ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠:

The Gryffindor trio came to the conclusion that they should teach themselves spells and such to protect themselves against the Dark Lord. Harry and Lilac still haven't talked at all even if Sirius tried to get them to do. "This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught by me? I'm nutter, remember?" Harry told Hermione and Ron. "Look on the bright side: you can't be any worse than old toad face." Ron said. "Thanks, Ron... Who's supposed to be meeting us, then?" Harry said. "Just a couple of people. Lovely spot." Hermione comments. Lilac and Emersyn were invited by Hermione, she wanted to help the twins out.

"Hi. So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts." Harry told Gryffindor students, Luna, and Cho. "Why?" Seamus questioned Harry. Lilac and Emersyn walk through the door and look at all the students who came. "Why? Because Voldemort is back, you tosspot." Lilac told Seamus. "Also, I realized no Slytherins are here..." Lilac pointed out before turning to leave again. "Wait!" Harry called towards her. Lilac stops walking out of the pub, everyone was watching her even Emersyn. "I'm sorry... He's trying to separate us since it's easier to take one of us on then both. We are stronger together then alone... And I can't change who you're friends with or who you date. It's you who gets to decide." Harry tells her softly. Lilac smiles and hugs him tightly. "Anyways, that's what he says." Seamus tells Lilac. "It's what Dumbledore says and we both saw him with our own eyes. If I could, I would show you yet... We aren't being taught magic and spells." Lilac tells everyone. Emersyn smirks at her friend, oh how she wishes to be like her. "The point is, where's the proof? If Potter could tells us more about how Diggory got killed..." Seamus tried to get out of him. Lilac was about to speak but Harry stopped her. "I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now.... Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak." Harry said before whispering towards Hermione and Ron.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Emersyn questioned the twins, mostly Harry. "Yes. I've seen it." Hermione commented for Harry. "I also seen Lilac produce a full body Patronus before." Harry told everyone. "Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Lilac smiled and glanced towards him. "And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office. It's true. Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once. Last year, we did really fight Voldemort in the flesh." Lilac told them. Harry looked at her, "Look... it all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth us, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half of the time. I always had help whether it be by Lilac, Hermione, or Ron." Harry told.

"He's just being modest." Hermione states. "No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there... when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes. You don't know what that's like." Harry said. "You're right, we don't. That's why we need your help. If we're going to have any chance at beating Voldemort. Also you might need help too." Emersyn said. Lilac looked at Emersyn, Harry seemed to know who he would pick to help. Someone who actually fought him recently... Lilac. "Lila... How would you feel to help me out and teach?" Harry questioned. Lilac nodded and smiled, she would love to.

After the whole meeting, all of them leaves to do their own thing. Emersyn and Lilac walked alone while the others decided they needed to find a place to practice. All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled." Umbridge told all the students through the soundsystem. Lilac rolled her eyes, "Why does she have to ruin everything?" Lilac complains. "To make you miserable, Lila." Emersyn comments as they walk through the corridors. "Watch where you're going, Longbottom." Crabbe said as he shoved Neville with Goyle. Lilac walked away towards the three of them. "Leave Neville alone..." Lilac told them. Lilac turned around to see Neville walking off on his own. Lilac rushed to catch up with him. "Neville! Wait." She spoke as she finally caught to him. "Are you okay?" She questioned. Neville nodded before looking at a door in front of them. "Was that before?" Neville questioned. Lilac shook her head, "No... but I think this will be our training room." Lilac stated.

"You've done it, Neville. You found the room of Requirements." Hermione states looking at the room. This room appeared to be perfect for them. "The what?" Neville asked. Lilac smiled softly, "It's also known as the come and go room. The room of requirement only appears when a person has a real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs." Lilac told them, from memory of hearing about the room. "So say you really needed the toilet...?" Ron questioned. "Charming, Ronald. But... yes, that is the general idea." Hermione told Ron. "It's brillant... It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry points out. Lilac nods with a slight smirk. Today was the first lesson for their group? The disarming spell, Expelliarmus. "Expelliarmus." Neville tried the spell but nothing happened. "I'm hopeless." He told the twins. "You're just flourishing your wand too much." Harry instructs Neville. "Try it like this. Expelliarmus." Lilac said as she points her wand at the statue.

Defense Against the Dark Arts class, Lilac's most hated class since Umbridge took the class over. To be honest, she would rather take Voldemort than the woman. "You will please copy the approved text four times to ensure maximum retention. There will be no need to talk." Umbridge spoke as she walked down the aisles that the desks made. "No need to think more like it." Hermione murmurs to herself. "Expelliarmus." Neville whispers to himself as he practiced wand movement under his desk. "Wands away." Umbridge points out.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really." Lilac spoke as she paced the room. Harry and Nigel was up first. "So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot." Harry spoke. "Stupefy!" Nigel exclaims as he points his wand towards Harry. Harry goes flying backwards along with Nigel. "Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Lilac smiled as she helped Harry. "You got beat by a kid." Lilac teased her twin. "Oh shut it." Harry retorts as he gets up. Next up was Ron and Hermione, something Lilac would love to see. "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." Ron reassures Hermione. "Thanks, Ronald." Hermione states. The students separate in two different parts, voting on the one who they think is going to win. Most people voted Hermione since she is smart with spells and of course she's not afraid of hurting Ron too badly. "Stupefy!" Hermione exclaims as she points her wand at Ron, he goes flying backwards. "I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it? It was completely intentional." Ron states. "Hey Fred, George! Who wants to go against me?" Lilac questions with a smile.

Lilac walked towards Umbridge's door as she was questioning students. Lilac knew something was in it to get them to talk so... she was simply not going to drink the tea. Umbridge motioned for her to sit down in the chair in front of her. "Would you like a cup of tea?" She questioned. Lilac nods and takes the cup, she slowly puts the cup to her lips. Veritaserum... Lilac kept her lips shut as she faked drinking the tea. Then the questions started to flood in which Lilac would not simply answer the truth in the matter.

"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters more: Believing in yourself." Harry spoke as all the students practiced different spells. "Think of it this way... Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than what we are now. Students.. If they can do it, why not us?" Lilac said with a slight smile. "Expelliarmus." Neville said with more confidence, this time the spell worked. "Fantastic, Neville." Harry said with a hand on his shoulder. "So that's it for this lesson. Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best as you can." Harry told them. "And well done, everyone." Lilac added to Harry. As everyone went, the students told the twins Merry Christmas. "We've been thinking. We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles." George spoke. The twins were in front of Harry stopping him from going to Cho Chang. Lilac stood at the door waiting. "Or Fever Fudge. They give you massive, pus-filled boils." Fred tells him. "Fred! George! Let's go. You can tell me about it." Lilac told the twins with a smirk.