormed after Rowan as they walked into his office. "How could you be so reckless?" Rowan asked. Lilac scoffed at him, "You weren't getting anywhere." She told him. Lilac couldn't stand the Dark Lord, she lost everything to him. Yet, he went to the Pyritese manor to make a threat to join him... or see everyone she loves die. "So, you took this upon yourself? How did that go, Lila?" Rowan questioned her. "Not so well... but it stops him from harming my boyfriend... my brother... everyone." She spoke as she looked at the fireplace. "But I had it under control!" Rowan scolded her.

"Oh really?!" Lilac asked angrily as she stormed over to his desk.

She opened a drawer, pulling out a journal... His journal. "Wanna explain this?" She questioned. She then pulled out a few more letters. "Or maybe this?" She spoke before staring at him. "You knew he was coming.. You knew and yet YOU swore to work with him... You worked with the death eaters." She whispered as tears started to form in her eyes. "I was trying to protect you! He is a manipulator. We will find ways to torment you if you were to not listen. He started with your father then your mother. Lastly, your friends. I can't believe you would do this..." Rowan said. "Don't!!" Lilac interrupted him. "Don't do that... You don't like that I put others in front of my being. Just don't play disappointed dad because you are NOT my father." She spoke while tears fell down her face. Lilac stepped away from the desk and the papers on it. "Oh, I know that." Rowan whispered. "Now, where are you going?" He questioned her.

"I'm going to the Malfoy manor... To finish the agreement so everyone I love doesn't die by his hands..." She spoke as she walked out the door. She suddenly stopped, "I don't want to talk with you..." She spoke before she continued to walk to her room to pack. She has lost her adopted mother... Her father and mother. Her godfather. She will not lose Elizabeth, Rowan, Draco, even her brother. She couldn't lose anymore.

Lilac closed the door to her room, she pulled out her trunk to pack it filled with clothes. She will talk with Narcissa and Lucius to get her school materials later. Lilac couldn't tell anyone that she was doing this... Not even her brother. Her brother would blow up since she was siding with their worse enemy, the one who killed their parents. She finished packing her clothes and got her cat ready to go as well. Her room looked bare, empty since she packed everything she had to stay at the Malfoy manor. She would have her things sent before her then go to the Malfoy manor tomorrow. She needed to say goodbye to her younger sister, how she hoped that Elizabeth would be safe before anything would happen to her. Lilac looked outside her window before getting ready for bed.

The morning arised, Lilac woke up before looking at her room. Today was the day she would head to the manor and not see her father and younger sister for awhile. This would be the best option. She got dressed into a simple dress since she wanted to look decent. She opened her door and went to her younger sister. "Sissy!" She exclaimed before hugging Lilac. "Eliza. How did you sleep?" Lilac questioned. Elizabeth let go of Lilac with a big smile. "Good." Lilac nodded, "Hey Eliza. I will be gone at the Malfoy manor for a bit. Behave, okay?" Lilac told her. Elizabeth pouted before nodding. Lilac walked to Rowan, before hugging him tightly. "Keep Eliza safe. You don't need to be part of the battle." She whispered before walking off.