ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛 :

Lilac went to her dorms with a slight smile, it was nice to see Sirius for once but... The both of them were having dreams... Dreams that could happen or has happened. Lilac laid down in her bed and fell asleep slowly. When morning came, she was exhausted. She walked inside the Great Hall for breakfast. She sits down next to Draco and Emersyn. Pansy looks at Lilac with a glare then whispers about something to her other friends. "Pugsy is gossiping about me again..." Lilac mutters towards Draco. "Probably something about the Goblet and my name inside... I didn't put mine and Harry's in the Goblet." Lilac tells Emersyn and Draco. Emersyn nodded, "And we believe you. Why would you even put Potter twins if you wanted to do this?" Emersyn questions her.

When the afternoon came, they finished classes they had so they got to do whatever. So... Lilac decided to walk around Hogwarts... realize everything that she will have to do this year. She could die in this tournament if not careful. Lilac sighed as she rubbed her scar on her neck, her scar was starting to bother her more than she wanted it to. "I see the famous Potter twin is here." Pansy said, walking over to Lilac. She huffed and glared at Pansy. "What do you want, Pugsy?" She demanded. "I just wanted to talk, Lila. Aren't we friends?" Pansy said. Lilac crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at her statement. "You aren't my friend... You will never be since you decided to try and hook up with my boyfriend. So... Please explain why you are actually here other than that, leave." Lilac told him. She was done with Pansy and how she wanted to take her boyfriend but it's fine...

"I just wanted to tell you that I heard Hagrid needed you Potter twins and how Draco Malfoy is not yours." Pansy told Lilac with a smirk. Lilac scoffed at her, so Hagrid needed her but she needed to deal with Pansy. "Really? Draco isn't mine?" Lilac acted as she put her hand on her heart. "Oh Pansy... I know that. Draco is his own person and my boyfriend... as for me. I am HIS girlfriend and my own person. I know you are cheering for Cedric, and think I put my name into the goblet." Lilac said. "Guess what, I never did put my name in or even Harry." Lilac finished before trying to walk away from Pansy.

"Lilac, you forget yourself." Pansy commented.

Lilac stopped walking, she turned around to face Pansy. "Pugsy... You forget where you stand next to me. You are in my shadow, act like it... Maybe it's not a coincidence that every idea you've ever had failed under your guidance..." Lilac said before walking closer to Pansy with a smirk. "You are a walking second place medal." She said, looking at Pansy. Lilac turned back and left Pansy alone to stand on the bridge. Draco wasn't Pansy's... nor hers. He was his own person. He was her boyfriend and Lilac was his girlfriend.

Harry and Lilac walk with Hagrid through the dark forest. "Did you bring your father's cloak like I asked you, Harry?" Hagrid asked. "Yeah... I brought the cloak. Hagrid, where are we going?" Harry asked. Lilac had her wand on her waist, she brought it since she needed it for the invisibility charm. "You'll see soon enough. Pay attention, this is important." Hagrid states towards the both of the twins. "What's with the flower? Hagrid, have you combed your hair?" Lilac questioned while looking at Hagrid. Hagrid had his hair combed back but still like usual then he was carrying a big red flower on his jacket. "As a matter of fact I have. You might like to try the same thing now and again." Hagrid said. Then there are animal noises from the bushes. "Hagrid?" Madam Maxime asked for him. "Oh, the cloak or spell... Put them on." Hagrid tells them. Hagrid motions for them to either put the cloak on or use the invisibility charm on themselves. "Bonsoir Olympe." Hagrid greeted her as the twins were invisible for the two others. "Oh Hagrid. I thought you weren't coming. I thought perhaps... you had... forgotten me." Maxime told Hagrid. Lilac watched Hagrid and Maxime as they talked, she wanted to know why she was wanted here. "Can't forget you Olympe." Hagrid tells her.

"What is it you want to show me? When we spoke earlier you sounded so exhilarated." Maxime admits softly. "You'll be glad you came. Trust me." Hagrid reassured her. A dragon nearby gives a loud roar. Lilac tilted her head and followed the two of them along with Harry. "Ahh, c'est magnifique!" Maxime exclaimed. In an opening we see people are running about, dragons are roaring and breathing fire. "Can we get closer?" Maxime asked Hagrid before walking off to take a better look. "Dragons? That's the first task? You're joking..." Lilac says as she appears again. Harry appears besides her. "Come on Lila... They're seriously misunderstood creatures." Hagrid tells her. A huge flame fires up in front of them. "Although, I have to admit that horntail is a right nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him you know." Hagrid states towards the two twins. "Ron was here?" Harry asked.

"Oh sure. His brother Charlie helped bring him over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell you that?" Hagrid states towards Harry. Lilac looked at Harry and sighed. "No... he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing." Harry says with an upset stare. Lilac then realized... Harry and Ron wasn't on speaking terms.