ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚:

Lilac was dancing along with Draco at the Yule Ball. She turns her head to face Snape. "Feeling sentimental?" Snape questions. Lilac took a deep breath as everything disappears from view. "That's private." Lilac growled out. "Not to me. And not to the Dark Lord, if you don't improve... Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you. You won't last one minute if he invades your mind." Snape spoke. It was only Snape teaching Lilac today, Harry wanted to see if it was Lilac being there that was distracting him from doing the task. "Let's try again..." Lilac stated as she closed her eyes for a second. Clear the mind. Snape looked at her, he needed her to get angry. Her power tended to be stronger then. "You're just like your father. Arrogant... Weak." Snape spoke. "I'm not weak." Lilac said through clenched teeth. "Then prove it. Control your emotions. Discipline the mind." Snape told her. "Legilimens." Snape said before they went into Lilac's mind again.

Lilac walked up to Sirius and hugged him with a soft smile. "Lilac. Harry." Sirius said. "Sirius." They say in unison. Lilac knew most people loved Harry more than her, it was normal by now. "Feeling sentimental? I may vomit." Snape spoke. Lilac looked at him before everything disappeared again.

"Stop." Lilac spoke

"Is this what you call control?" Snape questioned. Lilac sighed deeply, she was tired and frustrated with herself. "We've been at it for hours. Nothing is getting better, if I could just rest." Lilac said. "The Dark Lord isn't resting." Snape looked at her with frustration. Lilac looked towards the door then towards Snape. "You and Black, you're two of a kind. Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn't fair. Your blessed father knew that. In fact, he frequently saw to it." Snape ranted. Lilac scowled, "I know life isn't fair. My adopted father frequently told me how unfair it was and how I was a mistake... A twin no one loved. I don't even know how my father actually acted. All I hear is that he was great." Lilac yelled, her stress was building up and if something were to happen... She would blow. "Your father was a swine... Legillimens." Snape stated before going back to training. "Protego." Lilac said quickly, raising her hand towards Snape.

Lilac opened her eyes to see she was outside... "Come on, Moony, Padfoot." A Young James spoke walking up to Snape against a tree. Lilac put her hand down, watching her father. She noticed two young boys besides James... She figured they were Remus and Sirius. "Expelliarmus." James said, raising his wand to Snape's. Snape's wand flies out of his hand, leaving Snape defenseless. "Nice one, James." Sirius spoke with a smirk. "Dad..." Lilac whispers. "Impedimenta." James said, making Snape levitate off the ground. "Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy." Students chanted. Lilac wished she could do something... anything. This was wrong. "Right. Who wants to see me take off Snivelly's trousers?" James questions. "Stop it!" A young girl with brown hair shouts at the trio bullying Snape.

"Enough." Snape said. Lilac blinks and she is back inside the room with Snape glaring back at her. "I- I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to." Lilac spoke. "Your lessons are at an end." Snape said. "I-" Lilac tried to reason yet Snape wasn't going to hear it. "Get out." Snape demanded. Lilac nodded before walking off quickly. She didn't mean to look inside Snape's mind... She didn't want to anyways... Lilac walked outside to the courtyard to see the Weasley twins comforting a young boy, crying. "What's your name?" Fred asked. "Michael." The boy spoke. Lilac walked closer to the twins, she was done with students being hurt. "Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael." Fred whispered. "Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already." George whispered, showing him his hand where the scars were. Lilac walked towards them with a saddened expression. "You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while." Fred said. Umbridge clears her throat which makes Lilac stop and the Weasley twins look towards her. "As I told you once before, Ms. Potter... naughty children deserve to be punished." Umbridge spoke with an evil smirk on her face. Umbridge left the doorway. "You know, George.. I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." Fred spoke.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." George said

"Whatever you two are planning... I want in." Lilac stated, looking at them with a smirk.

O.W.Ls, the bane of every existence. Lilac sat in front of Emersyn, behind Theodore. She couldn't really focus on the task when the Weasley twins had something planned for this day. Lilac looked up at Umbridge to hear a loud bang outside the room. Then another one. One after that one. Lilac looked at the door with a slight smile then swiped it from her face. Umbridge walked down the aisle of the desks to the door to see what those sounds were. Umbridge opens the door to see a spark of fire right in front of her face, the spark flies into the room changing colors. Then, Fred and George fly into the room on their brooms. "Lila!" Fred drops her broom down. Lilac smirked and shook her head before joining the twins. Fireworks setting off all around the room. "Here you go!" Fred yelled. Lilac set a few off with a smile, this is the first time she actually got to enjoy something this year. "Ready when you are." George said, giving her a firework. Lilac nodded, "Oh... I'm ready." Lilac said, tossing it up in the air. A giant dragon appeared, chasing Umbridge till it exploded. The signs are exploding and falling. The twins and Lilac fly outside, everyone following.

Lilac felt something happen before she saw Sirius and Voldemort. "I need that prophecy." Voldemort spoke, circling Sirius. They were inside the Department of Mysteries'. "You'll have to kill me." Sirius stated. "Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me." Voldemort said. "Cruio." Voldemort said. Sirius yells out in pain. Lilac sees flashes of crystal balls, two that had her name on them.

"Sirius..." She whispered before rushing down to the ground.