ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞:

Lilac stared at the letter in front of her, she had to stay here for the holidays. She wanted to enjoy being with her father and her little sister. She yelled into her pillow and tore the letter up. She started to sob into the pillow in her arms. She would be trapped with the worried glances and glares from everyone. Maybe she needed to just spend time with the Weasley twins.

The Christmas Feast. The Hall glimmers grandly as snowflakes tumble from the ceiling. Harry and Ron sit with Hermione and Lilac. The trio was the only people, out of Slytherin, who would be near her. "So, you mean to tell me... You two are changing to Crabbe and Goyle? And you need my help?" Lilac scoffed. Harry and Ron nodded, "This could help you." Harry said. She nodded. "Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." Hermione said.

"You need to make sure to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on you guys while interrogating Draco." Lilac told them. "How?" Ron asked. Hermione pulls out a pair of small cakes. "I've got it all worked out. I've filled these with a simple Sleeping Braught. Simple, but powerful." Hermione said. Ron glances at Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle, who presently are eating everything in front of them. Lilac rolled her eyes, her bandages were off finally but there was still scars on her skin. "You know how greedy Crabbe and Goyle are. They won't leave the Christmas Feast until every last drop of trifle is gone." Lilac commented. "Now, once they're asleep, hide them in a broom cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs." Hermione told towards Harry and Ron. "And whose hair are you ripping out?" Ron asked Hermione. "I've already got mine." Hermione said.

She removes a small vial from inside her robes, there inside was a tiny hair. "Millicent Bulstrode. She's in Slytherin. I got this off her robes." Hermione told them. Lilac grimances at that name, she never liked that girl. She liked her small group. "All right then... I'm going to check on the Polyjuice potion." Hermione said before standing up. Hermione points to the cakes in front of her. "Remember. Just make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these." She told them before she leaves. Ron looks at Harry. "Have you ever heard of a plan where so many things could go wrong?" Ron asked. Lilac rolled her eyes and nodded.

A bit later, everyone went to do their own things. Draco and Lilac talking in the Slytherin common room. Harry and Ron move quickly as Crabbe and Goyle. Footsteps sound down the hall, seconds later, Percy appears at the end of the corridor. "What are you doing here?" Ron asked. Percy squints, confused by Ron's voice. Harry elbows Ron quickly, who clears his throat and speaks in a lower voice. "What are you doing here?"Ron asked. "I happen to be a prefect. You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at night. It's not safe these days." Percy said. Harry and Ron are quick to nod, afraid to speak. Percy squints again. "What're your names again?" Percy asked. Draco and Lilac are quick to walk down the corridor to spot them. "Crabbe. Goyle. Where have you been? Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" Draco asked. Draco walked towards them with Lilac behind him. She glances at Percy.

"And what are you doing down here, Weasley?" Draco asked. "Mind your attitude, Malfoy. You want to show a little bit more respect to a school Prefect!" Percy commanded. Lilac rolled her eyes, "Respect goes both ways, Percy." Lilac told Percy with a glare at him. She never liked the older Weasley, he was to rude to show he was the greatest. She quickly glanced at Crabbe and Goyle, she quickly noticed the glasses. She knew this was Harry and Ron.

"Come on, boys. Weasley thinks he's going to catch Slytherin's heir single-handed." Draco said. Lilac scoffed and hit Draco's shoulder. Percy glares at Draco and steams with anger. Draco sneers, he walks off with Lilac, Ron, and Harry. Harry and Ron trail behind Lilac and Draco. "Weren't you supposed to go to your fathers for the holidays?" Draco asked. Lilac nodded, "He canceled the trip... Something about Eliza not having a caretaker... Since she's still too young." She stated. They finally get to the Slytherin common room. They get comfortable on the couches in the common rooms.

"Listen to this..." Draco said before grabbing the Daily Prophet. "Arthur Weasley, Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office, was today fined fifty Galleons for bewitching a Muggle car... Weasley has brought the Ministry into disrepute, said Lucius Malfoy, a governor of Hogwarts. He is clearly unfit to draw up our laws and his ridiculous Muggle Protection Act should be scrapped immediately." Draco read the Prophet with a grin. Lilac rolled her eyes as she looked at Harry and Ron. "Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go join them. You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave. Embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them." Draco said honestly. Ron growls out at the insult. Harry elbows him as Draco looks surprised. "What's up with you, Crabbe?" Draco asked.

"Stomachache." Ron said in a low voice. Lilac was playing with her necklace, something she did when nervous. "Well, go to the hospital wing and give all those Mudbloods a kick in the arse for me! You know, I'm surprised The Daily Prophet hasn't reported all these attacks yet. I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up. He'll be sacked if it doesn't stop soon. Father always said Dumbledore's the worst thing that's ever happened to this place." Draco said. Lilac was quick to hit Draco's chest. "You're wrong!" Harry exclaimed.

"What? Did you say that I was wrong? You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?" Draco said. Ron stiffens, worried. Harry thinks about a person. "Harry Potter." Harry states. Lilac put her legs on Draco's lap. She was honestly testing what she could get away with. "Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right. Saint Potter. He's another one with no proper wizard feeling, or he wouldn't go around with that Mudblood Granger. And people are thinking he might be helping the Heir." Draco said before glancing at Lilac. "What?" She questioned.

"People are thinking the Potter twins are the Heir but most are doubting." Draco told her. Lilac bit her lip, yet nodded, at least Draco had her back. Harry and Ron exchange a glance. Harry leans closer to Draco. "Then you must have some idea who's behind it all?" Harry asked.

"You know I haven't, Goyle. How many times do I have to tell you? But my father did say this much: It's been fifty years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it... only that they were expelled, but I know this: the last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died." Draco told, this was the first Lilac heard this. She didn't want someone to die.. She felt her stomach drop at the sound of someone dying. "So it's only a matter of time before one of them's killed this time. As for me... I hope it's Granger." Draco said before getting a hit from Lilac besides him. As Malfoy grins, Ron's fist rises... when Harry stops him. "What's the matter with you two? You're acting very... odd." Draco admits. "Maybe it's because of the food. They had too much." Lilac suggested. She looks at them to see the scar coming back and Ron's hair coming back. They both jump to their feet, dashing out of the room. "Hey! Where are you going?" Draco asked. Lilac shrugged innocently.