ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 :

Lilac woke up in time for her to get dressed into her Slytherin uniform. She buttoned the white shirt then slid on the Slytherin sweater over it. The skirt was put on after everything else that was to add. Lilac glanced towards her roommate being the one and the only Emersyn. She came from a pureblood family, similar to herself (minus if she wasn't an actual Potter) and Draco.

Lilac quickly grabbed her books then headed off towards her classes, she couldn't let herself get lost then be late. She had to work to be a prefect or even top of Slytherin, she would prove to everything that Slytherin isn't bad. She got to her first class, Transfiguration, something she would enjoy. She quickly picked a seat in the middle, Draco was quick to follow her, he grabbed the seat besides her. "You could have sat with your girlfriend. Or a girl worth your attention." Lilac said towards Draco. Draco chuckled softly, "Pansy isn't my girlfriend, Potter. Besides, I think you are worth my time and attention." Draco said. Lilac acted surprised that he said that, her. The famous twin was worth someone's time. Wow. (note that sarcasm). Professor McGonagall walked into the classroom and began class. Ron and Harry, nowhere to be seen in the class. "Stupid." She mumbled, thinking of her brother.

The door then opened, Lilac looked to see her brother and Ronald Weasley quickly walking in. Draco elbowed her which granted Draco a glare. Draco motioned towards the work which she nodded. Her brother wasn't worth it, he thought of her being evil. Why Slytherin though? She remembered a comment the sorting hat said, unite the houses. She had to be the uniting one with Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Late on the first day must suck really...

Next was Potions with the head of Slytherin, Professor Snape. Lilac was decent at potions, she was so interested in books about it though. Lilac again found a spot that seemed to have Draco beside her and Emersyn too. She was fine with the new best friend she gained though. Lilac looked at her brother, 'Do you hate me?' She thought as she looked at him. Harry blinked as he looked at her.

'Lily? Is that you?' A voice whispered in her head.

She was shocked that they could even talk to each other in their heads. 'To answer your question. No, I don't hate you.' Harry said before Snape came into the class. "There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few." Snape said as he looked at the new students. He paused before looking at Draco and Lilac. "Who possess the predisposition (big word for author btw) I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." Snape said before looking at the famous twin. Lilac looked back at Harry, she sighed softly.

Snape looked annoyed like he wasn't paying attention, yet Harry was just writing things down. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not... pay ... attention." Snape finished his speech. Hermione elbowed Harry in the side before he looked up at Snape and Lilac. "Mr. Potter. Our new celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape asked Harry as he sat infront of him. Hermione raised her hand, wanting to answer yet Snape was different. Harry shrugged, not knowing the answer to the question.

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?" Snape asked again, Hermione kept her hand up. Again, Harry shrugged not knowing. "I don't know sir." Harry said. "And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfsbane?" Snape asked again. Yet again, Harry couldn't answer any of them. "Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?" Snape asked, looking at Harry. Harry sighed softly before shaking his head in defeat.