ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛 :

Lilac woke up the next day to find out it was the match with Gryffindor versus Slytherin. Lilac stretched before rushing to go eat breakfast. The first match with Gryffindor then later would be Ravenclaw in February. Lastly would be Hufflepuff in May, that would be the last match of the year.

Later on in the day, the teams got dressed into their Quidditch robes. Harry nodded towards Lilac, she smiled softly. It has been awhile, they have tried to have each other's back as much as possible with the threat of the Chamber being opened. They fly out into the field and the game starts simple and easy. Slytherin was sure to win for the first time this year. Gryffindor got all the love since they had the famous Harry Potter. The Quidditch game was quick to escalate from its beginning. The crowd roars as they watch the Slytherin chasers. Lilac bent low over her new broom along with the other two chasers, they jet past the overmatched Gryffindors. "Gallopin' Gorgons! Slytherin's flyin' like they got dragon fire on their brooms.." Hagrid said as he watched Lilac Potter. Ron fumes, looking as though he takes Slytherin's dominance personally. Ron looks besides Snape as sees Lucius Malfoy... Draco's father.

Harry circles high above the pitch, searching for the Golden Snitch. Suddenly, Draco streaks by overhead. "All right there, Scarhead?" He asked teasingly. Suddenly, a bludger drops trying to hit Harry in the head. "Harry! MOVE!!" Lilac screamed out. Harry wheels at the last possible moment, he watches the bludger try to attack Lilac. She groaned and stood up on her broom. She jumped at the last moment, this left everyone gasping. She lands back on the broom. Harry jets off to avoid the bludger while Lilac played the game avoiding the bludger. "Blimey, Harry's got 'imself a Rogue Bludger!" Hagrid said.

"Rogue Bludger?" Ron questioned Hagrid. "Look fer yerself! It's bin' tampered with!" Hagrid yelled out. Harry executes a series of zig zags and loops to avoid the bludger. Lilac looped to avoid the Bludger again. Ron raises his wand and began to point it towards Harry and the Bludger. Hermione is the one to stop him. "You're joking, right? Besides, even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry or even Lilac." Hermione told him. As Harry frantically dips and dives, Draco cruises by. "Training for the ballet, Potter?" Draco asked.

Harry glances at Draco's sneering face, buzzing inches above his ear is the Golden Snitch. Harry charges for the snitch, Draco gulps and moves away to see Harry rocket pass. Lilac glances towards the two Seekers as they race to see who gets the Snitch first. She hoped it would be Draco, she wanted to win. The two race madly, driving and dodging the wooden support beams that crossed their path. Directly behind them, the Bludger was quick to follow Harry, shattering any of the beams that crossed its path. Draco kicks Harry, forcing him to the edge of the trench they were in. He tries to get back into control as Draco watches with a laugh. He quickly turns back around to find himself smacking into a wooden beam. Draco looked panicked as he tried to pull up but he was too late. Draco's broom meets the beam and Draco flies out of the trench to hit his back onto the field with a loud thump. Lilac snickered as she watched what happened. Harry continued on, closing in on the Snitch. His fingertips only fingertips from the Snitch when the Rogue Bludger smashes into his arm. Harry cries out as he holds his arm. Lilac tried to quickly help Harry, not caring that the Rogue Bludger was coming right at her. She quickly took her wand out, pointing it at the Bludger. "Incendio!" She yelled out. The bludger blew up with flames, Lilac covers her face as she cried out. She didn't really think what would have happened with the bludger being too close.

She runs towards Harry as he exhaled, relieved to only feel a searing pain in his arm. Lilac kept her right side covered as she might have burnt herself badly. Concerned faces swam above him, one face stands out more. Lockhart quickly runs to his side. "Not to worry, Harry. I'll fix that arm of yours straight away." He said with such confidence. Lilac rolled her eye, Draco pulled her away from the crowd, pulling away her arm covering her eye. Draco raised his eyes as he looked at the damage. "I was going to ask if you are alright but seeing it now... You aren't." Draco commented. Lilac rolled her eye, her face was slightly bleeding, she needed to be careful with that spell... She never was. "No. No... Not you." Harry told Lockhart.

"Poor boy doesn't know what he's saying. This won't hurt a bit..." Lockhart told Harry. Lockhart twirls his wand, Harry braces himself but nothing. He blinks and faces the fact his friends are looking at him with horror. "Ah. Yes. Well, that can sometimes happen. The point is, the bones are no longer broken." Lockhart said. Lilac rushed to Harry's side and looked at his arm. "Broken? He doesn't have any bones at all!" Lilac exclaimed as she looked at Lockhart. Harry glances at his arm to see an empty rubber glove of his flesh. That was the moment they decided to drag the Potter twins to the hospital wing.

Lilac lays in one of the beds besides Harry, Draco was across her with Crabbe and Goyle. Ron stands by Harry's bed along with the Gryffindor team and Hermione. Madam Pomfrey pours a steaming beakerful of liquid from a bottle of Skele-gro. Lilac had bandages covering her eye so she didn't really care. The most she would have to deal with this would be a month at most. "He should have been brought straight to me! I can mend bones in a heartbeat... but growing them back... Along with mending skin from burns..." Madam Pomfrey told the Gryffindors before turning to face a smirking Lilac. "Sorry but I like to cause trouble." She commented.

Madam Pomfrey rolled her eyes and huffed out a breath, "You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asked. "I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." Madam Pomfrey stated. Harry takes the steaming cup and drinks from it. He quickly grimaces and spits it out. "Well, what did you expect... Pumpkin juice?" She stated. Flash! Harry blinks before he sees Colin Creevey standing there. "Out! All of you! This boy's got thirty-three bones to regrow!" Madam Pomfrey told the students. Lilac nodded and walked out with the Gryffindors.

"I promise to find the Heir... No matter what." She whispered as she walked to her common room.

Honestly kind of cried of the different things I could put in the book with angst then went... hmm. Should I save the future angst for the last two books? Yes. Sooooo.... Have fun with that angst.