ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠:

Lilac, Draco, and Lucius all arrive at the Quidditch world cup, they had been invited in the box with the Minister. "Get your Quidditch world cup program! Only five Sickles!" Vendor exclaims towards the passing witches and wizards. "Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" Ron asked his father. Lilac looked towards Lucius and Draco, oh brother... "Well, if it rains, you'll know first." Lucius says walking down the stairs towards the group. Draco walks beside him while Lilac follows them. Arthur glares at Lucius, Harry looks at Lilac then glares towards Draco. "Father, Lila and I are in the Minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco bragged towards the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione. "Draco... Would you not boast and brag." Lilac tells Draco. Lucius looks at Lilac, "Blood has its privileges. As I'm sure your schoolmates are well aware." Lucius tells them. Lilac rolls her eyes at Lucius. "Well, except for me. I am half-blood afterall. Just being famous and popular has its perks." Lilac says with a slight smirk.

"Mr. Potter." Lucius says as Lucius stops Harry with his serpent walking stick. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can..." Lucius tells Harry with a small smirk. Lilac rolls her eyes and starts to head towards the Minister box without the two Malfoy's. They walk to the box and take their seats. Lilac sat on the end seat while Draco sat beside her. Lilac watches the Viktor Krum jet past the crowd, she smiles softly. She would love to fly like that... "Good evening! As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World cup! Let the match begin!" Fudge announces towards the crowd. A ball of light bursts from Fudge's wand, it glows into the sky as the game starts.

Lilac had gone to the Weasley's tent to spend time with Harry. "There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist.." Ron admires. Lilac rolls her eyes, "I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny says that towards her older brother. "Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!" The twins sung. "When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu!" The boys sung off key. Lilac giggled at the twins and her brother. A chant of voices rises just beyond the tent. Fred grins at the cheers, or what he thinks are cheers. "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Fred comments. "Stop! Stop it... It's not the Irish..." Arthur Weasley states, coming back into the tent. Arthur walked up to Ginny and looked at everyone. "We gotta get out of here... Now." Arthur told them. All of them scramble out of the tent and stare at the event happening before their eyes. People were running around in terror, trampling fire and kicking soot and sparks around. A group of people in black robes and hideous masks walk with torches, they are chanting something that makes Lila fear for their lives. "Get back to the Portkey, all of you. And stick together. Fred, George, you're responsible for Ginny. Ginny, you listen to your brothers." Arthur tells them as he takes his wand out. "Ginny! Did you hear me?" He asks Ginny. She blinks, startled by her father's fierce expression. She quickly nods before Arthur runs off.

Harry is quick to be away from the group since the crowd is running away in fear. Lilac sighs and runs towards the way she thinks Harry is before stumbling in front of the Death Eaters. She takes her wand out quickly in case she then runs off before they can fire at her. She didn't need that, she needed to find Harry. Harry runs on, he was pushed back and forth by the crowd. He stumbles, falling down on the ground. He was kicked around till he was knocked unconscious. A figure, Barty Crouch Jr, strides through the teeming smoke like a ghost. The man pauses, surveys the devastation before him, he lifts up his wand. "Morsmordre!" He exclaims. Lilac sees the man, watching as he conjures up the image of the Dark Mark in the sky. Lilac then sees Harry on the ground a bit away from him. She runs to him and kneels down towards him. "Harry... We have to go..." Lilac says softly, she had got his attention and he was walking over to them... more like striding towards them. "Harry! Lilac!" Hermione exclaimed from across the campsite.

The man suddenly stops then walks off, not wanting to be caught. "Been looking for you for ages.. Thought we lost you two..." Ron tells the twins once they walk to them. "What is that?" Harry asked, looking at the mark in the sky. Harry then holds his head in pain, where the scar was. Lilac knew her scar burned when she looked at the mark, it was his afterall. They were then fired at with a spell, the four of them duck quickly. "Stop! That's my son." Arthur tells the ten Ministry wizards. Arthur approaches the four of them, "Ron, Lila, Harry, Hermione, are you alright?" Arthur questioned them.

"Which of you conjured this?" Barty asked the four of them as his wand was in their faces. "You can't possibly..." Arthur started. "Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" Barty says. "Crime?" Harry asked Barty. Barty looks at Harry, pointing his wand at him... then he pauses when he notices the scar. Lilac holds Harry's hand as Barty looks at their scars. Lilac's scar was harder to see since it was on her neck. "Barty, they're just kids." Arthur says. Barty blinks, lowering his wand. "What crime?" Harry asked. Lilac looks at the sky, "Harry, it's the Dark Mark... It's... his mark." Lilac explains.

"Voldemort?" Harry asked.

Lilac smacks his arm as he said that. Disturbed murmurs ripple through the wizards since everyone hates to say Voldemort's name. "Why does he always do that?" Ron mutters. "Those people tonight, in the masks... They're his too aren't they? They're his followers." Harry says. "Death Eaters." Arthur points out. Lilac looks at the place where she saw the man, he wasn't there now... "There was someone before... A man." Lilac points out, looking at Barty. "A man? Who, Lila?" Arthur asks. "Dunno... One minute he was there, then... not. I never saw his face. Could've been anyone." Lila says. Harry nods, he saw the man too after Lilac pointed him out.