ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚:

Lilac arrived back at the Pyritese manor to see her father standing at the door, looking... rather I say it, angry. "What's wrong?" Lilac questioned before seeing a letter... from the Ministry of Magic. "Ah... Listen to me first." Lilac tried to reason yet, Rowan didn't want to hear any of it. "You did magic in front of a muggle?!" He exclaimed, giving her the letter. "The Dementors attacked me, Harry, and the muggle. What was I supposed to do?! Let them die?! No. I won't let that happen." Lilac yelled at him. "Can't you feel that in the air? The world is changing and it's Voldemort's fault. Yet, no one will believe me since I'm just a kid... But, fine be mad..." Lilac said before storming off to go listen to the Ministry's howler. "Dear Ms. Potter, The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening... you performed the Patronus charm in the presence of a muggle. As a clear violation... of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery.. You are hearby expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hopping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk." The letter spoke to her before dropping back down onto Lilac's bed. She was expelled... for protecting her brother and that Muggle which so happened to be her cousin. Lilac screamed out as she threw the letter across her room.

What was she supposed to do now? She didn't know what to do. Now that she was expelled from Hogwarts. She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes. Lilac looked towards Cedric and Harry... It was Cedric's death all over again. She watched as a green light covered him, flinging him onto the ground, dead. "Join me." She heard a voice before opening her eyes. Lilac grabbed her wand so she could walk around the gardens. Lilac walked into the gardens with tears staining her cheeks, why must she still have those dreams. Lilac heard some rustling in the bushes, she pointed her wand at the bushes before seeing a black dog... Sirius. "What are you doing here, Sirius?" She asked, walking closer. Sirius changed into his human form with a smirk. "We need to go. Dumbledore persuaded the minister to suspend you expulsion pending a formal hearing with Harry." Sirius explained to her. Lilac looked at the manor then at Sirius. "Let's go then." She whispered.

Lilac sat on top of the stairs, listening to the meeting going on. Apparently, some of them went to go get Harry. Lilac listened as Molly told Harry the directions where Hermione and Ron are with the other Weasley children. Lilac stood up with a slight smile, seeing Harry. "Hey..." She whispered as they walked to the room. "Hey." He replied shortly. Lilac glanced at Kretcher as he mumbled to himself about everything going on within the house. "That's Kretcher... He's.. something.." Lilac whispered as they climbed the stairs. "When did you get here?" Harry questioned. "Just before the meeting started." She told him as they reached the room.

Harry opened the door, Hermione quickly tackles him in a hug. Ron stands there awkwardly behind Hermione while Lilac looked at the three Gryffindors. "Oh Harry. Are you alright? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything." Hermione tells Harry. "Let him breathe, Hermione. He just got here." Lilac tells Hermione. "I'm going to let you guys catch up... I'm going to try to send a letter to Draco." She mumbles before leaving them. There was a pause of silence throughout the trio. "And this hearing at the Ministry, it's just outrageous. I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair." Hermione told Harry. Lilac walked down the stairs, walking into a room... that had family tapestries. The Black family. "Yeah." Harry mumbled, looking around the room. "There's a lot of that going round at the moment. So, what is this place?" Harry pointed out. "It's headquarters." Ron said as he shrugged, his hands in his pockets. "Of the Order of the Phoenix. It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who." Hermione told Harry. Harry paced as he looked around the room they were in. "Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose? I've gone all summer without a scrap of news." Harry told them. "We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did. Only..." Ron says. "Only what?" Harry questioned them.

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione told Harry. Lilac ran her fingers across the tapestry, seeing all the house of Black family members. Sirius... Bellatrix... Andromeda. The list went on. Yet, why was most of them ripped or burned? "Dumbledore said that? But why would he keep me... us in the dark? Maybe we can help. We are the ones who saw Voldemort return... the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed." Harry told them. "Harry..." Lilac said softly. "I'm part of the secret society... I begged Dumbledore to let me help." Lilac told him softly.

Fred and George suddenly appear, "Harry." Fred said. "Thought we heard your dulcet tones." George said right after his twin. "Don't bottle it up, though, mate. Let it out." Fred tells Harry. He glances towards Lilac, the same sentence for her as well. "If you're all done shouting..." George started for his twin to finish. "Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" Fred questioned them. Lilac nodded, she loved the mischief the twins brought along with them.

The group stood at the top of the stairs, lowering an ear for them to listen to the meeting. "If anyone has a right to know, it's the Potter twins. If it wasn't for them... we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back. He's not a child, Molly." Sirius said. "But he's not an adult either. They're not James and Lily, Sirius." Molly tells him. "They're not your children." Sirius says. "They're as good as. Who else do they got?" Sirius says. "Hey, Ginny." Lilac whispers as she listens. "They got me." Sirius says softly. "How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather." Snape tells Sirius. Lilac rolls her eyes, her and Sirius was more alike than he would like to admit. "Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus." Sirius said. "Snape's part of the Order?" Harry questioned. Lilac shrugged as she listened. Crookshanks slowly started to play with the ear while they tried to stop him from letting them snoop... or listen into the conservation. Crookshanks ended up taking the ear and running off with it. Lilac huffed, so much for listening in.

"Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Molly says before the Weasley twins appeared behind her. Lilac smiled as she giggled softly at them. "Just because you're allowed to use magic now... does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything." Molly lectured the twins as they walked into the kitchen. Ginny and Ron walk past their mom to follow the twins. Lilac stood besides Harry, they had their hearing soon so she would just go with Harry. "You hungry, Harry? You sure you're all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn." Molly says. "Harry Potter." Sirius says from behind Arthur and Molly Weasley. "Sirius." Harry says before hugging Sirius tightly. "Hey Lupin." Lilac said with a small smile.

"This is very, very peculiar. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot." Arthur tells Harry and Lilac. "I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against us?" Harry asked. "Show them.. They'll find out soon enough." Moody said. "I thought we weren't keeping secrets from me." Lilac said, as she raised her eyebrows towards Lupin and Sirius. Harry is given a newspaper, Lilac looks at it and sighs. "He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet... to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius said. "Why?" Harry questioned. "He thinks Dumbledore's after his job." Lupin tells him. "That's insane... No one in their right mind could believe that." Lilac tells Lupin. "Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power... he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the Minister will do almost anything... to avoid facing that terrifying truth." Lupin tells the twins. Lilac glanced at Harry then everyone else at the table. If nothing is to happen... many lives could be lost. "We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe..." Sirius said before Moody cleared his throat. A warning for Sirius not to continue telling any of them the reason. "Voldemort may be after something." Sirius continued. "Sirius." Moody warned.

"Something he didn't have last time." Sirius tells them.

"You mean like a weapon?" Lilac questioned.

"No. That's enough. They're just kids. You say more and you might as well induct them into the Order." Molly tells Sirius.

"Good. I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight." Harry said. Lilac smirked and nodded, agreeing with Harry.