ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛:

"Sirius..."

"Harry, Lila, are you sure?" Hermione questioned as they rushed up the stairs. "I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I've seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have last time, in the Department of Mysterious." Harry ranted as the four of them rushed to Umbridge's office. "Harry, please, just listen to us. What if Voldemort meant for us to see this? What if he's making us see that Sirius is being hurt, when he isn't even there?" Lilac spoke worried, worried that they could step into a trap. Harry stopped on the first step, turning to face them. "What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die. He's the only other family member I've got left." Harry said.

"What do we do?" Hermione questioned as they continue to her office. "We'll have to use the Floo Network." Harry stated. Lilac nodded as she watched the halls. "Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Lilac spoke. "Not all of them." Harry told her as they stood in front of her office. "Alohomora." Harry casted the spell, he opened the door. The four of them walk over to the fireplace, the network. "Alert the Order if you can." Harry told them. "Are you mental? We're going with you." Hermione questioned him. Harry shook his head, "It's too dangerous." Harry spoke. Lilac shook her head, "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together." Lilac said. She stood by Harry's side, she couldn't let him do everything alone. It's too dangerous.

"That you are." Umbridge said

Draco dragged Luna inside the office, Theodore held Lilac close to him. "Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco told Umbridge. Lilac looked away from her boyfriend, sadden that he was working with Umbridge. "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge questioned Harry. "No." Harry spoke. "Liar." Umbridge told him. Lilac rolled her eyes annoyed with the false accusations that Umbridge said.

"You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape asked as he walked into the office

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether they want to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" Umbridge said. Lilac looked towards Snape, asking him not to give in quietly. "I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him... And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did... I cannot help you." Snape said before turning to walk out the office. "He's got Padfoot... He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Lilac spoke. "Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is she talking about, Snape?" Umbridge questioned Snape. "No idea." Snape spoke before leaving the office and the students inside. "Very well. You give me no choice, Potters. As this is an issue of Ministry security... you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus curse ought to loosen your tongue." Umbridge said. "That's illegal." Hermione told Umbridge. Lilac looked ready to murder someone, and we all know who. "What Cornelious doesn't know won't hurt him." Umbridge said as she faced the picture of Cornelius Fudge face down on the desk. "If you hurt him with an illegal curse, that won't be the least of your worries." Lilac threatened. Umbridge pointed her wand towards Harry. "Tell her, Harry!" Hermione exclaimed. "Tell me what?" Umbridge questioned. Lilac looked at Hermione then looked down.

"Well... If you won't tell her where it is... I will." Lilac spoke

"Where what is?"

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."

Lilac, Hermione, Umbridge, and Harry all walked in the forest together. "How much further?" Umbridge questioned. "Not far. It had to be somewhere students wouldn't find it accidentally." Hermione told her. Harry rushed to besides Lilac and Hermione. "What are you doing?" Harry quietly asked the both of them. Lilac shrugged before looking at Hermione. "Improvising?" Lilac stated. The three of them stop where Grawpy was supposed to be. There goes that plan... "Well? Where is this weapon?" Umbridge questioned before raising her wand towards them. Lilac stood in front of them, just in case. "There isn't one, is there? You were trying to trick me. You know... I really hate children." Umbridge said.

"And I hate people who wear pink... Yet, here we are." Lilac stated

A group of Centaurs appear of the edge of the trees, facing the four of them. Umbridge stood behind Lilac and Harry. "You have no business here, centaur. This is a Ministry matter." Umbridge spoke, they all raised their weapons aiming at Umbridge. "Lower your weapons. I warn you, under the law, as creatures of near-human intelligence." Umbridge told the Centaurs, like they'll listen to the one reason why their territory is shrinking. An arrow shot towards Umbridge, but she shielded the four of them. "How dare you? Filthy half-breed. Incarcerous." She said. A rope summoned around the Centaur, choking him. Lilac rushed to the Centaur's side, trying to free him from the ropes. "Please. Please stop it. Please..." Lilac begged towards Umbridge.

"Now, enough. I will have order." Umbridge exclaimed.

"Do you know who I am?" Umbridge questioned the Centaurs and Grawpy. "Leave him alone." Lilac begged the Centaurs. Harry pulled Hermione and Lilac towards the exit of the forest. "It's not his fault. No, he doesn't understand." Hermione begged before a Centaur stabbed Grawpy with an arrow, making him drop Umbridge for the Centaurs. Umbridge backed away slowly from the Centaurs before being grabbed. "Potters, do something... Tell them I mean no harm." Umbridge begged. "I'm sorry, Professor Umbridge... but we mustn't tell lies." Lilac commented with a small smirk. "What are you doing? I am Senior Undersecretary Dolores Jane Umbridge. Let me go!" Umbridge screamed out. "Thank you, Grawp." Hermione spoke up towards Grawpy. "Hermione... Hermione, Sirius." Harry told the two of them. The three of them rush out the forest, they needed to save Sirius.

The three of them see Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Neville come running towards them. "How'd you get away?" Hermione questioned them. "Puking Pastilles. It wasn't pretty. Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets. They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves." Ron spoke. Lilac shrugged, "That's Crabbe and Goyle for you..." She mumbled. "That was clever, Ron." Hermione told him. "Has been known to happen.." Ron mumbled. "It was brilliant." Hermione commented. Lilac looked towards Harry, "So how are we all getting to London?" She questioned. "Look... It's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you... but I've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry spoke. Lilac shook her head, "No... Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real. Or was that all just words to you? Harry... You don't have to do this all by yourself." Lilac told him. She needed him to realize that people are with him. He doesn't have to do all this alone. "So how are we going to get to London?" Neville questioned.

"We fly, of course." Luna spoke with a soft smile

Hello there. I have a question for all of you reading this book: Are you able to view/read all the chapters of this book? From 1-now? If so, that's great if not... 

Anyways, I have so much planned for the next part of this book... How there will be so much heartache and sad scenes.