ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 :

Lilac, Harry, Ron, and Hermione walk down the aisle, looking for an empty compartment to sit in. "I didn't mean to blow her up. I just... lost control." Harry told Lilac. "It happens sometimes, Harry." Lilac said. "Brilliant!" Ron exclaimed. "Honestly, Ron, it's not funny. Harry's lucky he wasn't expelled." Hermione said. Lilac looked down the aisle to see Justin, the Hufflepuff who got petrified. She sighed as he walked off from Lilac. "Isn't that Justin?" Ron asked. "Yea... The Hufflepuff that got petrified last year. Yea, I still think everyone still thinks I am the Heir even though I wasn't." She stated as they found a compartment... Which had someone had inside though. The group eyed him warily before whispering. "Who's you reckon he is?" Ron asked. Lilac looked at his case before replying, "Professor R.J Lupin." Ron looked at her, "You know everything. How is it she knows everything?" He asked his two other friends. "It's on his case." Hermione told Ron before she pointed to the case with the stamped letters.

"Is he really asleep?" Harry asked. "Seems to be. Why? What is it, Harry?" Hermione asked. "Close the door." Harry told his friends. The other three exchange curious glances at each other. Ron stands up and slides the door shut. Lilac glances at the storm clouds outside, she comments to herself that they look like dark ghosts, toss sheets of rain onto the scarlet engine as it headed north. Ron and Hermione stare at Harry, faces stricken in the lantern light that lights the compartment. "Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you two?" Ron asked, this comment earned a groan of annoyance from Lilac. She hated the topic to be her death for Voldemort.

"Yes." Harry said. Lilac looked at her reflection before she looked towards the trio. "But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean... eventually?" Hermione asked, worried for his friends. Lilac nodded and held Hermione's hand softly. "Of course." She said softly. "Sure- Of course. No one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a raving, murderous lunatic..." Ron said which made Lilac glare at him.

Just then, the compartment rattles, the lanterns flicker. The train lurches, beginning to slow. Lilac looks outside and she looks at the trio in question. "Why're we stopping? We can't be there yet.." Lilac stated. Harry rises, sliding open the door to peer into the corridor. Then the train jerks and the cars sway. The lamps running along the ceiling flicker, one by one, each one died. Lilac quickly stood up and put her hand on Harry's shoulder. "We should sit.." She said, worried about the situation. They were in the dark... "What's going on?" Ron asked. Lilac sighed out, she quickly noticed a thin wisp of steam escaped their mouths.

"Dunno... Maybe we've broken down?" Harry asked. Lilac shrugged as she looked at Hermione. "Ouch! Ron, that was my foot!" Hermione exclaimed. Ron looks outside to see something dark moving around. "There's something moving out there. I think... people are coming aboard." Ron said. Just as he says that, the car sways violently. The metal window trim at Ron's fingertips begin to vibrate. "Bloody hell. What's happening?" Ron asked. A soft crackling fills the car and flames bloom in the hands of R.J Lupin. In the light, his face looks tired and gray, yet his eyes are alert and wary.

"Don't. Move." He told them. A hand, slimy and scabbled, a hand of death grips the half-open compartment door. The thing pushes it aside, Lilac looks at it to see a towering, cloaked figure. It's face is hidden beneath its black hood. Crookshanks' hair rises and as he hisses. The folds of the hood tremble, a chill.. Rattling intake of air is heard. The flames in Lupin's hand, sputter.

A sound swells in Harry's and Lilac's ears. Eerie, painful... The sound of a woman screaming. Lilac's eyes roll up, her eyelids flutter along with Harry. A silvery white light drift from his mouth. Lilac watched as the world spins off its axis and Lilac falls into her seat... While Harry falls to the ground.

"I wished I could tell you that you are loved... That you would be safe and cared for... and protected. Yet, you won't be told that everyday." A voice whispered, a voice told a baby. She then looked towards another baby sleeping in a man's arms. She looked at the faces and noticed they were her parents. She let out a gasp, she got to see more of them... Her mother and father.

"We need to entrust someone with where we will hide." James told Lily as she held the baby girl, Lilac. "We could entrust Sirius?" She asked. James shook his head, "No, he will be too noticeable.. We need to entrust someone who the Dark Lord won't suspect." James told Lily as he played with the tiny hand of Harry...

Lilac let out a desperate cry, she opens her eyes to see Harry partly awake. She blinks, the dusk is gone... The windows were now pure black. She felt the train moving from her spine. "Lilac? Lila, are you all right?" Hermione asked. Her troubled face hovered above hers. She nods and sits up more from her passed out state. She got to see who it wasn't... Sirius wasn't who they trusted... but why? From what she heard, they trusted Sirius... Lilac swipes the cold sweat of her brow. Professor Lupin breaks two ragged triangles of chocolate and gives them to the two twins. "Chocolate. Eat. It'll help." Lupin explained.

"What... What was that thing?" Harry asked. Lilac grabbed the chocolate and nodded a thanks. She took a nibble out of it and looked at Harry. "A Dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban, it's gone now." Lupin explained. Harry frowns in confusion. "It was searching the train, Harry. For Sirius Black." Hermione told them.

"I need to have a word with the driver. Excuse me..." Lupin said. He then noticed Harry not eating the chocolate. "Eat. It'll help." He said. As he leaves, Harry and Lilac turns to face Hermione and Ron. "What happened?" Lilac asked. "Well... You both kind of went... rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something." Ron explained. "And did either of you? You know... pass out?" Harry asked. "No. I felt... weird. Like I'd never be cheerful again. But... no." Ron told. Lilac turned towards Hermione, she shook her head. "I was trembling. Cold. But then... Professor Lupin made it go away..." Hermione said. "But... someone was screaming. A woman." Lilac explained as Harry nodded.

"No one was screaming, Lilac and Harry." Hermione told the twins. Harry looked at the window as Lilac closed her eyes. "Oh..." She whispered.