ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙:

Lilac sat in the goblet room, many of the older students were placing their names into the flame. Others applauded the students putting their lives in danger for eternal glory. Cedric ended up putting his name inside the goblet, many applauded him for doing so. Lilac wasn't one, she hated Cedric with a burning passion. "Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen." Ron said. Lilac scoffed, "If you would love risking your life for it. I rather not." Lilac comments as she reads her potions book. "Yeah, rather you than me." Harry tells Ron. The Weasley twins come up cheering, holding a vial of something. "Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it." George says. "Cooked it up just this morning." Fred admits. Lilac rolls her eyes and looked at the twins, "It's not going to work." Hermione tells them. "Oh yeah? And why's that Granger." Fred asked Hermione.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione said. "So?" Fred asked Hermione. Lilac sighed as she looked at the goblet. "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion." Hermione tells the Twins. "That's why it's so brilliant." George points out.

"Ready, Fred?" George asked his twin.

"Ready, George?" Fred asked his twin.

They drink the other's potion then they jump inside the age line. They cheer, showing off they got in with the potion. They put their names in the flame and do a high-five. The students cheer for the twins. The flame fires up and they get flung across the room onto the floor. When they get up, they have full on gray hair and beards. "You said..." George said. "You said..." Fred says at the same time as George. They roll around on the floor as the crowd cheers. The room suddenly becomes silent as Viktor Krum walks in and puts his name in the flame. He looks at Hermione, she smiles softly. Lilac smiles, having a plan to set them up. Lilac looks at Hermione then towards her boyfriend talking with Emersyn and Theodore, she was honestly lucky to have Draco as a partner... since many liked him for his family status and such.

It was finally Thursday night, the night where all the champions would be announced for the triwizard tournament. "Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" Dumbledore said. Students were sitting at tables and the bleachers on each side of the room. Lilac was sitting besides Draco, holding his hand as she watched the Goblet. Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and it glows red. A name comes out. Everyone looks at Dumbledore, nervously. What if they are picked?... "The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore said. The Durmstrang crowd cheers for Viktor. Viktor stood up and walked to the room for the champions. Another name comes out of the Goblet. "The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour." Dumbledore said. The Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up and to the room for the champions. Another name comes out... The last one for this tournament. "The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory." Dumbledore announced it to the school. Lilac rolled her eyes and sighed. Most of Hogwarts cheered for Cedric as he gets up. "Excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the triwizard cup!" Dumbledore said. People cheer, but the Goblet glows red once more and another name flies out. Dumbledore takes the paper and reads...

"Potter twins.... Lilac and Harry Potter?" Dumbledore said.

"No... No." Hagrid mutters for the young twins. Lilac blinks after hearing her name along with Harry's... How was that there? She gripped Draco's hand tighter. Would she have to compete in the tournament? She didn't want too... "Harry and Lila Potter!" Dumbledore exclaimed. Draco let her hand go, Lila got up and walked towards Dumbledore. "Go on Harry... Harry for goodness sake." Hermione said as she pushed him to Dumbledore. Dumbledore gives Lila the paper that has Potter twins written on it, why would it be Potter twins on the paper. Harry slowly walks up to Lilac, she shakily gives him the paper. Voices in the crowd shout out. "They're a cheat! They aren't even seventeen yet!" The voices yell. The twins walk to the room full of the three other champions. Dumbledore bursts into the room and grabs Harry. "Harry! Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" Dumbledore exclaimed. "No sir." Harry states. "Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" Dumbledore questioned. "Headmaster... Why would we put Potter twins instead of writing our names separately on two papers... It doesn't make sense... I also didn't even want to compete in this tournament so why would I put my name on a parchment?" Lilac states with her arms crossed. "You're absolutely sure?" Dumbledore asked Lilac, she nodded. "Yes." She states. "Well of course they are lying." Madam Maxime states, storming into the room with all the other professors.

"The hell they are. The goblet of fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object, only an exceptionally powerful conjurer could have hoodwinked it. Magic way beyond the talents of two fourth years." Moody states. "You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought Mad-Eye." Igor stated towards Moody. Lilac glances at Viktor and Fleur, Cedric was glaring towards her. She couldn't wait to beat him during this tournament. "It was once my job to think as dark wizards do Karkaroff perhaps you remember?" Moody asked Igor. "That doesn't help Alastor. Leave this to you Barty." Dumbledore says. Everyone looked at Barty, waiting for his choice on the matter. "The rules are absolute, the goblet of fire constitutes a binding magical contract. Miss Potter and Mr Potter has no choice, they are as of tonight... a triwizard champion." Barty states. Lilac looks at Harry and tries to not cry... She didn't want this... She didn't want to compete to have glory...

In a darkened tower later that night, McGonagall, Snape, Moody, and Dumbledore met up. "This can't go on Albus. First the dark mark, now this?" McGonagall asked. "What do you suggest Minerva?" Dumbledore asked her. "Put an end to it. Don't let the Potters compete." McGonagall told him. She knew how Lilac didn't want to compete in this tournament, she wanted a normal year for once. "You heard Barty, the rules are clear..." Dumbledore states. "Well the devil with Barty and his rules. And since when did you accommodate them." McGonagall tells Dumbledore. "Master, I too find it difficult to believe this mere coincidence, if we are to truly discover the meaning of these events perhaps we should for the time being let them unfold." Severus says which shocks McGonagall. "Do nothing?? Offer them up as bait? The Potters are kids not pieces of meat." McGonagall states. "I agree with Severus. Alastor, keep an eye on Harry and Lilac will you?" Dumbledore says, looking at Moody from his spot. Moody was leaning against the wall, listening to the conversations happening. "I can do that." Moody tells Dumbledore.

"Don't let them know though, they must be anxious enough as it is... Knowing what lies ahead. Then again, we all are." Dumbledore states.

Lilac walked inside the Slytherin common room, she quickly collapses to her knees. Draco and Emersyn rush to her and check on her. "Lila?... Hey, you okay?" Emersyn asked softly. Lilac hugs Draco tightly, not wanting to show her tears. "I am to compete for the triwizard tournament since my name is with Harry's. I never wanted this..." Lilac cried in Draco's shoulder. Draco holds her as she cries, "Hey... Shhh... It's okay. I'll be right by your side, cheering you on. You got this Lilac Amelie Potter." Draco said. "It's Lilac Amelie Sirius Potter, Draco." Emersyn scoffed. Lilac laughs in Draco's shoulder, "Unbelievable... My boyfriend doesn't know my full name." Lilac rolls her eyes.