ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡:

"Lilac." A voice whispered. Lilac noticed she was smaller and slithering on the floor. Lilac then noticed, a snake reflecting off the wall. Was she Voldemort's snake? Why was it inside the Ministry? "Voldemort may be after something. Something he didn't have last time." Sirius's voice rang through her head before she saw two crystal balls on a shelf. Then she was attacking Arthur the next minute. "Hmmm... I see it now. You will be faced with trials... Trials that you and another will face. Whether these be good or bad, you never face them alone. You will find love, with a certain boy. That is certain. You will be happy and loving to all that face you but fear not, there is a secret about you. A dark past... A dark secret."

Lilac jumped awake before running to Dumbledore's office. This wasn't normal... She walked into the office to see Harry, McGonagall, The Weasley twins, Ron, and Ginny there already. "Ummm..." Lilac looked towards Harry. 'What's going on?' Lilac questioned Harry. 'I had a nightmare... that Arthur was getting hurt.' Harry spoke. 'Same.' Lilac replied. "Lilac... In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore questioned the twins. "Neither... It was like I- Will you please just tell me what's happening?" Harry tried to speak. "The dream we had... It's not normal." Lilac spoke. "Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people." Dumbledore instructed the pictures. "Sir." Harry tried to speak, his voice wavering in fear. "Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured... and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey." Dumbledore spoke. "They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it. What more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it." Phineas told Dumbledore. "Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to.." Dumbledore's and Phineas' conversation drowned out. Lilac suddenly felt the energy build up within her. "Look at me!" Lilac suddenly exclaimed. Dumbledore looked at her, he quickly noticed her eyes were different. "What's happening?" Lilac questioned with fear.

"You wished to see me, headmaster?" Snape questioned as he walked into the office, he was quick to notice Harry and Lilac. "Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable." Dumbledore told Severus. That was it before the twins were being brought down to Snape's office. Harry sat down on the chair while Lilac sat on a chair to the side. "It appears there's a connection between the Dark Lord's mind and your minds. Whether he is, as yet, aware of this connection is, for the moment, unclear. Pray he remains ignorant." Snape states as he grabs his wand. "You mean, if he knows about it, then.. He'll be able to read our minds?" Harry questioned.

"Read it, control it, unhinge it. In the past, it was often the Dark Lord's pleasure to invade the minds of his victims, creating visions designed to torture them into madness. Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony... only when he had them literally begging for death, would he finally kill them. Used properly, the power of Occlumency will help shield you from access or influence. In these lessons, I will attempt to penetrate your minds. You will attempt to resist." Snape told the twins. "Prepare yourself." Snape said before pointing his wand at Harry. Harry readjusted himself in the chair. "Legilimens." Snape said before getting into his mind.

After a while, Harry was getting nowhere with protecting his mind from Snape. So, now it was Lilac's turn to try while Harry was sat in her chair while he was trying. "Prepare yourself." Snape instructed her. Lilac nods as she closed her eyes. "Legilimens." Snape said getting into Lilac's mind. Images flooded her mind of things she had witnessed in the past and even in her dreams. "Concentrate, Potter. Focus." Snape told the younger twin. "I am." Lilac said annoyed.

A santa flies around the room as the Weasley's stood around the table. "Daddy's back. Sit down, everybody, sit down. That's it. Now, presents." Molly said. She grabs the presents from the cart, giving them to their now respected owners. Harry walks into the room followed by Lilac and Sirius. "And a nice big box for Ron. Big box for you. And... Fred and George." Molly said as she switches the twins gifts around before giving them the wrong ones. Lilac smiled softly as she watched the scene. "Come on, open up. I want to see your faces. Yes. Try it on." Molly said looking at her children. The kids thank their mother as they look at the scarves or hats. "Come on, then, everybody. Let's clear this away." Molly said before noticing Harry and Lilac finally. "Oh, Harry, Harry. There you are. Happy Christmas." Molly said as she gave them each a box. "Thank you, Molly... but you really didn't have to get me anything." Lilac spoke. "Nonsense." Molly replied. Lilac turned towards Sirius who smiled softly. "A Christmas toast... To Mr. Harry Potter. Without whom I would not be here. Harry." Arthur spoke. "Harry." Everyone toasted. Lilac smiled sadly, she really didn't help... Right? "Harry." Sirius said, raising a glass. Lilac dismissed herself to walk off, she helped.... Right?

Lilac found herself back inside the family tree room again. She found herself looking at the Malfoy family part, Narcissa was originally a Black? Lilac never would have known. "Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord. Friend of Mudbloods and blood-traitors alike. If my poor mistress only knew-" Kreacher ranted towards Harry before Sirius came. "Kretcher! That's enough of your bile. Away with you!" Sirius yelled. Lilac turned around to see them at the doorway. "Of course, master. Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black." Kreacher said before walking off.

"Sorry about that. He never was very pleasant, even when I was a boy. Not to me, anyway." Sirius told Harry. They seemed to not realize Lilac was right inside the room with them. "What, you grew up here?" Harry questioned. "This is my parents' house. I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order. About the only useful thing I've been able to do. This is the Black family tree." Sirius said. "My deranged cousin. I hated the lot of them. My parents with their pure-blood mania. My mother did that after I ran away. Charming woman. I was 16." Sirius said pointing to the pictures.

"Where did you go?" Lilac questioned. The both of them look towards Lilac. "To your dad's. I was always welcome at the Potters'. I see him so much in you, Harry. You are so very much alike. Lilac, you are very similar to Lily..." Sirius said. Lilac nodded sadly, she wished her parents were still alive to see them now. Afterwards, Lilac wanted to speak with Sirius alone. She didn't want Harry to hear her say this. "Sirius... Can I speak with you?" Lilac questioned. "Go ahead." Sirius said. "When I was... When I saw Mr. Weasley attacked, I wasn't just watching it happen, I was the snake. And afterwards, in Dumbledore's office... there was a moment when I wanted to... This connection between me and Voldemort. I think Harry also felt it too... What if the reason for it that I am becoming more like him? I just feel so angry all the time. And what if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him? What if after everything that I've been through... something's gone wrong inside me? What if I'm becoming bad? I can speak Parseltongue... I'm in Slytherin." Lilac questioned. "I want you to listen to me very carefully, Lila. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person who bad things have happened to. You understand? Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." Sirius told Lilac.

"Lilac, time to go!" Harry called out to her.

"When this is all over, we'll be a proper family. You'll see. Come on." Sirius told Lilac