ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 :

Lilac woke up the next morning. She quickly got dressed into black dress that stops at her knees. She grabbed her black heels before walking down the stairs to see her father and mother. "Hello dear." Her mother said with a weak smile. "Hey." She said softly. "The party will start soon. The Malfoys, the Claires, the Zabinis', and many more will be joining this evening." Rowan said.

"Can't wait." She said with a smile before putting on her new necklace, this was given to her by Draco Malfoy before the holiday break. She walked into the ballroom, this is where they did every party and balls. Rowan glanced towards Natasha, "I have to talk with Lucius Malfoy once he gets here. Make sure Lilac doesn't hear or notice." Rowan said softly. Natasha shook her head, "When will you tell her, she has to die once the dark lord comes back? Will she even accept the fact that we were helping the dark lord?" She asked softly. Her face laced with concern as she looked at her husband. "She will grow to hate us... but we did it for the safety of others." Rowan said as he kissed Elizabeth's forehead. Her emerald green eyes shone in wonder as she stared at her father. Lilac would never know the secret of the Pyitese family.

The party started quickly, Lilac sighed from her room. She never knew why she hated the little parties, she always thought they were for all witches and wizards. Oh how she was mistaken... It was for the purest families and her. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes, it was time. She walked down the stairs, taking a breath after each step. She finally reached the doors, they opened on their own revealing the party. Draco, Emersyn, Blaise, and Pansy turned towards the door to see Lilac. "Wow..." Draco mumbled. "Wow indeed." Emersyn said, smirking. She walked towards Lilac and offered a hand, "Ma'am." Emersyn teased.

"Shut it." Lilac mumbled before walking towards the group of Slytherins. "Hello Lila." Draco said. "Draco. Blaise. Pansy." Lilac said smiling. "Rude. I don't get a hello from my best friend. I see how it is." Emersyn said as she put a hand to her chest. "Emma." Lilac teased with a smirk. "I got a nickname first. I win." Emersyn said towards Blaise. "You would have a nickname since your name is so long." Blaise commented. "He is right, Emma. Your name is Emersyn Claire. I could call you Emma, Em.. Anything really." Lilac said with a shrug. "Actually, my name is Emersyn Grace Claire." She said, crossing her arms. "What is your full name, Lilac?" Pansy asked.

"Umm... Lilac Amelie Sirius Potter." Lilac said, she honestly didn't remember her whole name. Draco nodded as he glanced at Blaise and Emersyn. Wasn't Sirius the name of a person who betrayed her parents? No one would know why one of her middle names were that? Would they? "Dance with me, Blaise." Emersyn said, grabbing his hand before running off with him. A boy with brown hair walked towards Lilac. "You must be Lilac Potter. I am Theodore Nott, same year as you at Hogwarts. And well, same house." The boy said. Lilac smiled softly and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Theo." She said. "Draco, can you please dance with me?" Pansy begged her friend. Lilac smiled and nodded towards Draco. "You can, Draco. Just save a dance for me though." She said, teasing him at the last sentence. "Will do, Miss Potter." Draco said before walking away with Pansy.

The night continued on with the group of Slytherins, laughing and joking around. Natasha and Narcissa looked at Draco and Lilac goofing off. "I feel like they will be a great couple." Narcissa said softly. Natasha giggled softly, "Cissa, they will be the most powerful couple in Hogwarts and the wizarding world." Natasha said as her eyes glew a golden color.

"We shall see, Nat. We shall see." Narcissa said softly.