ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 :

Lilac and Marcus walked onto the Quidditch field with a trunk. To her surprise, there was only one other girl on the team. She was the Keeper so that was interesting. Lilac was a chaser, one of the three that they could have on the team. She learned what she would be doing in her team, she was so excited for the first game.

After all the explaining, she got to go back to her classes the next day. Emersyn caught up to Lilac, "Oh my gosh! The new chaser for Slytherin. We are saved." She said, "Youngest member." She commented. Emersyn looked at Lilac in shock, "You are the younger twin?" Emersyn asked as they walked to their next class. Emersyn giggled and went to sit besides Blaise, she was forced to sit next to Draco. Lilac glared at Emersyn as she looked at Lilac innocently. 'I swear Emersyn is going to be the death of me.' Lilac thought. The new spell that they would learn is Wingardium Leviosa. It was a simple levitation spell, a swish and flick gesture. "Wingardium Leviosa." She said after giving her wand a swish and flick. Maybe she was a bit ambitious with learning different spells. The professor then looked towards the two, he congratulated Hermione then Lilac for their job well done. Draco looked towards Lilac, he looked amused.

After class was maybe interesting to say for some people. Harry, Ron, and Lilac was walking to the Great Hall, the two was mostly talking about Hermione. "It's Leviooosa, not Leviosaaaa." Ron mocked Hermione's tone. This caught Lilac's attention, why was Ron making this comment. "She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends." Ron said, he then took note that Hermione passed them. She looked upset as she walked past quickly. "Ron. that was uncalled for. Honestly, they say Slytherin is bad." Lilac said before going to find Hermione.

Lilac was trying to find Hermione, she had to try to comfort the girl from what the Weasley boy said. Lilac thought about how she was in Slytherin, what if the hat didn't put her in that house. What if she was put in Gryffindor? Then maybe she would not be closer to being called Vodemort. She finally found Hermione in the girl's bathroom. "Hermione?" Lilac called out. Hermione stopped crying for a second, "Lilac? What are you doing here?"Hermione asked. "Aren't you a Slytherin? They aren't really supposed to care for others." Hermione said. Lilac huffed, "All Slytherins aren't bad. I care for others no matter what house I'm in." Lilac said, sitting outside of the stall she was in. "Are you okay?" Lilac asked. Hermione nodded, "Yea, You go ahead and eat. I'll be there soon." Hermione said. Lilac nodded then left to the Hall, she knew Hermione wanted to be alone.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves, some were eating dinner. Lilac was spacing out while she looked at her food. "Did your food talk? You look very interested." Emersyn said. Lilac blinked then looked at Emersyn who was in front of her. "Sorry. Just thinking." She said as she was about to get up. Professor Quirrel came through the doors, running towards the Professors and Dumbledore. "Troll! In the dungeon! T-Trollllll in the dungeon!" He yelled out. Lilac looked at Dumbledore then towards her brother.

Dumbledore rises from his seat, almost looking concerned. Everyone goes silent as they look at Quirrel. "Thought you oughta know." He said before falling to the ground, passing out. Lilac snickered at the professor before thinking about Hermione again. The students began to freak out, standing up and looking around. Lilac took this time to tell Emersyn that she was leaving. "Em, can you cover for me, really quick. I need to find Hermione, even if it kills the troll with it." Lilac said. Emersyn looked at Lilac, "Fine." She said. Lilac quickly ran out of the hall to find Hermione before the troll in the dungeon. "SIIILLLEENNCCEE!!!" Dumbledore yelled which Lilac could hear from the other end. People seemed to calm down and sit back down. "Everyone please do not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dorms. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." Dumbledore said. Draco looked towards the empty seat that originally held Lilac then looked at Emersyn. "Where's Potter?" Draco asked her. "Ladies room." Emersyn said simply. "Lies. She went to kill that troll." Blaise said, looking at Draco. Emersyn rolled her eyes, "Also lies. She went to go help a Gryffindor. That Hermione girl." Emersyn said.

Lilac found Harry and Ron, "What are you doing?" She asked them. "Finding Hermione." Harry said, Lilac nodded and motioned for them to follow her into the bathroom. She thought back towards the moment of sorting. "Do you hate that I'm a Slytherin?" She asked Harry softly. "I hate that you are in Slytherin." Harry said back. "Slytherins are always evil or they turn evil." Ron said. Lilac nodded, she was disappointed that she had a bad reputation for the house she was in. She watched the troll walk into the bathroom Hermione was in, she quickly ran to the bathroom. She didn't care if Ron or Harry followed her, she was going to help Hermione.

"Hermione, move!" Lilac yelled at her as she was at the sinks, wiping her eyes from tears. Lilac noticed Ron and Harry behind her. The troll smashed the remaining stalls as he was trying to find Hermione. "Help, help!" Hermione cried out. "We will, trust us." Harry said. Harry and Ron thought it was smart to throw wood at the troll, it was... but it also wasn't. "Hey, pea brain!" Ron exclaimed. Ron throws a wood piece at the troll, it hits his head. Hermione rushes under the sink, Lilac tries to run to her. Lilac notices the troll follows her so he ends up trying to crush her. "Immobilus Immobulus!" Lilac yelled as she put her hand out. It froze the troll's club, just to move out of the way and move Hermione away too. The troll resumes to smashing Lilac but instead, he smashes the sinks.

Harry quickly pulls his wand out to try to help. He grabs the club which ends him on the troll's head. His wand inside the troll's nose which made the others disgusted. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Harry yelled out as the troll shook his head. The troll lifted Harry off his head, holding him upside down by one leg. "We need to do something!" Lilac said towards Hermione and Ron. Harry tried to dodge the club from hitting him. "Ron, Wingardium Leviosa." Lilac and Hermione said.

Ron looked at them and shook his head, "I can't." He said. "Please hurry!" Harry yelled out towards them. "Swish and flick." Hermione nodded. Ron quickly did the spell on the club as it was going to hit Harry. Lilac and Hermione cheered him on for doing the spell, it over his head before knocking the troll out. Hermione rushed towards Ron as Lilac saved her brother. She sighed as she wiped some blood off her cheek. She might have gotten cut by the sink when little pieces flew. They turn around to see Professor McGonagall, Snape, and Quirrel standing there at the door. They all look towards the door to see the troll knocked out. "Ohh, explain yourself you four." McGonagall said towards them. "Well... What it is." Harry tried to explain along with Ron. "It's my fault." Hermione was quick to say. This surprised the whole room. "I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Lilac, and Ron hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead." Hermione explained.

"Be that as it may be...it was an extremely foolish thing to do. I would have expected more rational behavior on your part, Miss Granger. Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment." She explained towards Hermione, before turning to the other three. "As for you two gentlemen and lady, I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. Five points...will be awarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." McGonagall said, "Thanks, Professor McGonagall." Lilac said.

Lilac walked back to her dorm room to see Blaise, Emersyn, and lastly Draco. "How it go, killing the troll?" She asked. Lilac shrugged, "Didn't kill it. Just saved a Gryffindor." She said before walking away to sleep. She had a long day ahead of her.