ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠 :

Lilac, Hermione, and Harry was standing at the bridge, the second task was in two days and Harry told them he had it solved.... Turns out... He didn't solve it weeks ago. "Harry you told us you'd figured the egg out weeks ago. The task is two days from now." Hermione admits. Lilac nods as she looks towards her brother. "Really? I had no idea... I suppose Viktor's already figured it out." Harry pointed out which got a slap from Lilac.

"I wouldn't know, we didn't actually talk about the tournament. Actually we didn't really talk at all, Viktor's more of a physical being. I just mean he's not particularly... Mostly, he watches me study. It's a bit annoying actually. You are trying to figure this egg out aren't you?" Hermione said, ranting almost. Lilac listened, most of the time Viktor never talked... He was more silent. Lilac and Draco couldn't relate since he would talk with them most of the time. "What's that supposed to mean?" Harry questioned. Lilac sighed softly, "I mean these tasks are supposed to test us... in the most brutal way they're almost cruel. I may have got by the dragon mostly on nerve, but I'm not sure it's going to be enough this time." Lilac admits for Hermione. "I'm scared for the both of you..." Hermione tells them. Lilac hugged Hermione, "We will be careful... Trust me." She whispered.

Harry walked off to go do his own things while Lilac went to do her own thing in the library. She wanted to research things with the egg or just take time away from everyone. "Hey Potter." Cedric said towards Harry. "Cedric." Harry said. "How are you?" Cedric asked Harry. Harry sighed softly as he looked at Cedric. "Spectacular." Harry admitted sarcastically. "Look I realize I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons..." Cedric says. Lilac walked past Harry and Cedric with Emersyn and Draco. "Forget about it. I'm sure you would have done the same for me." Harry says before trying to walk off. Cedric grabs Harry's arm, stopping him from continuing away. "Exactly... You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?" Cedric asked. Harry nods to his question. "It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water." Cedric tells him.

Harry went off to the prefects bathroom, he would do what Cedric told him. Harry takes his clothes off before getting in the bath. The golden egg at his side, on the bathroom tub side. "I must be out of my mind." Harry admits softly. He opens the egg yet it still let out a horrible screech noise. "I'd try putting it in the water if I were you." Myrtle told Harry as she appeared from the bathroom stall. "Myrtle!" Harry exclaimed, shocked.

"Long time no see." Myrtle says as she flies around the room. "I was circling a blocked drain the other day and could swear I saw a bit of polyjuice potion. Not being a bad boy again are you Harry?" Myrtle asked. Harry looked confused for a second, why was there polyjuice in here? "Polyjuice potion? Kicked the habit. Myrtle, did you say try putting it in the water?" Harry questioned her. Myrtle flies around again before diving into the water. "Well. That's what he did. The other boy, the handsome one. Cedric." Myrtle states. Harry looks at Myrtle before taking the egg. He puts the egg in the water before looking back at Myrtle. "Well go on, open it." Myrtle motioned for him to do so. Harry goes under the water as he opens the egg. He hears a voice singing in the water... It was coming from the egg. "Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took." The voice sung to him. Harry closed the egg as he went above the water to see Myrtle still there. "Myrtle, there aren't Merpeople in the black lake are there?" Harry questioned. "Ahh, very good. Took Cedric ages to riddle it out. Almost all the bubbles were gone." Myrtle admits. She then laughs as Harry embarrassingly covers himself with bubbles around him.

In the library sat Harry, Lilac, Ron, and Hermione, figuring out the whole second task. "Harry, tell me again." Hermione asks. Lilac sighed as she closed her eyes, sleep wanting her to submit. "Come seek us where our voices sound." Harry said, remembering the hint he got from the egg. "The black lake, that's obvious." Hermione told him. "An hour long you'll have to look." Harry told again. "Again obvious, though I must admit potentially problematic." Lilac told her twin brother. "Potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath under the water for an hour Lila?" Harry questions. Lilac looked at Harry, "I drowned in a freezing cold lake for 15 minutes... So..." Lilac paused. "Look Harry, we can do this. The four of us can figure it out." Hermione told him. Moody appears in the doorway. "Hate to break up this scholar session but Professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office. Not you Mr. Potter, just Miss Potter and Granger." Moody tells Harry.

"But sir, the second task is only hours away and..." Lilac admits. "Exactly. Presumably Mr. Potter is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep. Go. Now! Longbottom!" Moody says. Lilac and Hermione goes out of the room to see why Professor McGonagall needed them. Neville appears from behind a bookcase. "Why don't you help Potter put his books back." Moody tells Neville. "You know, if you're interested in plants you'd be better with Gorshok's guide to Herbology. Do you know there's a wizard in Nepal whose growing gravity resistant trees?" Neville said. "Neville. No offense, but I really don't care about plants. Now if there's a Tibetan turnip that will allow me to breathe underwater for an hour then great." Harry states. Lilac and Hermione walk down the halls, "What do you think McGonagall needs?" Lilac asked. "I don't know about a turnip... but you can always use gilliweed." Neville tells Harry. Harry looks at the door where Lilac and Hermione went... for some odd reason.