ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 :

Lilac woke up in a rush, she had a game today. She got to show her skills to Slytherin and the school with being a chaser. She quickly got dressed into her normal school uniform. She walked towards the great hall, going inside to see her brother talking with his usual friends. Snape went to her, "Good luck, Miss Potter. You defeated a troll last night so a game of quidditch shouldn't be hard." Snape said as he limped away from her. She watched him before eating some toast. "Ready to defeat those stupid Gryffindors today?" Pansy asked. She nodded before turning to talk with Draco and Emersyn.

Two owls came through the window with one package for each Potter twin. "Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Emersyn asked Lilac. Lilac shrugged her shoulders before looking at the package. What was inside? The both of them opened it to reveal the same mail, a Nimbus 2000. Lilac looked at Dumbledore then towards Snape. Snape looked at her then towards his food, he saw a lot of Lily in Lilac. They look so similar, you would question if she was the daughter of James Potter. "A Nimbus 2000, wow. You are so ready to win for Slytherin." Emersyn said, smiling at her.

Later that same day, it was time for the game. Lilac was getting into her chaser uniform, she watched the others get ready. She knew how good the team was, all that counted was Harry couldn't get the golden snitch. It would cause Gryffindor to win. Gryffindor was to fly out first and get the crowd hyped, before Slytherin. She knew the crowd of students would be focused with Gryffindor, the golden children. Lilac flew out with Marcus Flint besides her and the other Slytherins. They were ready, ready to win. Lilac looked towards the announcer, noticing he was none other than a Gryffindor. "Hello and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!" Lee Jordan said.

Lilac winked towards Harry before telling him good luck through her mind. Madam Hooch walked onto the field, "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game." Lee said as he narrated the scene in front of them. "Now, I want a nice clean game... from all of you." Madam Hooch explained as she looked at the Slytherins. "Have a bit more faith in us, Madam Hooch." She said with a smile. Madam Hooch kicked the trunk, opening it for the game to begin. "The bludgers are up! Followed by the golden snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the snitch ends the game." Lee announced. "Good luck, Gryffindors!" Lilac called out in a teasing manner. The game quickly began with the chaser trying to score their own team points.

Slytherin quickly ended up in the lead, she smiled as she scored a point for Slytherin. "Wooo!" Emersyn yelled out for her friend. Lilac notices that Harry's broom is flying out of control. She starts to look around for the person. "Lilac! Get your head in the game!" Marcus yelled at her. She nodded before continuing the game, she needed to trust her brother's friends.

"What's going on with his broom?" Hagrid asked Ron and Hermione. Hermione looked through her binoculars before seeing Snape mumbling something under his breath. "It's Snape." Hermione said, pointing over to Snape. "He's jinxing the broom!" Hermione added on. "Jinxing the broom? What do we do?" Ron asked as he looks at Hermione with hope. "Leave it to me." Hermione said before leaving. Harry falls off his broom, this leaves him hanging with one hand on the broom. Lilac gasped and flew to him, "Get on, Harry!" She yelled. "I don't need help." Harry said.

"Okay then." Lilac snapped back before leaving off with her broom. Hermione went to the stands with the teachers and the headmaster. "Lacarnum Inflamarae." Hermione whispered out as she touched her wand to Snape's cloak. A spark ignites and Snape's cloak catches fire, Hermione quickly leaves the sight. "Fire! You're on fire!" A teacher yelled out. "What? Oh!" Snape said as he quickly stood up, knocking the man into Quirrell. Snape hits the fire so it goes out then he acts like nothing happened. Harry quickly gets back onto his broom before taking off again. "Go!" Ron yelled out happily. "Go, go, go!!" Hagrid yelled for Harry. The game continues on and Harry ends up getting the Snitch, he ends up falling down onto the ground. The crowd gasps as Harry stays on the ground. "Looks like he's gonna be sick!" Hagrid yelled out. Harry throws up the snitch from his mouth. "He's got the snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the snitch!" Lee yells out. Hooch blows the whistle, "Gryffindor wins!" She yells out. Lilac looks at the crowd before looking at Harry.

If only the crowd would cheer for her, they would never cheer for a Gryffindor. Lilac landed onto the ground before she looked at the Slytherin crowd. Did she disappoint her house? Did she give the team a bad rep? Everyone cheered as Harry raised the Snitch for all to see. "Go Gryffindor!!" The crowd chanted out. She quickly left to get changed out of her dirty uniform, she just wanted to be good... great even. She was jealous of Harry, she never would get told she was the twin who lived. It was mostly the boy who lived... Harry Potter, the one who only survived. No one really knew she was the sister of Harry Potter till she was called to be sorted. She finally got into her usual uniform. "You did amazing, Lily." The other girl on the Slytherin team said. She smiled and nodded, she wanted to be alone. She wanted to focus on her emotions and thoughts.

"Hey Lilac!" Harry said, she turned around to see her brother. "Hi..." She said softly. "How did I do?" Harry asked. Lilac scoffed out loud, "How did you do? How did you... do? I was on the other team and that was also my first game, Harry." She said. This gained attention from multiple students who stopped to watch. "How much of an asshole do you have to be to.. You know, ask how I felt. Not everything is about you, Harry!" She yelled out as she crossed her arms. "You aren't the only one who survived that night. You aren't the golden child everyone might see you as.... Just... Forget it." She said as she teared up. "Lilac, wait!" Harry called after her. Hermione stopped him, shaking her head. "Just leave her be." Hermione said softly.

Lilac cried out as she closed the door to the common room. Why did she have to be put into Slytherin? She sat onto the couch and closed her eyes. Did the sorting hat make a mistake? No, it never does. Unite houses... Great witch. Everything just piled till she couldn't handle it anymore. A blue mist exploded from her body, everyone around her froze for a bit before not even remembering what happened. She looked around before looking at her hands, she felt a bit better. "What just happened?" She whispered.

Later that night, Lilac and Draco was just on the couch in the common room as everyone went to sleep. "No loyal henchmen?" She said, jokingly towards Draco. Draco chuckled softly, "No, I wanted to spend time with my favorite Potter." Draco said. "I swear if you heard the fight with me and Harry. You should just favorite Harry... I mean everyone does." She said, the last part a lot quieter than the rest. Yet, Draco heard her. "Yet, I like Lilac Potter. The girl who doesn't let fame get to her head." Draco said. She rolled her eyes before cuddling to him. "Thanks Draco." She said softly before closing her eyes. She fell asleep on him since everything that happened that day.

"If only you knew that I loved you more that you know." Draco whispered.