ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙:

It was weeks from the Quidditch patch and the whole Dementor problem at Hogwarts. Today was another day for Hogsmeade trip so Lilac was excited. Harry was staring out the window, watching his sister and friends walk towards the bridge. He then came up with an idea... He has the invisibility cloak from his father.

Footsteps appear in the snow, moving quickly to join the other students. Suddenly, Fred and George appear, heading the opposite way to grab Harry. "Clever, Harry." Fred says. "But not clever enough." George told him. "Besides, we've got a better way." Fred tells him. They lead him to a hidden area, the invisibility cloak drops to see Harry, sitting there. Fred slaps a worn roll of parchment into his hand. Harry unfurls it before frowning. It's blank... "What's this... rubbish?" Harry asked. "Rubbish he says. That there's the secret to our success." Fred says. "It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me." George says. "But we've decided your need's greater than ours. George, if you will." Fred says.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George said.

George touches his wand to the parchment and intricate ink lines surface in the fiber of the paper, spreading like veins. Harry reads the curious words at the top. "Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present The Marauder's Map?" Harry reads the parchment. "Ah... Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. We owe them so much." George tells Harry. "Hang on. This is Hogwarts! And that... Is that really..." Harry mutters. Harry points to a small moving dot labeled "Dumbledore."

"Dumbledore."

"In his study."

"Pacing."

"Does that a lot."

"You mean, this map shows..." Harry says. "Everyone." George states. "Where they are." Fred says. "What they're doing." George says. "Every minute." Fred says. "Of every day." George says. "Brilliant! Where'd you get it?" Harry questions. "Nicked it from Filch's office, of course, first year. Now listen. There's seven secret passageways out of the castle. But we'd recommend." Fred said. "This one." The twins say in unison as they point towards a passageway. "The One-Eyed Witch on the third floor." George said. "The One-Eyed..." Harry muttered. "Witch, right. But you best hurry. Filch is heading this way. Oh. And, Harry? When you're done, make sure to give it a tap and say, 'Mischief managed.' Otherwise, anyone can read it." Fred tells Harry before the two of them leave. Harry then makes his way to Hogsmeade.

Lilac was walking around Hogsmeade, alone. Theodore Notts and Emersyn Claire was inside Honeyduke's and Zonko's Joke Shop. Lilac stood outside Honeyduke's since she was alone and bored. Her friends had other things to do. Lilac looks over to her right to see a lollipop drifting in the air, footsteps appear in the snow. Lilac walks after, Lilac quickly pushes Harry in a hidden area. "What are you doing?" She whispers towards him. "Seeing my friends and enjoying Hogsmeade." Harry says as he takes out the Marauder's Map, yet it looked like an empty parchment. "An empty parchment?" She asked, unimpressed. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Harry said, the parchment slowly appeared with ink. Lilac watched as the Marauder's Map came to be. "Where did you get this?" She asked. "The twins." Harry tells her.

"Of course you did... Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present The Marauder's Map... Who is Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs?" Lilac mutters. Harry shrugs before saying Mischief Managed. "Well... Time to find out when I get back to Hogwarts." Lilac says. Ron and Hermione stand stiffly at the Shrieking Shack. The both of them attempt to conceal their own fear. "It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione says. "Twice." Ron admits. "Should we move a bit closer?" Hermione questions. "Huh? Oh... All right..." Ron says softly. They take a step forward before stopping. "Actually, it's fine from here." Ron says.