ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞:

The three of them catch the faintest glimpse of themselves across the room before just disappearing. Ron blinks then looks at them with a frown. "How'd you three get over there? I was just talking to you... over there." Ron says. Hermione glances mischievously towards Harry and Lilac. "What's he talking about Harry and Lila?" Hermione asks in a playful tone. "Honestly Ron, how can three people be in two places at once..?" Harry asked Ron. Lila and Hermione giggle at the comment.

Lilac and Harry walk off towards Lupin's office. The door lies open to the office, Lila and Harry peer inside, Lupin is standing over a suitcase. Without turning, "Hello, Lila... Harry." Lupin says. Harry jumps while Lilac smiles softly. Lupin turns, smiling through haggard eyes. "Saw you coming." Lupin tells them. The Marauder's Map lies open on another bare desk. "I've looked worse, believe me." Lupin reassures them. Harry eyes the open desk drawers, the bare bookshelves. "You've been sacked." Harry points out. "Resigned, actually." Lupin says. "Resigned? But why?" Lilac questioned. "It seems that someone has let slip the nature of my condition." Lupin told them. "Snape..." Harry points out. Lilac rolled her eyes then looks at the map. "Whoever. It was bound to get out. This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving. Parents will not want a... someone like me, teaching their children." Lupin says. "But Dumbledore..." Harry tries to talk or even reason with Lupin. "Has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides, people like me, well... let's just say I'm used to this by now. But before I go, tell me about your Patrons." Lupin says. "Well. At first I thought it was a horse, or perhaps a unicorn, but I think it was-" Harry says before Lilac finished the sentence. "A stag?" Lilac commented. "Yes..." Harry says.

"Your father used to transform into one. That's how he was able to keep me company when I became... sick. He was a great friend James." Lupin says. "So... our father and Sirius is an Animagus... like me?" Lila asked. Lupin nods and looks at her with a smile. "There are stories about him and your mother, you know. Some are even true. But I think it's safe to say, in the end, you'll know them best by getting to know yourself." Lupin tells the both of them. Lupin touches the map with the tip of his wand, "Mischief managed." Lupin says. Lilac watches the map go blank. Lupin hands the map to Lilac, "Take care of..." Lupin says before leaving with his suitcase.

Lilac walked off towards the Slytherin common rooms to get the rest of her things packed up for the year. She would be back though... Lilac put the Marauder's Map inside her bag with a small smile. This year is over and she only had four more years left of Hogwarts. She was more concerned about Sirius and how he was doing to realize Emersyn was walking inside the room. "Lila... There was a package for you on the table." Emersyn told Lilac. She looks at the package and takes it. "Thanks Em... Sorry, I wasn't in the Great Hall. I just needed time alone..." She tells Emersyn. "It's fine, Lils. You should open the package though." Emersyn comments. Lilac giggles as she opens the package.

Inside, there was a box. Lilac opens the small box to see a necklace with two charms on it. They were two constellations on them. "What is that?" Emersyn questioned. "The two constellations... Sirius and Lupus. The two constellations are the dog and the wolf..." Lilac comments with a small smile. This was a way to remember Sirius and Lupin... Two constellations.

"You're such a nerd." Emersyn comments. Lilac throws her pillow at her, "I like astronomy. Stars and the sky are beautiful." Lilac says. Emersyn rolls her eyes, "What will you be doing this summer?" Emersyn asks as she sat down on Lila's bed. "Umm... I was going to go the Quidditch World Cup with Draco and his father. I might spend some time with Harry this summer too but I don't know about that yet." Lila tells Emersyn. "I wish I had a family who was rich and had connections towards the other purebloods with money." Emersyn comments. "Just remember... You are related to the Dark Lord... So scary." Lila tells Emersyn. Emersyn throws Lila's pillow at her. "That was so last year... I still hate how he is related to me... Would I have to become a Death Eater?" Emersyn questions.

"Yes. You have to also become the next Dark Lord... or Dark Lady? Maybe Dark Countess, sounds so much better." Lilac deadpans. "No. You don't have to follow your parents or family." Lilac says, looking at Emersyn. She nods and hugs Lila. "Thank you for being there for me all these years." Emersyn says.

The end of the third year came quickly, every student telling their friends goodbye for the summer and leaving with their guardians. Lila ran up to Harry and hugged him tightly, "See you next year... Please be safe and please write to me." Lila whispers towards Harry. "I'll be at the Weasley's for this summer... So, I will write more this summer." Harry tells her. Lila nods and looks towards the entrance to see Rowan, her guardian. "I have to go, Harry." Lilac tells him before walking to him. Soon, the fourth year will be over but time will see.