ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝:

As time reverses in a dizzying backward blur, Lilac watches in amazement at every moment that occurred there flickered by at dizzying speed. At this point, the time reversal ends and the room is empty... except for Harry, Lilac, and Hermione. As Hermione unloops the necklace, Harry glances around in confusion. "What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry questioned. Hermione ignores the question, eyeing the clock on the wall. "Seven thirty.. Where were we at seven thirty?" Hermione says. Lilac looked at Hermione then Harry. "I think we were going to Hagrid's...?" Lila says in a questioning tone. "Come on! We can't be seen!" Hermione exclaims. Hermione grabs Harry's arm, slamming through the door. Lilac follows behind them closely.

"Hermione! Will you please tell me what it is we're doing?!" Harry questions Hermione. She holds up a hand, silencing him. Annoyed, Harry follows her gaze and blinks in disbelief. Across the grounds from the three of them was the four of them confronting Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. "But that... that's us... This is not... normal." Harry says. Lila rolls her eyes and looks at Hermione. She holds up the hourglass. "This is a Time-Turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year." Hermione explains towards Harry. "You mean, we've gone back in time?" Harry asked. "Yes... Dumbledore wanted us to return to this moment. Clearly something happened he wants us to change." Lilac suggests.

A soft smack is heard. They turn to see Draco fall back from the punch. "Good punch." Harry said in admiration. "Hurry! Malfoy's coming!" Hermione exclaims softly. Hermione pulls Harry and Lila away from the view, through a window. Seconds later, footsteps clamor past them. "Not a word of this to anyone, understood! I'll get that Mudblood one of these days... Mark my words." Draco says towards Crabbe and Goyle. The three of them emerge, Harry marvels at the sight of himself, Lilac, Hermione, and Ron heading down the slope to Hagrid's hut. They head off to Hagrid's hut, they went behind the pumpkins. "Look. Buckbeak's still alive." Harry pointed out. "Of course! Remember what Dumbledore said. If we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared." Lila said, looking at Hermione. "Buckbeak? But... how will saving help Sirius?" Harry questions. "We'll see." Hermione says. They peer into the hut, they just watch the four of them, standing around the tini hut. Harry looks toward the slope, sees Fudge and the others approaching in a cloud of crows. "Here they come. I better hurry." Harry says. Lilac shakes her head. "No! Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him. Otherwise, he'll think Hagrid set him free!" Hermione explains. Harry nods, then looks towards the hut. Inside is handing Scabbers to Ron.

"That's Pettigrew-" Harry says. As he starts to rise, Lilac grabs him, speaking fiercely, "No, Harry.. You can't." She tells him. "Lila, that's the man who betrayed my parents! You don't expect me to just sit here..." Harry says. Lila nods, "Yes, you do." Hermione says before pointing inside. "Harry, you're in Hagrid's hut right now. If you go bursting inside, you'll think you've gone mad. Awful things can happen when wizards meddle with time. We can't be seen." Hermione explains. "Besides, I had to stay put even if I knew Peter Pettigrew was really Scabbers... We can't be seen." Lilac explains. Hermione turns, watches Fudge and the others drawing closer. She frowns, glances into the hut.

"Fudge is coming and... we're not leaving... why aren't we leaving?" Hermione asks before picking up a jagged star-shaped stone. Hermione hurls through the open window and smashes the glass jar on the table. "Are you mad?" Harry asks. Lilac grabs a second stone, not really thinking about it, then throws it at the back of Harry's head. "That hurt." Harry tells Lilac. "Sorry... I didn't think before doing that..." Lilac shrugs. Crows begin to drop atop the roof, watching as Fudge's party arrives. They knock on the door. "C'mon. Any minute now we're going to be coming out the back door." Hermione says. Quickly, Hermione, Lilac, and Harry dash into the trees directly behind... just in time to see themselves, along with Ron, exit the back door and slip behind the pumpkin pile where, only seconds before, they were hiding. As Fudge appears at the window and picks his nose as before, Hermione ponders the back of her own head. "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" Hermione asks softly. "Shhh!" Harry shushes Hermione. Hermione sees herself and Lilac turn. Ducking, she accidentally stirs the branches, then peeks out and sees herself staring curiously at the branches dancing oddly. "What?" Harry asked. "Nothing, I just thought I saw... Never mind." Hermione said, Lilac nodded.