ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟 :

(A/N: The pic that is on the left side, the blue dress is Emersyn Claire's look. Then the right side is Lilac Potter's look)

Soft music played as everyone was well dressed, gathering in the hall. Lilac looked at herself in the mirror, her dress was gold and black. It was a corset bodice with long sleeves. Emersyn walked inside the dorms with a slight smile, "Oh... You look amazing!" Emersyn admired. Lilac turned around and smiled, "Thanks..." Lilac comments as she holds out her hand for her best friend. Emersyn takes it and they walk outside the dorm room to walk off to the great hall and meet up with their partners.

Harry and Ron walk down the stairs into the hall. Ron was fidgeting with his robes. "Leave it alone." Harry tells him. Lilac and Emersyn hid behind the wall, ready to make their appearance grand. "Poor kid, bet she's alone in her room crying her eyes out." Ron tells Harry. Hermione walks behind them, "What are you doing?" Hermione asked softly. "Waiting the moment it would be good to walk out... Make our appearance grand." Emersyn tells Hermione. "...Because we'd take the mickey out of her if she did." Harry told Ron. "Because nobody asked her. I would have taken her myself if she weren't so bleeding proud." Ron said. Emersyn waved and walked out to meet up with Theodore. Draco was just waiting outside the great hall doors. "Here you are Potter... Are you and Miss Patil ready?" McGonagall asked them. "Ready professor?" Harry questioned her. "To dance. It's traditional that the three champions... or in this case five are the first to dance. Surely I told you that." McGonagall tells Harry. "No..." Harry tells her. "Oh well now you know. Oh, as for you Mr. Weasley, you may proceed into the great hall with Miss Patil. Oh, Harry, please tell your sister the same when she comes." McGonagall tells him before leaving to tell the others like Draco and Viktor. Lilac looked towards Hermione and winked, she then decided to walk with Hermione down the stairs. "They look beautiful..." Parvati admired them as they walked down the stairs. "Yeah... she does." Harry mutters before realizing she was looking behind him.

He turns around to see Hermione and Lilac walking together down the stairs. Viktor held out his hand for Hermione, which she takes it. They walk off to the line up. Draco walks to her and holds out his hand for her to take. "My lady." Draco joked. Lilac giggled and takes his hand as they line up. "So... We get to dance first? Hm..." Lilac whispers. Lilac and Draco line up right in front of Harry and Parvati. Delacour and her partner were in the front of the line, leading them. Viktor and Hermione right behind them then it was Cedric with Cho Chang. "Is that Hermione Granger? With Viktor Krum?" Padma asked Ron. "No. Absolutely not." Ron tells her as they walk to the dance floor. Lilac puts her hand on Draco's shoulder and puts her hand out. Draco puts his hand on her waist then the other in her hand. The two Slytherins were ready to show off their dancing skills to the school. The music starts and they start to dance. Soon others begin to join in the dance. Dumbledore and McGonagall... Neville and Ginny... Mr Filch and his cat. Moody sits on the sidelines drinking from his bottle of something.

Lilac and Draco giggle and cheer as they jump up and down to the music, it had changed to more high beat. Emersyn and Theodore was dancing with each other: twirling and jumping aout. Ron, Harry, and their dates are sitting some distance away looking miserable. Hermione comes up after a great time with Viktor. Draco and Lilac walk off to Viktor and Hermione. "Hot isn't it? Viktor's gone to get drinks. Care to join us?" Hermione said. Lilac smiled, "Me and Draco would love to do so." Lilac comments. "No, we'd NOT care to join you and Viktor." Ron told Hermione. Lilac rolls her eyes and scoffs at Ron. "What's got your wand in a knot?" Lilac asked.

Ron glared towards Lilac and Hermione, "He's a Durmstrang. Malfoy's a Slytherin... You're both fraternising with the enemies." Ron tells them. Lilac looks at Harry who looks the same way. "The enemy?? Who was it wanting his autograph? Besides, the whole point of the tournament is international magical cooperation, to make friends." Hermione told the two. Lilac crossed her arms, "Hrmph, I think he's got a bit more than friendship on his mind." Ron told her. Hermione then storms off. "You didn't tell me you and Draco were dating. He's a Slytherin..." Harry comments. "What difference does that make?" Lilac questioned. "Wha- He's dangerous!" Harry tells her. Lilac scoffed, "I'm from Slytherin..." Lilac snapped before storming off.

Lilac needed a break from Ron and Harry, why did they have to be assholes. Lilac wanted to cry, she loved Draco and nothing could change the fact. Students were making out and doing things yet, Lilac walked past them. "It's happening again! Like before." Karkaroff exclaimed quietly towards another. Lilac quickly hid behind a pillar to listen in. "Soon, either you and I will be able to deny it." He continued. "I told you, Igor... I see no reason to discuss it." Snape stated as he checked the carriages for students. Snape opened a carriage with two students... Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. "It's a sign, Severus. You know it is." Karkaroff told him. "I don't know what you're talking about." Snape stated as he walked towards a carriage besides the first one. "Really? Perhaps you wouldn't mind rolling up your sleeve." Karkaroff threatened. Igor tried to do so himself but Snape moved his left arm away. "You don't fool me, Severus. You are scared..." Igor told him. Snape faced Igor, "I have nothing to be scared of, Igor... Can you say the same?" Snape said. Igor backed away and walked off. Snape continued his search for students. Lilac walked back inside, she then saw Draco waiting at the doors for her. She puts her head on his shoulder and yawns, "You should go to the common room." Draco comments. "You go ahead... I need to talk with Hermione for a bit." Lilac says.

"He's using you." Ron tells Hermione. "How dare you! Besides, I can take care of myself." Hermione explains. Lilac kisses Draco's cheek before walking off to listen to the conversation. "Doubt it. He's way too old." Ron says. "What? What? That's what you think?" Hermione asked. Lilac watched as Draco passed to go towards the dungeons. "Yeah, that is what I think." Ron tells her. "You know the solution then don't you." Hermione stated. Lilac stood besides Hermione. "Go on." Ron states. "Next time there's a ball pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does, and not as a last resort." Hermione said as she was hitting his chest. Lilac pulled Hermione back with a frown, why couldn't they see they were in love with each other...? "Well... that's completely off the point. Harry..." Ron said. Lilac noticed Harry walking up to them. "Where have you been? Nevermind! Off to bed both of you." Hermione tells Harry and Ron. The two boys walk off and up the stairs. "They get scary when they get older." Ron comments. Lilac storms up some of the stairs. "Ron, you spoil everything!" She snaps.

Lilac walked up the old stairs, she looked around as she took in her surroundings. All she remembered was going to sleep after undressing from her dress and such. "Let me see it again." Voldemort said. All she heard was his voice. She walked to an old room... One that had three people... Voldemort, Wormtail, and an unknown man. A sleeve is rolled up and a marking of a skull and snake in on the arm. "Ah yes, the time is close now. Lilac! At last! Step aside Wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting!" Voldemort said. Lilac saw a light of green hit her before she woke up.